Thread: Reid **Spoilers**

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Re: Reid **Spoilers**

I don't usually like writing big posts but here goes...
    Quote Originally Posted by livin life
    I just got on here,and over on the sleuthing thread,someone mentioned Reid's father telling him to go for it! So,I got on mother board and grapevine,see new premiere listed,can't play them though. So,if Reid's dad also tells him this,plus the train guy, I am thinking it is setting it up that Reid has problems opening up,,he then gets sent away,,,and comes back to sweep her off her feet,which she said at the beginning she wanted her souldmate to do,,,so we see Kip and Ed and watch as she turns both away and in comes Reid ,the last 5 minutes! So right there with you Max 64!
    Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick
    I don't think she's going to change her mind about who will be F1. She says she knew almost a week before, and was also confident the morning of FRC. But agree that this could be foreshadowing, twice now Reid shown being told to go for it or else he'll regret it. Not sure if it will lead to his elimination or if it's just an "obstacle" they're setting up for his journey to F1, but definitely left in as part of his storyline
    I like your theory livin life. These two posts actually agree not disagree.

The hardest one to let go is...Reid.
    He was hard to let go because of the pressure...Reid.
    He doesn't open up to her...Reid.
    Foreshadowing conversations...Reid.
    Then she lets him go at F3. She is visibly upset at the RC.
    Then we have something in the middle, towards the end, right at the end.
    Middle...Ed leaves and comes back...confuses her.
    Towards the end...Reid leaves
    Right at the end...Reid comes back to sweep her off feet.
    She is unsure...sc's of her thinking.
    Now
    She says she knew almost a week before, and was also confident the morning of FRC.
    this could mean that after letting Reid go she was confident about NOT picking someone because she was so confused and distraught. She never said she was confident about picking someone, she said she was confident in her decision. Her decision being that she had to pick no one at that point with all the drama prior.
    Sad screencap with Kiptyn.
    Who knows what emotion with Ed.
    So her saying that she knew she would be an engaged woman means that she was going to say yes to someone, she was in that mindset, even though prior to that (a week before) she was going to NOT pick anyone. This fits in with her changing her mind that day.
    At the end, she goes with her gut and says no to both.
    This also fits in with her saying, maybe she chose one person, maybe she chose no one and at the end...the viewers think she did choose no one and last minute she does...Reid.

Remember, that VO of Jillian could be her saying that in a past tense. She is reflecting on her journey and it could be a happy thing, not a confusing thing, at that point.
    We need not think alike to love alike

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3524810;
    That wouldn't explain him being at the hotel though, unless they kept all 3 at the same hotel. Plus the material of the guy walking down the hall doesn't match the guy Jillian is hugging.
    I think they're all at the same hotel because they brought the F3 along to sequester him. We know they all reappeared in real life at the same time. I think the producers put him up to coming back for additional drama on FRC day and so they have him on the same island, at the same hotel to facilitate that move.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3524834;
    I think they're all at the same hotel because they brought the F3 along to sequester him. We know they all reappeared in real life at the same time. I think the producers put him up to coming back for additional drama on FRC day and so they have him on the same island, at the same hotel to facilitate that move.
    They liked to do that. They did the same thing with Jeremy. Man, they're making everyone come back this season. I think it is a little toooooo much. I think they will play with his emotions given the fact that I think Reid thinks he failed not opening up to her.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3524186;
    Some evidence to look at and sort things out..............

CH also said in mag. interview where he named 5 guys to watch this season. Of the 5 only Kip is in f3. He said about Kip, "is he the guy who breaks Jillian's heart?" After FD the reason based on CH and Jillian's chat was that the one person she was looking forward to being with there in that setting, the romance was not there. Is that the implication that he broke her heart?
    Ahhhh...that comment by CH about Kip could make sense now after hearing Jillian's comments.

Quote Originally Posted by reg17ina;3524329;
    Hello! I just want to say I'm such a fan (though an avid lurker) of this thread. You guys are so amazingly fun. Anyway, I just wish Reid and Jillian had a very good HTD, considering it's his birthday and all. Does anybody have any info as to where they went, other than meeting the parents and that top of the building SC.

P.s. (Reid reminds me so much of Matthew Perry in Fools Rush In. There is this beautiful line in this movie about having to grow up differently but being similar nontheless, which somehow applies to what both Reid and Jill have.)
    _____

I still have my hopes up...Reid+Jillian = Great Ending!
    Yes it was her story about the 2 different colored squirrels & how she ends of compromising on moving to NYC.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3524505;
    Here are Reid's shoes from night 1:

Here are the brown suit guy's shoes:

Reid's seem like a match!

Kiptyn wears shoes with a heel to give him height.
    It looks like it has a buckle on it.....can't see it in the group pic?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3524810;
    That wouldn't explain him being at the hotel though, unless they kept all 3 at the same hotel. Plus the material of the guy walking down the hall doesn't match the guy Jillian is hugging.
    Is it certain that only 2 of 3 meet her folks? If so f3 sent away and returning to propose wouldn't change her mind.

Could the guy with the ring and blue suit walking SC in BI hotel also be the guy coming to her room and proposing and she turns him down. IF they were all at the same hotel they don't need a limo, just a cameraman to follow him when he leaves his room. We don't know what room number he is in, plus he could be leaving after talking to her. Was the guy's clothes darkened to hide that it's the same guy with the ring and orange shoes leaving her room?

Quote Originally Posted by BachNoFoolMe;3524850;
    Ahhhh...that comment by CH about Kip could make sense now after hearing Jillian's comments.
    However, that comment was made before they were even in Hawaii (I'm not sure they'd even gone to Spain, but think so). He wouldn't have known who the F1 was.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sgjsnow;3524742;
    I am still wondering if maybe the brown suit guy that she seems to be letting go might actually be F1 (Reid or not) and that he proposed and she is unsure what to do then leading to that she owes it to herself to think about it. (thus the concerned/possibly confused, but not totally emotional basketcase look on her face). Maybe I am just way off on this line of thinking. Curious what other think about that possible scenario.
    wow! you know, I think you could be right. if Jillian said we will be unsure if she chooses anyone or not, she may have a sad look with her final 1 at some point during the FRC. oh goodness. the possibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3524908;
    Is it certain that only 2 of 3 meet her folks? If so f3 sent away and returning to propose wouldn't change her mind.

Could the guy with the ring and blue suit walking SC in BI hotel also be the guy coming to her room and proposing and she turns him down. IF they were all at the same hotel they don't need a limo, just a cameraman to follow him when he leaves his room. We don't know what room number he is in, plus he could be leaving after talking to her. Was the guy's clothes darkened to hide that it's the same guy with the ring and orange shoes leaving her room?
    Wouldn't he have had to purchase his own ring? That seems to be one of the rings provided by the show.