Thread: Reid **Spoilers**

FORT Fan

Re: Reid **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3524966;
    ok, so maybe F3 is cut on Maui, she goes onto Big island for LCDs and meet her family, then right after LCDs F3 comes to her hotel room & proposes, she takes time to think about it and tells him to return at FRC, therefore 3 at FRC
    I think it's possible that she asks the guy to come back at the FRC. how weird would that be? I don't think it's right for her to leave the guy waiting when according to her interviews, she knew who she would pick the entire last week and it wasn't a hard decision.

Quote Originally Posted by GAGIRLHOOKED;3524132;
    I definitely believe that it is plausible that all 3 guys are at the Big Island in some form or fashion for the final decision. They changed the rules all season.. 5 HT dates, etc. Especially with needing more time to figure out Ed. I think it really fits for this season. Have we seen any media proof from ABC that there are on 2 for the FRC?
    I agree with you. That last day all 3 are there. In a couple of interviews she repeats "All decisions has been made". We know one of them gets down on his knees, Decision #1. When she says all decisions I think she means possibly all 3 ask her to make a decision. Why else say all decisions?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3524966;
    ok, so maybe F3 is cut on Maui, she goes onto Big island for LCDs and meet her family, then right after LCDs F3 comes to her hotel room & proposes, she takes time to think about it and tells him to return at FRC, therefore 3 at FRC
    I'm with you all the way to F3 returning at FRC. I think she takes time to think it over, maybe delays the FRC some, but settles it before the FRC. I don't see all 3 at the FRC.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Benny Fan;3524937;
    Recently saw TV Grapevine's extended preview for Monday.

Reid's scene is just screaming Ryan Sutter. He even mimics Ryan's mannerisms in that one! The only difference is the couch, instead of outside for daddy-son time.

I tell you, either the edit is leading to him being F1 or the producers have given us the greatest "Gotcha!" in Bachelorette history.
    JBFan, I had the same reaction when I saw his expression when talking to his Dad. Remember Ryan was also scared bec' he was falling for Trista? He was scared of getting hurt as well. Trista said she fell in love with him on her HTD. Reid has a HTD and his convo. with his Dad connects with train guy convo.

Train guy says - If she is the one, you will never forget her and you must tell her how you feel
    Reid: I think she knows how I feel

Reid to Dad: I can see myself falling in love with her
    Dad: If you think she is the one, then go for it, take a risk bec' that's when great things happen. I wish Reid made his own decisions, he always wants to know how we feel. I tell him if you are happy then we are happy for you".

Interestingly they had a train guy who looks like a father figure have this convo. with Reid and not the lady he talked to about his glasses. Coincidence? And why this set up?

Also when Ryan and Trista are on a group date they see a wedding and she says it's a sign. Will we see a sign for them as well?

The red flower Reid puts behind her left ear, is that a sign. In HI an orchid behind the left ear means she's taken.

I vaguely remembe Trista talking to Ryan either at one of her dates, maybe HTD about where they will live. Another similarity with Trista/Ryan? We never saw that convo. between her and Ed or Kip. No future plans were discussed on their dates the way Reid and she talked on their date.

Any thoughts? See, anyone can build a case as to why the one they think is the f1 is the person Jillian will choose.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3524970;
    A couple of things I want to point out:

When the train guy tells Reid "he needs to let her know how he feels...", did anyone notice Reid's response? He paused and then said, "I think she knows". How does that statement fit in?

Also, when posters state that they think it is Kip with either the "romance" or "intimacy" issues, do they consider that would mean he is let go at F3 then? I don't think Jill would openly discuss these issues with CH and then choose to keep this person around? I believe these discussions with CH are the justification for Jill letting the F3 go, whoever it is. I think this eliminates Kip from being the one having either of these issues because it is believed he is in the F2.

I know nothing is for certain right now, but this is how it appears.
    I think the "I think she knows" means he assumes that since they have such a good, easy connection that she must know, without verbalizing. Foreshadowing that Reid will have to verbalize his feelings at some point later in the show.

ITA "romance" or "intimacy" issues guy is let go at F3. We've heard this reasoning used too many times before to assume she keeps someone that she has this kind of issues with.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Jillian has said that it will all make sense in the end.
    Now will it make sense "in the end" if she chooses Kip, Ed or Reid?
    Making sense "in the end" implies that there will be much confusion, drama, twists, ups & downs but looking back it will all make sense.
    There are arguments to be made for all three men in that case but looking back at things Reid seems to be the only one which will fit this scenario the most.
    His is the only sincere rising storyline.
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by restlessheart;3525028;
    I'm kinda getting burnt out from looking at every little detail that leads Reid to F1. I think I will just accept Kip or Ed is who Jillian chooses so I don't end up majorly disappointed and sad.
    ITA! I will be really sad if/when she cuts him at F3, but I guess it wasn't meant to be if that's what happens. If you search "phillyrealtor" on twitter, you'll see there are already tons of girls loving/wanting him, so in time he'll find someone he wants to marry him! And if he somehow does manage his way into F2 (or F1!) it will be the happiest/most pleasant surprise for me, I'll have a ridiculous smile on my face the whole time!

FORT Fogey

I'd love her to choose Reid, and it seems to me she is leaning that way whether she knows it or not! But ever since all signs pointed to Jason in Deanna's season, and then wham, she chose Jesse, I just don't get my hopes up anymore. Seems so many times they just don't choose the person who embodies the qualities they say they want at the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3525053;
    Jillian has said that it will all make sense in the end.
    Now will it make sense "in the end" if she chooses Kip, Ed or Reid?
    Making sense "in the end" implies that there will be much confusion, drama, twists, ups & downs but looking back it will all make sense.
    There are arguments to be made for all three men in that case but looking back at things Reid seems to be the only one which will fit this scenario the most.
    His is the only sincere rising storyline.
    who knoes, it could be referring to any of them - just because it makes sense in the end to HER doesn't mean it will to the rest of us, especially after TPTB and the editors get their hands on everything!

We just have to keep watching! Something major might happen on the upcoming dates with the F3 that will make it all more clear...

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3525036;
    Don't give up just yet! (Yeah! I'm one to talk, too many scenarios to wade through). Read my previous post. "If she is the one..........." why leave that in if it doesn't fit into the story line? Right?
    I love your positive attitude and I need to keep reading posts like yours! I am at this point sticking to what we "know" through what she has said. Granted in the end that might have been a Reid-tinted interpretation on my part, but all indicators she has given I have TRIED very hard to give to Kip and Ed but alas it doesn't seem to "fit", thus leaving me with what she has said and NOT said ( with the invisible theme going) pointing to Reid.Sigh... Am I hoping in vain?