Thread: Reid **Spoilers**

FORT Fanatic

Re: Reid **Spoilers**

Recently saw TV Grapevine's extended preview for Monday.

Reid's scene is just screaming Ryan Sutter. He even mimics Ryan's mannerisms in that one! The only difference is the couch, instead of outside for daddy-son time.

I tell you, either the edit is leading to him being F1 or the producers have given us the greatest "Gotcha!" in Bachelorette history.

FORT Regular

I posted earlier that with the "numbers" being different this season . . . 5 hometown dates, 4 fantasy dates, etc. etc., I believe instead of only 2 at the FRC there are 3 . . . because of Ed coming back and her being confused . . .just a hunch/thought. (and why they keep Reid continually hidden in sc previews etc.) Does anyone agree?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Max64;3524595;
    I know this has already been discussed, more than once, but here it goes again. I'm still thinking of the man on the train and Reids conversation with him, along with this new clip of his father talking, seems to have some merrit of what might happen. Maybe Reid is the one that comes back, making her question her decision. It would explain why these things were being left in the edit. Jillian in the preview said she "thought she would be an engaged women, but the one that was so difficult to let go comes back, etc..." That would be certainly a new twist, After the guys comes back, she tells Chris she's made her mind up, but we don't know her decsion.... As usual she lets F2 go, we see who we think isF1 come out only to let him go too. Then F3 returns as F1. Sounds crazy, but with everything else that's been happening, who knows!
    I'm with you Max on the train guy. My initial feeling when I viewed this clip was why keep those words from an unknown unless they mean something. Now with this new clip (makes #2), I'm thinking either he does this and is the man OR he fails to do this and loses out. I'm so far behind this has proabably already been discussed. Sorry! if so.
    ~In music one must think with the heart and feel with the brain.~ George Szell

Quote Originally Posted by Reynolds;3524938;
    I posted earlier that with the "numbers" being different this season . . . 5 hometown dates, 4 fantasy dates, etc. etc., I believe instead of only 2 at the FRC there are 3 . . . because of Ed coming back and her being confused . . .just a hunch/thought. (and why they keep Reid continually hidden in sc previews etc.) Does anyone agree?
    good thought! Although I thought the season description said only 2 meet her parents...

Quote Originally Posted by Reynolds;3524938;
    Hmmm...I had not thought about the possibility of a FRC with three -- could be!
    I support pet adoption!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3524946;
    good thought! Although I thought the season description said only 2 meet her parents...
    2 will meet her parents, but a 3rd will come back just in time for FRC?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Benny Fan;3524958;
    2 will meet her parents, but a 3rd will come back just in time for FRC?
    ok, so maybe F3 is cut on Maui, she goes onto Big island for LCDs and meet her family, then right after LCDs F3 comes to her hotel room & proposes, she takes time to think about it and tells him to return at FRC, therefore 3 at FRC

FORT Fan

I don't think there are three at the final rose ceremony. it's clear she has two rose ceremonies in Hawaii.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by livin life;3524764;
    I just got on here,and over on the sleuthing thread,someone mentioned Reid's father telling him to go for it! So,I got on mother board and grapevine,see new premiere listed,can't play them though. So,if Reid's dad also tells him this,plus the train guy, I am thinking it is setting it up that Reid has problems opening up,,he then gets sent away,,,and comes back to sweep her off her feet,which she said at the beginning she wanted her souldmate to do,,,so we see Kip and Ed and watch as she turns both away and in comes Reid ,the last 5 minutes! So right there with you Max 64!
    A couple of things I want to point out:

When the train guy tells Reid "he needs to let her know how he feels...", did anyone notice Reid's response? He paused and then said, "I think she knows". How does that statement fit in?

Also, when posters state that they think it is Kip with either the "romance" or "intimacy" issues, do they consider that would mean he is let go at F3 then? I don't think Jill would openly discuss these issues with CH and then choose to keep this person around? I believe these discussions with CH are the justification for Jill letting the F3 go, whoever it is. I think this eliminates Kip from being the one having either of these issues because it is believed he is in the F2.

I know nothing is for certain right now, but this is how it appears.

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3524970;
    A couple of things I want to point out:

When the train guy tells Reid "he needs to let her know how he feels...", did anyone notice Reid's response? He paused and then said, "I think she knows". How does that statement fit in?

Also, when posters state that they think it is Kip with either the "romance" or "intimacy" issues, do they consider that would mean he is let go at F3 then? I don't think Jill would openly discuss these issues with CH and then choose to keep this person around? I believe these discussions with CH are the justification for Jill letting the F3 go, whoever it is. I think this eliminates Kip from being the one having either of these issues because it is believed he is in the F2.

I know nothing is for certain right now, but this is how it appears.
    I think it's possible that she keeps intimacy problem guy to F2, because she does ask Chris "should I take a gamble and hope things are fine once the pressure is gone" so maybe she wants to give it more time.