Page 10 of 576 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110510 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 5760

Thread: Reid **Spoilers**

  1. #91
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Va
    Age
    38
    Posts
    44

    Re: Reid **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by jonsmom98;3461047;
    I thought it was either wine or champagne bottle...i thought I remember seeing another pix where there was a bottle...yes....no?
    I thought the same.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

  2. #92
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Reid **Spoilers**

    Hey, here's another pic of Reid looking his adorable goofy self modeling a t-shirt!



    He needs to drop the thumbs up pose!

  3. #93
    cupcakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,767

    Re: Reid **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;3461075;
    Hey, here's another pic of Reid looking his adorable goofy self modeling a t-shirt!



    He needs to drop the thumbs up pose!
    There is that watch again!

  4. #94
    FORT Regular bachaddict624's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    87

    Re: Reid **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by TxMav10;3460985;
    First thing I thought of was an umbrella handle.
    That is my thought too.

  5. #95
    FORT Fogey SDMOM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    905

    Re: Reid **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3461132;
    There is that watch again!
    My fist thought too!
    We are in the watch patrol...

  6. #96
    FORT Fogey I'msotired's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,463

    Re: Reid **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3458175;
    Doesn't the nose look like it belongs to Reid?

    Cupcakes again nails it. No disputing now that it's Reid. Where is the "shadow" picture from?
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

  7. #97
    FORT Fogey chopstickchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    3,639

    Re: Reid **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3461484;
    Cupcakes again nails it. No disputing now that it's Reid. Where is the "shadow" picture from?
    maybe he gets the Canada zip lining date, followed by hot tub action? or would it be later, HTD or even Spain?

  8. #98
    Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,190

    Re: Reid **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3461480;
    My fist thought too!
    We are in the watch patrol...
    I can't live without a watch and I find guys who wear watches sexy. Yes I am nerdy and weird like that but it's part of Reid's appeal.

  9. #99
    FORT Fogey just logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,093

    Re: Reid **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3461492;
    maybe he gets the Canada zip lining date, followed by hot tub action? or would it be later, HTD or even Spain?
    Think there's steam coming up from the hot tub - that would suggest Alberta - it was cold when they went there and that's when the hot tub steams up. We have one and in the warm weather very little steam rising up.

  10. #100
    FORT Fogey chopstickchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    3,639

    Re: Reid **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3461508;
    Think there's steam coming up from the hot tub - that would suggest Alberta - it was cold when they went there and that's when the hot tub steams up. We have one and in the warm weather very little steam rising up.
    oh, good observation! so that's my bet, zip lining and evening with dinner & hot tub

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.