Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 113

Thread: Mike **Spoilers**

  1. #11
    FORT Fogey deidre1985's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,675

    Re: Mike **Spoilers**

    Mike doesn't seemed like by the men. You think it is because he did that cheesy baseball line?

  2. #12
    Team Choca :) Luvvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,776

    Re: Mike **Spoilers**

    ^^I think that cheesy line has something to do with it. Also, I think since he came in with the "premium 5" as Ed called them. Maybe some of the guys felt like it's "us" against "them."

  3. #13
    FORT Fogey BachfanNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,159

    Re: Mike **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3457825;
    maybe it's Vancouver, and not his HTD?
    I have to agree with this as the background doesn't seem like NYC...I may be wrong though.

  4. #14
    FORT Fogey Starshine_16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,438

    Re: Mike **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3459510;
    I have to agree with this as the background doesn't seem like NYC...I may be wrong though.
    It doesn't seem like NYC to me either so I am thinking that this may be his HTD.

  5. #15
    FORT Fogey chopstickchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    3,639

    Re: Mike **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3459529;
    It doesn't seem like NYC to me either so I am thinking that this may be his HTD.
    but it looks like Mark in the background! If that's the case, can't be his HTD

  6. #16
    FORT Fogey Starshine_16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,438

    Re: Mike **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3459736;
    but it looks like Mark in the background! If that's the case, can't be his HTD
    I didn't notice that the guy in the back looked so much like Mark

    Possibly Vancuver then?

  7. #17
    FORT Fogey just logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,093

    Re: Mike **Spoilers**

    I'm betting Vancouver - if we have anyone on the board who is from there maybe they can confirm. Looking at the strange signs behind them I'm wondering if they could be some sort of directional signs put up for the 2010 Olympics.

  8. #18
    FORT Fanatic krrj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    671

    Re: Mike **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3457661;


    Anyone recognize the background. Still find it freaky that the guy in the background looks so much like Mark.
    I agree cupcakes, the dude in the back has reminded me of Mark as well. Can we see a liscense plate in the video? that may give us a clue to where this shot actually took place...there could be other guys there, just cropped from the shot. back to the dvr one more time!

  9. #19
    FORT Fanatic krrj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    671

    Re: Mike **Spoilers**

    If you look at the video of Jill hugging Mike it as a Cherokee with a white blurry plate. The current NY plate is
    A CA plate looks like this: It is white with blue writing - it won't let me post it.
    British Columbia


    Could be in CA or BC - according to NY website all the plates were traded out to the blue ones as off 2003. I don't know if it were the old Statue of liberty plates..they are white with a small statue of liberty.

  10. #20
    FORT Fogey counthestarsxo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    926

    Re: Mike **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by krrj;3459814;
    If you look at the video of Jill hugging Mike it as a Cherokee with a white blurry plate. The current NY plate is
    A CA plate looks like this: It is white with blue writing - it won't let me post it.
    British Columbia


    Could be in CA or BC - according to NY website all the plates were traded out to the blue ones as off 2003. I don't know if it were the old Statue of liberty plates..they are white with a small statue of liberty.
    the sc probably does take place in canada but just because its not a NY plate doesn't mean it can't be from any other US state. tourism is a huge part of NYS economy. however, it it is in fact a canadien plate then it's probably not ny.. get what i'm saying?

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.