Thread: Reid **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: Reid **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by HardSpun;3526589;
    We didn't have any proof Reid was even going to get a 1:1 till we actually saw him go on it!
    I know!

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3526550;
    After 17 seasons you think CH hasn't mastered the look to mislead the audience? He probably practiced it a few times in front of a mirror earlier on. He has mastered his role and can do it in his sleep now.

There is a theory out on the boards that Reid may not have been a fav. of the crew or PTB. Let's not forget that we are looking for Jillian's Mr. Invisible (we saw very little of him early on and his 1-1 was the most time he's had with her besides the 2 minute chats. Even Kip has had some RC chats and on the train with Jillian. While Ed was there we saw no RC chats, no time at the house with her. If he is f1 why have we not see anything other than his 1-1 date and his departure speech? Most of his PIs were about Dave and Wes, drama in the house, etc.

Wonder what Jillian thought of Ed's comment about Wes on the show. Did she see a different side to him than he presented himself to her?

Ed has a lot of catching up to do having been gone for two weeks. That is why he is the one who is likely to be under pressure.
    I've said this before, and I will say it again, men have issues when men won't shut up, haha! All they know how to do with each other is talk about sports, women, drink beer, and have their hands in their pants. I know from experience that men have a harder time than women to accept someone who is hyperactive/ADD.

Reid just doesn't seem to me to be snarky or mean IMO. Perhaps a little annoying, but I don't see him as a rude guy IMO.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by HardSpun;3526589;
    We didn't have any proof Reid was even going to get a 1:1 till we actually saw him go on it!

ETA: Snap, Chopstickchick!
    There wasn't even a preview for it. It was all 'Wes, Wes, Wes'.

Quote Originally Posted by HardSpun;3526541;
    Cupcakes put the complete written interview in a post on the Media Spoiler's thread this afternoon, before it was deleted from the site...you can find it there...

Love you for this - thank you!

I was looking and looking and it was driving me crazy not being able to find it under a Google search or trulia or twitter!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3526599;
    I've said this before, and I will say it again, men have issues when men won't shut up, haha! All they know how to do with each other is talk about sports, women, drink beer, and have their hands in their pants. I know from experience that men have a harder time than women to accept someone who is hyperactive/ADD.

Reid just doesn't seem to me to be snarky or mean IMO. Perhaps a little annoying, but I don't see him as a rude guy IMO.
    He is the most real guy we have seen on this show like Ryan. He is forthright and that is something so refreshing and wonderful about a man who is comfortable in his own skin and who doesn't feel the need to pretend to get her attention. She knows from the get go what she sees is what she gets from him, there is no guessing involved.

Someone mentioned on a post on FoRT that Reid had gotten ill from eating raw meat ? as a child, so it's understandable why fondue freaks him out.

Quote Originally Posted by pikaki;3526668;
    Love you for this - thank you!

I was looking and looking and it was driving me crazy not being able to find it under a Google search or trulia or twitter!
    The person that interviewed Reid deleted the interview.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3526669;
    He is the most real guy we have seen on this show like Ryan. He is forthright and that is something so refreshing and wonderful about a man who is comfortable in his own skin and who doesn't feel the need to pretend to get her attention. She knows from the get go what she sees is what she gets from him, there is no guessing involved.

Someone mentioned on a post on FoRT that Reid had gotten ill from eating raw meat ? as a child, so it's understandable why fondue freaks him out.
    I forced hubby to watch with me last week (yeah, he was thrilled!). He has sat thru other seasons - and he said Reid was the most real guy he'd ever seen on the show - and he knows nothing of the show this season.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3526669;

This is why I love Reid - he seems so natural to me, even if he is quirky to some - I find him endearing. I love how he and Jillian interact - their conversations seem normal, not forced . . . cute, but not over the top. I see a connection so I'm going with that, plus I like the fact they talked about not being on each other's lists - so funny! Reid seems to be a good match for her - he challenges her just enough (from what we can see of their conversations). I can't figure out the suits, shoes and lava rock, so I'll have to believe that a lot of Reid is not shown intentionally to mislead us. In the event he is not the one for Jillian, then at least I have enjoyed watching him -he has shown himself to be a gentleman with a cute sense of humor and a real ability to listen to Jillian and look her in the eye when they are talking. I'm old enough to be his mother but I can still appreciate a cutie when I see one!

FORT Fogey

Kip and Reid seem to have a good friendship. We saw them laughing at the JW date and hang out together at the house. If Jillian chooses Reid as f1 Kip will be happy for them. Reminds me when Trista chose Ryan even though Charlie was shocked he ended up being in Trista's wedding as an usher or something like that. That is so wonderful.

Reid was also friendly with guys in the house incl. Ed. It will be interesting to see him meet Jillian's family. Given his own neurotic tendencies he will be empathetic to her mother's health issues.

We saw Kip and Jillian do some shopping and home cooking. She took Reid to experience one of her happy places in Lake Louise. Anything personal with Ed? It was a long time ago can't remember.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3526778;
    Kip and Reid seem to have a good friendship. We saw them laughing at the JW date and hang out together at the house. If Jillian chooses Reid as f1 Kip will be happy for them. Reminds me when Trista chose Ryan even though Charlie was shocked he ended up being in Trista's wedding as an usher or something like that. That is so wonderful.

Reid was also friendly with guys in the house incl. Ed. It will be interesting to see him meet Jillian's family. Given his own neurotic tendencies he will be empathetic to her mother's health issues.

We saw Kip and Jillian do some shopping and home cooking. She took Reid to experience one of her happy places in Lake Louise. Anything personal with Ed? It was a long time ago can't remember.
    Being tied up with ropes!! OK, just kidding!

I remember liking Ed on his 1:1 - I dont know what caused me to like him less after that (I don't dislike him - I just like Kip and Reid better).
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.