Page 12 of 576 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112512 ... LastLast

Thread: Reid **Spoilers**

Re: Reid **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by peacemar33;3461842;
    I really think it is an umbrella he is holding. It is the butt of the umbrella that you see as he is pointing something out to her with his finger sticking out.
    It very well could be. While watching it looked to me like his hand waving at whatever but now I can kind of see it as the end of an umbrella.

Quote Originally Posted by peacemar33;3461845;
    In fact you can see from this picture that his other fingers are around the umbrella.
    i see the bottom of the umbrella now!

If this has been mentioned before I'm sorry to repeat again.

In the photo of Jillian in the black shiny dress and she is walking down the street with a bunch of the guys.

I think Reid is there and is just behind her left shoulder. I am not sure what that date is and where they are going but it sure looks like him to me.

Quote Originally Posted by peacemar33;3461862;
    If this has been mentioned before I'm sorry to repeat again.

In the photo of Jillian in the black shiny dress and she is walking down the street with a bunch of the guys.

I think Reid is there and is just behind her left shoulder. I am not sure what that date is and where they are going but it sure looks like him to me.
    Yes, that's him. He goes on the John Wayne date.

FORT Regular

Okay...so taking information that Dodie430 and Paridy pointed out...I think it this could very well be Reid in Hawaii.

Notice Reid's watch

Same outfits on this zipline pic

QUOTED from Dodie430:
    "And likely Kapalua Adventures... they have the only parallel ziplines in Hawaii [so two people can go together] and their Mountain Outpost has trapeze bars/telephone poles, the highest and most daring being "Leap of Faith"

They also have the longest [and only?] pedestrian suspension bridge in Hawaii. It's fairly newish and there are more "in construction" pics on the web than ones of the finished product [esp. close-ups]. But if you look near the end of the second news video HERE you can see that there are two thicker horizontal pipeline-type guardrails at the upper edge of the bridge and one nearer the bottom [like the cap]."

I think to use the sparkle at the wrist of the zip line guy as the proof that it is Kip is a stretch.

I guess we need to compare what their watches look like? The 2nd cap doesn't look like it has a black strap.
    Last edited by fluff; 05-22-2009 at 06:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3462117;
    I guess we need to compare what their watches look like? The 2nd cap doesn't look like it has a black strap.
    I think this is the Kapalua Suspension Bridge. (sorry, I don't know how to bring pic over). Go to Bridgemeister - Mostly Suspension Bridges. kapalua suspension bridge, click on Floor Beams and Stringers, and go to the last photo.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Waverly10;3462082;
    Okay...so taking information that Dodie430 and Paridy pointed out...I think it this could very well be Reid in Hawaii.

I think to use the sparkle at the wrist of the zip line guy as the proof that it is Kip is a stretch.
    Notice Reid's watch
    Same outfits on this zipline pic

I'm leaning towards this guy being Mark actually.
    Reid's watch is black strap, black face. Kip's watch is square strap, square face. This is a black strap, white face? Who knows really. these guys all look alike, lol.
    His body seem's more like Mark's too.

I'm leaning towards this being Kip because I don't think it's Reid's build.
    Last edited by fluff; 05-22-2009 at 06:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3462584;
    I'm leaning towards this being Kip because I don't think it's Reid's build.
    GOOD EYES! You're right, especially looking at pic #2. The guy lifting her is way taller. Her shoulders are right above his and he's lifting her in the air.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.