Thread: Reid **Spoilers**

Re: Reid **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3523471;
    Oh I know, this season is mind boggling. Since I noticed the blonde streak and the brown suit my stomach just sank, but I'm just going to let things evolve and try not to guess anymore (yeah, right,)
    What blonde streak?

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3521858;
    I just want to say Reid doesn't say he failed Jillian. He says he feels like he failed, because he let his fears get away of the moment. Now, what moment is that? That's the question.
    I think that he had information on ED or Wes and kept it to himself because he was afraid she would think less of him for tattling. When it came out and she was hurt, he would feel bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Debalou;3523495;
    I think that he had information on ED or Wes and kept it to himself because he was afraid she would think less of him for tattling. When it came out and she was hurt, he would feel bad.
    For the last time, there is no girlfriend! Jillian even said so.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3523471;
    Oh I know, this season is mind boggling. Since I noticed the blonde streak and the brown suit my stomach just sank, but I'm just going to let things evolve and try not to guess anymore (yeah, right,)
    Could you point out this particular SC - like exactly where it can be found - so as to check it out as well??
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

We all know Fleiss doesn't leave anything in the edit without a reason for it to be there................Right???? Right.

So let's ask the questions why these quotes were left in mostly said face to face, a few PI and VOs

1. Reid: Taurus and Capricorn, they are a match, a match made in heaven
    Jillian : i am the one doing the testing, you are doing good

2. She must like me to save the best date for last, that's good

3. Train guy:If she is the one, you won't forget her and you don't want to regret not telling her how you feel
    Reid: I think she knows, she knows

4. Jillian: I want you to hang in there, okay?

5. Reid and I are so different but there is something there that wants to work

Any more you can think of that makes you wonder why would they say that if the edit was not for f1? Add them on............

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3523502;
    Could you point out this particular SC - like exactly where it can be found - so as to check it out as well??
    On the sc thread, post #150, the very first cap where she's hugging someone. He looks like he's wearing a brown suit and if you look at his hair you can see a couple of blonde streaks in the back of his head. His hair also looks thicker than Kip's.
    Sometimes nothing needs to be said........you just know there's a connection. Ali/Roberto.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3523502;
    The hairline of the guy she is hugging is straight on the bottom not like Reid's unless he had a new haircut in HI.

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3522947;
    You didn't ask me but I still think those are more Ed's hands than Reids...I stared at them enough when I did the flower comparison, lol. Reid's hands are more dainty and his nail bed is more oval/pointy towards the end.

Ed's hands' nails' are more the shape of the ring guy. JMO.
    I just got on this thread after coming home. Initial thought....not Reid's hands. I'm not sure what is considered the indent but I do see a scar looking indent just below the knuckle. Looks like there is also a scar on the next finger over. I'm not seeing it on Reid's hand.

FORT Fanatic

Someone mentioned about there being a step on the platform for the FRC, which there is. So it is possible that Jillian is standing on that step while saying good-bye to the the brown suit guy(maybe F2?), which could make it Ed. Some also think the guy coming out of the hotel room door is wearing a brown suit, and some think that guy is Ed...

Just sayin...

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3523535;
    On the sc thread, post #150, the very first cap where she's hugging someone. He looks like he's wearing a brown suit and if you look at his hair you can see a couple of blonde streaks in the back of his head. His hair also looks thicker than Kip's.
    I only see a red x on that part of the caps. Sorry.