Thread: Reid **Spoilers**

Re: Reid **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by CindyBee;3479987;
    I too think Reid is final 1. There is just something about what we have seen so far with the edit that makes me think that. And it Just seems like to me that Ed's big return in Spain is Fleiss' twist this season to keep the show fresh and he will either go out final 3 or 2.

I guess we'll know for sure sometime in July!!
    As of now, I am firmly in this camp also, both in terms of what I think I am seeing and what I hope will happen. What I am afraid will happen, the doubt, stems from wondering if Reid will continue to be willing to hang in there emotionally an in terms of his self-esteem despite being passed over without fully understanding why. You've got to nurture a relationship in order for it to grow. He's a great guy, but no one is a saint.
    "The book you are reading is one man's opinion of moonlight" - Young Girl Blues, Donovan Leitch

Reid grows on me and I like him more and more. I think he's very genuine, very into Jillian and out of the F3, I feel he's the best one for her.
    HOWEVER, if I had not read FORT, I would think he's the wonderful F3: very likable, very sincere, but too little interaction with Jillian, and no storyline whatever at this point. Last season is the first time F1 did not have a 1 on 1 at the M&G, but Melissa had a date the very next episode. Reid was hardly shown in ep.1, even we knew he had some quality time with Jillian, and no date at all in ep 2; is this the new trend for hidden F1 now?
    IF he's not F1, I feel Reid would be heartbroken, and I just can't bear the thought that Ed is F1 (with his silk robe and cucumber eye mask, if you don't know what I mean, read Jilliy's blog)....

FORT Fanatic

If he loses I would be shocked if hes not the next bachelor unless something surfaces that does not make him look favorable. From the posts on this board alone he seems to be the favorite and the only other possibility seems to be Kip who also seems great but if you line the two up together the show just seems so much more marketable with Reids personality. In the back of my mind Im thinking they pull a reverse on us and make Jillian out to be the bad one setting up the next Bachelor which would be everyones favorite (either Kip or Reid). There were reports of how she manipulates the guys and so forth in preview articles and we havent really seen that yet. I think once this girlfriend drama hits she may turn

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;3479998;
    JMO, then she's taking it a little too far and keeping it on the low, low, lowdown, I don't see anything there. I know you guys love your Reid, maybe he'll be the next bachelor.
    Well, last season I said there was real chemistry with Molly and Jason and Melissa's was more of a physical one, I said this before the RS revelation. People often confuse the hot and heavy makeout session on the show as they must be madly in love, as they did with Melissa last season. I'm watching Jillian's facial expression and body language with Reid and is more real than the exaggerated kisses with other guys. There's more sweetness and warmth with him and at the same time a little bit of nervousness. I like what I see very much when she's with Reid.

I firmly believe that Reid and Kip are F2.

I think she will go for Reid as F1. I think she wants Kip but is afraid of him..chance of getting her heart broken.

I wish ABC would start building the relationships with the more stable guys and get rid of the losers.

What I find interesting is that we know Reid makes it to F3, and that they're still not showing much interaction between them, at all. Something must have happened last night in their 1-1 time at the wrap party for Reid to feel like he was getting the rose. Why didn't they show more of their conversation, or their kiss? I can only think there is a reason for that. I think Jillian is attracted to Ed, but I think there is a lot of chemistry between her and Reid.

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGal;3480056;
    I firmly believe that Reid and Kip are F2.

I think she will go for Reid as F1. I think she wants Kip but is afraid of him..chance of getting her heart broken.

I wish ABC would start building the relationships with the more stable guys and get rid of the losers.
    I was of the belief that Reid would be F1 and Ed would be F2,but something was bothering me as I rewatched the episode from last night last night.I just don't think that Ed is ready to let marriage and a family come between him and his career.I think Kip will be the F2,but he will have gotten the "physical F2 edit" and Jillian won't want to pick a guy just based on their physical chemistry.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Max64;3480066;
    I think Jillian is attracted to Ed, but I think there is a lot of chemistry between her and Reid.
    My thought is that maybe there is too much chemistry with Reid and they can't hide it for long when Jillian and Reid are together.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Max64;3480066;
    What I find interesting is that we know Reid makes it to F3, and that they're still not showing much interaction between them, at all. Something must have happened last night in their 1-1 time at the wrap party for Reid to feel like he was getting the rose. Why didn't they show more of their conversation, or their kiss? I can only think there is a reason for that. I think Jillian is attracted to Ed, but I think there is a lot of chemistry between her and Reid.
    I don't know... I don't think it's as simple as last season with the steamy Mel and Jay interactions. I don't think they are hiding some super obvious F1 connection between Jill and Reid because as of now there are too many other guys getting in the way especially Wes who apparently has a gf but she still won't send him home. Not to mention her breakdown about the guy she is meant to be with might not be there. I don't see tptb hiding anything obvious at this point but it is early and again JMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3480074;
    My thought is that maybe there is too much chemistry with Reid and they can't hide it for long when Jillian and Reid are together.
    That was where I was going when I said that. They must have very obvious chemistry together and don't want to show it yet. Reid seems to be very perceptive and for him to think he was going to get the rose, something good must have happened.