Page 3 of 576 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103503 ... LastLast

Thread: Reid **Spoilers**

Re: Reid **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3457715;
    But they haven't filmed FRC yet, have they?
    Now we need to find out who's in Hawaii!!
    No they haven't but being that it's so close to the FRC being filmed, I'm guessing that since they put so many screencaps of Kip out there and so little of Reid, they must have confidence of who she is probably going to pick in the end, Reid. Unless of course she picks the other final 3 guy.....It's still early to say but maybe they can already tell that she is going to pick Reid and not Kip....if that is the case.

What is also interesting is that yes Kip was shown as the first one out of the limo and he did get a little 1on1 time...other than that though he wasn't shown that much and neither was Mike or Reid.....since she didn't choose yet I guess it makes sense that neither one of these guys were really shown alot on the first show like a F3 and a F2 are usually shown.
    Last edited by sanlee; 05-19-2009 at 08:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3457689;
    It wasn't me. SDMOM and beagle recognized the watch, I just brought the caps over. Great work you two! Reid seems to fit the title "Mr.Invisible" so far!
    I'm sorry!!! Thanks SDMOM and beagle for finding this information!! Finally something from Reid....he surely is the hidden guy right now.

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3457755;
    No they haven't but being that it's so close to the FRC being filmed, I'm guessing that since they put so many screencaps of Kip out there and so little of Reid, they must have confidence of who she is probably going to pick in the end, Reid. Unless of course she picks the other final 3 guy.....It's still early to say but maybe they can already tell that she is going to pick Reid and not Kip....if that is the case.

What is also interesting is that yes Kip was shown as the first one out of the limo and he did get a little 1on1 time...other than that though he wasn't shown that much and neither was Mike or Reid.....since she didn't choose yet I guess it makes sense that neither one of these guys were really shown alot on the first show like a F3 and a F2 are usually shown.
    Oh, well, I just wished they would have shown more of Reid yesterday.
    I agree with others, it's Reid's voice saying "I love her more than anything else in the world" (although I think it's kind of early to say that...you've only known her for less than 2 months!!), and honestly, Kip's voice-over did not give me the impression that he's head over hills with her, and I don't see much of passionate kisses in any of Kip & Jilli's kisses.
    I really really want to see more of Reid and hope to like him.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3457628;
    I was thinking the same thing, but maybe Reid got a haircut because the hair looks a little bit shorter. I'm a little confused with those pictures, I want it to be him so bad so I can place him in Spain.
    Maybe he made a side stop to a barber in Seville.

Reid's hometown is 15 minutes from where I live. I'm going to ask around at work to see if anyone in their early 30s possibly went to HS with him and has some scoop on him.

Quote Originally Posted by moflan;3457800;
    Maybe he made a side stop to a barber in Seville.

Reid's hometown is 15 minutes from where I live. I'm going to ask around at work to see if anyone in their early 30s possibly went to HS with him and has some scoop on him.
    That would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3457798;
    Oh, well, I just wished they would have shown more of Reid yesterday.
    I agree with others, it's Reid's voice saying "I love her more than anything else in the world" (although I think it's kind of early to say that...you've only known her for less than 2 months!!), and honestly, Kip's voice-over did not give me the impression that he's head over hills with her, and I don't see much of passionate kisses in any of Kip & Jilli's kisses.
    I really really want to see more of Reid and hope to like him.
    I do too, but I have a feeling that Reid will be one of the 4 that don't get a date.

eta2

Help! I am about to do a screencap of the HTD w/ Reid and Jillian and it looks like something in his hand. What do you think it is?

I can't make a large screencap of it. Anyone else?
    Last edited by atem; 05-19-2009 at 08:59 PM.

Doesn't the nose look like it belongs to Reid?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3458015;
    That would be great.

I do too, but I have a feeling that Reid will be one of the 4 that don't get a date.

eta2

Help! I am about to do a screencap of the HTD w/ Reid and Jillian and it looks like something in his hand. What do you think it is?

I can't make a large screencap of it. Anyone else?
    I don't see anything in his hand...

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3458183;
    I don't see anything in his hand...
    Next to her head.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3458175;

Yeah, but so does Robby.

eta

He's chin is very distinctive too.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3458175;

looks like a match to me where is that pool or hot tub shot?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3458193;
    Next to her head.

Yeah, but so does Robby.

eta

He's chin is very distinctive too.
    I thought it was his hand waving....there could be something in his hand though.