Page 52 of 576 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152552 ... LastLast

Thread: Reid **Spoilers**

Re: Reid **Spoilers**

April 24 - I remember because it's my sister's b'day. Making him a Taurus

Both Taurus and Capricorn hold a mutual understanding of each other's personalities and traits. This could quite possibly turn out to be a very compatible marriage. Venus and Saturn blend very well from an emotional point of view. Both need a certain amount of flattery and encouragement though, and this makes it a less harmonious than a perfect match does. Taurus will be the one who must take the lead in this direction. While Capricorn may seem a bit cold and aloof at first, the warm style of Taurus will soon melt the exterior of caution and prudence that is inherent in all Capricorn.
    Last edited by anders332; 05-28-2009 at 04:23 PM.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Well there are 3 mismatches on his myspace.
    First off, he is Juan, lol.
    Second he says he's a Cancer.
    Third, he is from Syracuse...is that Upper Dublin?

I think he just felt like doing those. I get the feeling most people don't take their myspaces too seriously these days. Facebook and twitter are more relevant. JMO
    We need not think alike to love alike

Height comparison...

Quote Originally Posted by CindyBee;3472452;
    As of right now, only Kip has caps from Hawaii but someone else had to make it there too and for me and others, the fact that Reid didn't pop back up on Twitter till today after being a chronic twitter before the show started filming leads to the belief that's he was in the finals and didn't leave Hawaii till sometime earlier this week. If he had gone out in Spain, I think he would have shown up some way in the real world in early May.
    I think he's in the F2 for the same reasons you gave.

Do we know he's back in Philly for sure? He can update his facebook and twitter from a hotel room in Hawaii. I can access the web with my ipod, so he doesn't need a laptop or hotel/internet cafe computer.

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3472466;
    Third, he is from Syracuse...is that Upper Dublin?
    no syracuse nor anything like it around here (and mapquest doesn't have one at PA at all). upper dublin's about 20 minutes away from me, but i don't have any inside info on him. if it's his page, the town is as fake as juan is. might be a shout-out to a favorite college sports team, or something dumb like that.

i'm just happy that cheering for the local boy might actually turn out well for once. the weird foot girl from B13 was the best i had last season lol
    _(Moo!)

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3472402;
    I never heard of Syracuse PA, I thought Syracuse was in NY state, I apologize if there is one in P.A
    There is none that I know of and I've lived here 49 years.
    oh no...it's the BIG 5-0 ...when did this happen

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3472385;
    If Reid is now home and working couldn't that mean Kip could still be final 2? Someone mentioned a Kip sighting and immediately said that he must be the final 3 because Jilly was still in Hawaii.
    Not to worry-Jilly is probably chillin' with her folks in Hawaii and discussing her potential aisle walk!
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

TxLonghorns saw Robby working this weekend. That means Kip and Reid (with faint possibility of an unknown) only ones left for Hawaii.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3472385;
    If Reid is now home and working couldn't that mean Kip could still be final 2? Someone mentioned a Kip sighting and immediately said that he must be the final 3 because Jilly was still in Hawaii.
    I don't recall a sighting of Kip. It was something about an e-mail and that was before the FRC of the 24th.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3472559;
    I don't recall a sighting of Kip. It was something about an e-mail and that was before the FRC of the 24th.
    It was posted here earlier that someone has seen Kip in the past couple of days.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow