Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Mike **Spoilers**

Re: Mike **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict;3466401;
    I've seen yellow tape with "Caution/Cuidado" in Ohio. I'd think it is even more common in S. California.

Just wanted to add I'm a potential Mike fan. He was my favorite from the initial photos, but I'm holding out on my opinion until I get to know the guys better (or at least the personalities we're led to believe they have).
    The difference is that I believe the tape only reads "cuidado", at least from what we can tell from the SC.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3466413;
    The difference is that I believe the tape only reads "cuidado", at least from what we can tell from the SC.
    I'm not the best of sleuthers, but don't I see "CAU" at the end of the tape in front of Jillian's leg? And it looks like "CAUTION" upside down to the right of her knee. The next letters, folded in half, but right-side up, are "CUID".

Either way, doesn't anyone else think that looks strange? Are they going into a hot tub next to where there's construction?

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict;3466441;
    I'm not the best of sleuthers, but don't I see "CAU" at the end of the tape in front of Jillian's leg? And it looks like "CAUTION" upside down to the right of her knee. The next letters, folded in half, but right-side up, are "CUID".
    It could be. The Caution/Cuidado tape I've seen has been written out just like I typed it because of the nature of the tape it does tend to roll up & fold over. It could say Caution too, but the words seem a little too far apart, but I could be totally wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3466453;
    Either way, doesn't anyone else think that looks strange? Are they going into a hot tub next to where there's construction?
    I don't understand this either - if the hotel had put that up to keep the public out then tptb would have removed it before the shoot. Maybe it's just the area around the hot tub - new sidewalk?
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

I just check the SC again & I think it could also say caution (the word in the middle) The words seem too spaced out, but it looks like it could say both.
    That tape is used for most anything. You can see the rebar that the tape is wrapped around, so it could be a newly poured sidewalk, or it could be a hole for utility work. If it was a hole & they took the tape down, they would be liable for any injuries that resulted from someone stepping in the hole. The flowers remind me of a type of bougainvillea & these bushes are pretty prolific in Spain, especially Valencia. I'm not saying that I believe 100% that the SC is in Spain, but I'm not sure we should discount it either.

Because this is being discussed in the "Mike" thread - did I miss it and he has been identified in this photo? If so, then this is the proof we've been lacking that he went further than Canada.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3466474;
    Because this is being discussed in the "Mike" thread - did I miss it and he has been identified in this photo? If so, then this is the proof we've been lacking that he went further than Canada.
    I don't think you missed anything, if you did, then so did I. I responded because it was in this thread.

Has there been any surfacing activity for Mike?

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3467027;
    Has there been any surfacing activity for Mike?
    We haven't even gotten much of articles that I know of.