Page 13 of 576 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113513 ... LastLast

Thread: Reid **Spoilers**

Re: Reid **Spoilers**

I think Reid's watch has a black face and not white, as appears in the photo.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3462660;
    I think Reid's watch has a black face and not white, as appears in the photo.
    Yep, I mentioned that above too.
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3462606;
    GOOD EYES! You're right, especially looking at pic #2. The guy lifting her is way taller. Her shoulders are right above his and he's lifting her in the air.
    Kip and Reid are similar in height, VERY different in build and how they carry themselves..

Watch the video of the bridge scene..I think you can see Kips face...so I am sticking with Kip.

Quote Originally Posted by krrj;3462673;
    Kip and Reid are similar in height, VERY different in build and how they carry themselves..

Watch the video of the bridge scene..I think you can see Kips face...so I am sticking with Kip.
    agreed, it's definitely Kip

Apparently, Reid sucks at basketball

Posted on Wed, May. 20, 2009

By Dan Gross
    Philadelphia Daily News

'Bachelorette' guy not best baller

"Nice guy. As long as he doesn't try to impress the bachelorette with his court skills, he might do well," says a regular on the basketball court at the Sporting Club at the Bellevue about Reid Rosenthal.

Rosenthal, 30, a realty agent at PruFoxRoach, is among contestants on ABC's "The Bachelorette," which premiered last night. We reported last week that a commercial for the show appears to include a shot of Rosenthal in the courtyard of City Hall with "The Bachelorette" Jillian Harris, indicating that he advances far on the program.

In past "Bachelorette" seasons, the final four contestants introduce the girl to their families and take them on a hometown date. web page
    Dan Gross: Utley's wife sues mover | Philly | 05/20/2009

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3462606;
    GOOD EYES! You're right, especially looking at pic #2. The guy lifting her is way taller. Her shoulders are right above his and he's lifting her in the air.
    Thats why I though it was Jesse.

This guys hair is too dark to be Reids.

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3463728;
    He has the best taste in movies. Garden State, Match Point, Goonies, Clockwork Orange, Annie Hall, etc... seriously he is my movie soulmate.

Oh i like him even more now.
    It stated that it was brought over from his friendster page? Is that still up (the friendster page, that is).

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3463754;
    It stated that it was brought over from his friendster page? Is that still up (the friendster page, that is).
    no, his friendster page was deleted.

I tried to post this earlier but I forgot you couldn't post youtube links ... oops. But if you search youtube for those Anna videos where she prank calls the guys, there is one with Reid that gives a better idea of his voice and I cannot for the life of me think that its him saying the whole love line. I mean unless of course tptb tampered with the pitch which is all together possible.