Page 101 of 576 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 5760

Thread: Reid **Spoilers**

Re: Reid **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3479900;
    I see no reason to feel any concerns regarding the edit Reid is getting at this time, especially timing of 1:1 date. I remember with Ian and Meredith - it was very difficult for editing to not show them crazy in love. If Jill likes what she sees in him, and knows she wants to keep him; then he is a given and they could just be delaying the opportunity for a 1:1 between them. Does she always get to decide the person she wants to take on dates, no. If she was sure she still wanted to keep him, then I can see him not getting a 1:1 right away to prevent an accelerated (game over) romance.
    Ditto. I think if it was up to her, she would have had the 1 on 1 with Reid already, but she's got to follow the producers' plans. I see "real" chemistry with them, not the manufacture for the camera type, if anything, I think Jillian has been instructed to keep it on the lowdown as to not give away how she really feels about him, but it's definitely there, especially how she told him last night to hang in there. She's got big plans with him. The more I see them, the more confident I get that he's the F1.

After listening to the season preview at the end of Epi 1 again, It really sounds like Reid that says I love you more than anything in the world and it sounds like he is kind of choked up at the end of it IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3479930;
    Ditto. I think if it was up to her, she would have had the 1 on 1 with Reid already, but she's got to follow the producers' plans. I see "real" chemistry with them, not the manufacture for the camera type, if anything, I think Jillian has been instructed to keep it on the lowdown as to not give away how she really feels about him, but it's definitely there, especially how she told him last night to hang in there. She's got big plans with him. The more I see them, the more confident I get that he's the F1.
    Didn't Jillian say during her 1 on 1 with Wes that when she's really nervous she tends to be more reserved, sort of protecting herself? I hate that we don't have a way to see those episodes again.

Quote Originally Posted by Bean07;3479921;
    I just think he leaves on his own accord cause Jillian seems so into him, and I do not think she would cut him. I think she would give him the benefit of the doubt.
    I agree. I don't see her cutting Ed at all.

Quote Originally Posted by FRTFAN;3479939;
    this thread is moving soooo fast! lol
    Notice how this thread is wayyy longer than the other guys. If Reid is not the F1 then methinks TPTB should chuck the whole "Kip as the heartbroken next bachelor looking for his true love" schpeal and have Reid be the next bachelor, not like he would take it though.

FORT Fan

I too think Reid is final 1. There is just something about what we have seen so far with the edit that makes me think that. And it Just seems like to me that Ed's big return in Spain is Fleiss' twist this season to keep the show fresh and he will either go out final 3 or 2.

I guess we'll know for sure sometime in July!!

Thought this was the Reid thread, oh well, maybe Ed comes back with the promise of being the Bach if things don't work out!

Quote Originally Posted by Bean07;3479948;
    Notice how this thread is wayyy longer than the other guys. If Reid is not the F1 then methinks TPTB should chuck the whole "Kip as the heartbroken next bachelor looking for his true love" schpeal and have Reid be the next bachelor, not like he would take it though.
    The length of a thread is directly proportional to the Rumor that the Thread Subject is F1. Reid's thread took off at exactly that point in time. People love a winner on whom to project all of their idyllic True Love Forever fantasies about this show.

JMO, then she's taking it a little too far and keeping it on the low, low, lowdown, I don't see anything there. I know you guys love your Reid, maybe he'll be the next bachelor.

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3479854;
    Let me take your thoughts a bit further. Plainly, Jilly is a tomboy. She has qualities that we usually ascribe to men. She likes cars, westerns, fishing etc.
    She is confident, speaks plainly what's on her mind and is a go-getter. She fits in well with the boys because she is comfortable with them. Not big on drama.
    Ok with me so far?
    We are all on a spectrum. You have you alpha males at one extreme (High testosterone-think Marlborough Man)and your girly-girls high estrogen (Marilyn Monroe) at the other.

As you go further in the continuum, or rather think of a pendulum swinging at 8pm and 4pm you find men who possess more feminine qualities and women who possess more masculine qualities. And there are varying degrees of course. (All because of the chemicals your mom just happen to produce at your birth.)
    As you get towards 6 o'clock you get folks with both equal amounts of both masculine and feminine qualities. Think Pat on SNL! These people may be the luckiest they appeal to everyone.
    So back to Jillian. It's natural then that she will be drawn to her opposite and that is a man with feminine qualities (often metrosexuals and pretty boys ) to complement her masculine spirit. There are many Hollywood couples I can cite to illustrate this dynamic: Angelina and Brad/ Felicity Huffman and William Macy/Oprah & Steadman /Demi Moore & Ashton Kutcher etc.

You won't see her picking alpha male David. She will go for the one who can support her emotionally, be sensitive when he needs to be but can pull out the lead when it's required. It's a tough balance to find in a man-take it from a tomboy!
    Parasol, amazing! So, what are your thoughts on the F1,F2,and F3?

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;3479998;
    JMO, then she's taking it a little too far and keeping it on the low, low, lowdown, I don't see anything there. I know you guys love your Reid, maybe he'll be the next bachelor.
    I'm not seeing a whole lot of physical chemistry between them; however, I believe their conversations are probably great and they seem so comfortable with each other. She says that is what she is looking for so that is why I'm a Reid fan.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn