Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Mike **Spoilers**

Re: Mike **Spoilers**

Mike gets the bank vault date next week. So the 3 that get roses on dates are Mike, Wes and Jake. Those 3 move into the mansion the following week.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3459879;
    Mike gets the bank vault date next week. So the 3 that get roses on dates are Mike, Wes and Jake. Those 3 move into the mansion the following week.
    Isn't Mike part of the Harlem Globtrotters date? I thought that there was some type pool party after that (night time one) and she kisses one guy, but gives the rose to another guy.

I think the only guy that could get the vault date is part of the scavenger hunt and those are with 8 of the guys.

Do some of those 8 also go on the HG date?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3459898;
    Isn't Mike part of the Harlem Globtrotters date? I thought that there was some type pool party after that (night time one) and she kisses one guy, but gives the rose to another guy.

I think the only guy that could get the vault date is part of the scavenger hunt and those are with 8 of the guys.

Do some of those 8 also go on the HG date?
    I was looking at the abc media pics and her outfit matches the one with Mike. The striped dress. I am confused. So Wes gets the bank vault date?

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3459903;
    I was looking at the abc media pics and her outfit matches the one with Mike. The striped dress. I am confused. So Wes gets the bank vault date?
    I think that was for that date they had after the HG date? She kisses some guy, but gives the rose to another. The HG group date is after the bank vault date. Plus, Mike did something radical to get her attention and I think it worked (she didn't give it to the guy she had a 'steamy' kiss with).

Wes seems to be in group of 8 pool party guys, but not part of the HG date.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3459914;
    I think that was for that date they had after the HG date? She kisses some guy, but gives the rose to another. The HG group date is after the bank vault date. Plus, Mike did something radical to get her attention and I think it worked (she didn't give it to the guy she had a 'steamy' kiss with).
    Thanks. That makes sense!

I guess then the bank vault guy doesn't get a rose on the date and is cut?

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3459921;
    Thanks. That makes sense!

I guess then the bank vault guy doesn't get a rose on the date and is cut?
    I don't think so. If it's Wes, then it would figure that he was part of the 8 pool party/scavanger hunt that wins that date and yet the others think he's the one totally wrong for her.

So, that would fit. Wes gets the rose to go on the bank vault date, Jake gets the rose to go on a concert date and Mike gets one for being able to stay at the mansion.

some one on youtube thinks he is the F1
    Roberto Martinez You are A Candy to my eyes
    Team Roberto

Quote Originally Posted by missdrspark;3461980;
    some one on youtube thinks he is the F1
    I really hope not. I'm not crazy for him yet. I'm sure he used his cheesy line on many of women. I wasn't that impressed either with him wiping her feel like others were either. He just seems really shaddy to me for some reason; the guy in the bar that knows what to say to the girls to get them in bed kind of guy.

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3462552;
    I really hope not. I'm not crazy for him yet. I'm sure he used his cheesy line on many of women. I wasn't that impressed either with him wiping her feel like others were either.
    Was he the the one who threw the ball to Jillian and then said something like "I knew you were a great catch" or something like that?
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

I'm waiting until I see a bit more of him. I figure if he runs a baseball camp for kids he must, hopefully, be o.k. Also, the cheesy line, it got him noticed and I get tired of the "you look beautiful" line. (Working with kids means cheesy lines come naturally, it's what the kids like - for Mother's Day my daughter had her kids paint rocks and then paint on them "Mom Rocks" - the kids loved it).
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!