Page 51 of 576 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151551 ... LastLast

Thread: Reid **Spoilers**

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Re: Reid **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3472391;
    Good point!!! He last signed on March 26th. They were filming then correct?
    Yes, March 26 was his last login on myspace. I do think it's his. I was just kidding about the Juan thing...total coincidence. I do find the cancer thing weird, lol. Maybe he just wanted his personal stuff private...who knows?
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3472375;
    I think whether heartbroken or happy he would still go back to his job, etc. Remember DeAnna mentioned that she had to go back to everything acting as if nothing was wrong. It must be so hard to not be able to talk about what happened with family and friends.
    I agree, in this business, if you don't work, you don't get paid! He has to get right back into the work mode to let his clients know he's back, (and to let us know the show's over, as if we didn't already know. )

Hello all, I'm a long time lurker and decided to finally make my first post. I am tooootally on Team Reid, he's a total catch and seems to have the same dry wit/ kind of smart a** humor as Jillian. So do we def know he is F2 based on him just coming home now, there is no actual pics of him in Hawaii right? I know we can pinpoint kiptyn cause he was in a ton of caps in the season preview clips but any chance he was just in the F3? Seems to me they are kinda giving Kiptyn the Jason/future hearbroken bachelor edit, no?
    Oh and how do I put in my own custom avatar?

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3472419;
    Okay, here's something of MAJOR signfiicance--on last week's show he tries to bond with Jillian by telling her they're perfect for each other because he's a Taurus and she's a Capricorn. On his myspace page he claims he's a Cancer. Now either he was lying then or he's lying now. . .
    He has a FB, not a myspace.

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3472415;
    Yes, March 26 was his last login on myspace. I do think it's his. I was just kidding about the Juan thing...total coincidence. I do find the cancer thing weird, lol. Maybe he just wanted his personal stuff private...who knows?
    Oh, I know!!! I was kidding about the good point too....
    Atem, you don't think it is his myspace?
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3472429;
    Oh, I know!!! I was kidding about the good point too....
    Atem, you don't think it is his myspace?
    I haven't seen it, but when no one mentioned one before while sluething him.

According to to his relative's search4tshirts.com site (which is relentlessly and energetically promoting the show and therefore "itself", UGH), the HTD was definitely filmed as I posted elsewhere on April 22. They tweeted "Filmed TV show. Should be interesting" or something like that that day.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3472432;
    I haven't seen it, but when no one mentioned one before while sluething him.
    I saw it a couple of weeks ago. I have not read Reid's thread from the beginning, so I assumed it was already posted.
    TEAM ALBERT-O!!!!!

"The one who loves the least, controls the relationship"-R.A.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Bean07;3472417;
    Hello all, I'm a long time lurker and decided to finally make my first post. I am tooootally on Team Reid, he's a total catch and seems to have the same dry wit/ kind of smart a** humor as Jillian. So do we def know he is F2 based on him just coming home now, there is no actual pics of him in Hawaii right? I know we can pinpoint kiptyn cause he was in a ton of caps in the season preview clips but any chance he was just in the F3? Seems to me they are kinda giving Kiptyn the Jason/future hearbroken bachelor edit, no?
    Oh and how do I put in my own custom avatar?

As of right now, only Kip has caps from Hawaii but someone else had to make it there too and for me and others, the fact that Reid didn't pop back up on Twitter till today after being a chronic twitter before the show started filming leads to the belief that's he was in the finals and didn't leave Hawaii till sometime earlier this week. If he had gone out in Spain, I think he would have shown up some way in the real world in early May.

Originally Posted by BritLit
    Okay, here's something of MAJOR signfiicance--on last week's show he tries to bond with Jillian by telling her they're perfect for each other because he's a Taurus and she's a Capricorn. On his myspace page he claims he's a Cancer. Now either he was lying then or he's lying now. . .
    We need someone to look at that again because I know I couldn't or didn't hear exactly what he said when he said I am a...??..it sounded like it was spliced and diced...I heard him say April but I didn't hear the day clearly, sounded like 20th or what astro sign he was....