Thread: Reid **Spoilers**

Re: Reid **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3525060;

We just have to keep watching! Something major might happen on the upcoming dates with the F3 that will make it all more clear...
    Or it might confuse us more!
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

The June 29 Preview is gone from tvgrapevine. Odd.
    I support pet adoption!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3525056;
    I'd love her to choose Reid, and it seems to me she is leaning that way whether she knows it or not! But ever since all signs pointed to Jason in Deanna's season, and then wham, she chose Jesse, I just don't get my hopes up anymore. Seems so many times they just don't choose the person who embodies the qualities they say they want at the beginning.
    ITA, they get swept up in the drama and don't see what we see!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3525033;
    I think the "I think she knows" means he assumes that since they have such a good, easy connection that she must know, without verbalizing. Foreshadowing that Reid will have to verbalize his feelings at some point later in the show.

ITA "romance" or "intimacy" issues guy is let go at F3. We've heard this reasoning used too many times before to assume she keeps someone that she has this kind of issues with.
    Reid and Kip have been there and there is a continuity to their relationship developing, Ed is the one who has been away. After a day with him in Spain, with him having difficulty opening up earlier in the storyline at 1-1 date maybe she is hoping there is romance in HI and she was hoping for it but it didn't happen.

How can a guy who by nature doesn't open up easily and is guarded suddenly gush with romance after being away from her and the show for at least two weeks knowing the others have developed their relationship with her? Do we think Ed will suddenly declare his love for her not knowing where things stand with her and the others? That is how I read it watching the previews on Monday night. I still think that's how it could play out, it makes sense based on how Ed has been portrayed so far.

Let's think about this. Reid has talked to her openly about himself all along, we saw that in their dates. Maybe he is holding off telling her he loves her much like Ryan did during Trista's season for fear of getting hurt.

What do you think?
    Last edited by seeker; 06-25-2009 at 12:40 PM.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

It's too bad the preview isn't there anymore. Wasn't there an ABC preview that gave it away that Robby was booted and they pulled that too. Hmmm

The interaction btw Reid and his dad reminded me of Ryan, yes, but also of Jesse talking to his dad on his HTD.
    We need not think alike to love alike

For those who missed the tvgrapevine June 29 Preview -- you can go to movieweb and the clips are there also.
    I support pet adoption!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3525015;
    JBFan, I had the same reaction when I saw his expression when talking to his Dad. Remember Ryan was also scared bec' he was falling for Trista? He was scared of getting hurt as well. Trista said she fell in love with him on her HTD. Reid has a HTD and his convo. with his Dad connects with train guy convo.

Train guy says - If she is the one, you will never forget her and you must tell her how you feel
    Reid: I think she knows how I feel

Reid to Dad: I can see myself falling in love with her
    Dad: If you think she is the one, then go for it, take a risk bec' that's when great things happen. I wish Reid made his own decisions, he always wants to know how we feel. I tell him if you are happy then we are happy for you".

Interestingly they had a train guy who looks like a father figure have this convo. with Reid and not the lady he talked to about his glasses. Coincidence? And why this set up?

Also when Ryan and Trista are on a group date they see a wedding and she says it's a sign. Will we see a sign for them as well?

The red flower Reid puts behind her left ear, is that a sign. In HI an orchid behind the left ear means she's taken.

I vaguely remembe Trista talking to Ryan either at one of her dates, maybe HTD about where they will live. Another similarity with Trista/Ryan? We never saw that convo. between her and Ed or Kip. No future plans were discussed on their dates the way Reid and she talked on their date.

Any thoughts? See, anyone can build a case as to why the one they think is the f1 is the person Jillian will choose.
    Quit it while you're ahead! You are making me **choke** up.

I just hope the televised wedding isn't as long...

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Holls;3525063;
    I love your positive attitude and I need to keep reading posts like yours! I am at this point sticking to what we "know" through what she has said. Granted in the end that might have been a Reid-tinted interpretation on my part, but all indicators she has given I have TRIED very hard to give to Kip and Ed but alas it doesn't seem to "fit", thus leaving me with what she has said and NOT said ( with the invisible theme going) pointing to Reid.Sigh... Am I hoping in vain?
    it's okay to hope. I just want to be ready for her to choose someone other than Reid. I hope to be pleasantly suprised.

Quote Originally Posted by wing;3525087;
    For those who missed the tvgrapevine June 29 Preview -- you can go to movieweb and the clips are there also.
    Thank you!! I thought I was losing my mind ~ trying to find it on tv grapevine!!
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

Quote Originally Posted by restlessheart;3525091;
    it's okay to hope. I just want to be ready for her to choose someone other than Reid. I hope to be pleasantly suprised.
    I usually in life hope for the best, but expect the worst. In this case it wouldn't be the worst if she picks Ed, just not the best imo. I would LOVE to be pleasantly surprised that it is Reid.

Hope springs eternal after all!