Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Mike **Spoilers**

Re: Mike **Spoilers**

Has Mike resurfaced anywhere yet?
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3473886;
    Has Mike resurfaced anywhere yet?
    Not that I've heard of but it's not a shock. He was one of the most difficult to get information on in the beginning. Must be a private person.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3468642;
    I can't tell, but I think that's Mike in the fountain.
    Yay someone else who thinks that Mike is the one in the fountain.I have thought that almost from the time we saw the SC.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

FORT Newbie

Count me in Starshine. I think it's Mike too.

Thanks blonds! Now we just have to get other people to see it our way.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

On the other threads the issue is did Mike get cut on a 2-1 date. Some think yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3473982;
    Yay someone else who thinks that Mike is the one in the fountain.I have thought that almost from the time we saw the SC.
    I think it is Mike too so add me to the list. I have from the beginning and haven't changed course
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3474664;
    I think it is Mike too so add me to the list. I have from the beginning and haven't changed course
    Even if some people are saying that he didn't make it past Vancouver based on Jillian forgetting his name in the interview today?

BTW I will not believe that he gets sent home this early until I see it with my own eyes.Until I am proven wrong he gets to Spain at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3474674;
    Even if some people are saying that he didn't make it past Vancouver based on Jillian forgetting his name in the interview today?

BTW I will not believe that he gets sent home this early until I see it with my own eyes.Until I am proven wrong he gets to Spain at least.
    Yep. I know she forgot his name, but I still think he might be in Spain I'm hoping anyway because I like Mike
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3474676;
    Yep. I know she forgot his name, but I still think he might be in Spain I'm hoping anyway because I like Mike
    Me too.I am not thinking that she really forgot his name.I am hoping she didn't forget his name because I really like him.
    Last edited by Starshine_16; 05-29-2009 at 06:59 PM. Reason: typo