Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Mike **Spoilers**

Re: Mike **Spoilers**

Mike doesn't seemed like by the men. You think it is because he did that cheesy baseball line?

^^I think that cheesy line has something to do with it. Also, I think since he came in with the "premium 5" as Ed called them. Maybe some of the guys felt like it's "us" against "them."

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3457825;
    maybe it's Vancouver, and not his HTD?
    I have to agree with this as the background doesn't seem like NYC...I may be wrong though.

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3459510;
    I have to agree with this as the background doesn't seem like NYC...I may be wrong though.
    It doesn't seem like NYC to me either so I am thinking that this may be his HTD.

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3459529;
    It doesn't seem like NYC to me either so I am thinking that this may be his HTD.
    but it looks like Mark in the background! If that's the case, can't be his HTD

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3459736;
    but it looks like Mark in the background! If that's the case, can't be his HTD
    I didn't notice that the guy in the back looked so much like Mark

Possibly Vancuver then?

I'm betting Vancouver - if we have anyone on the board who is from there maybe they can confirm. Looking at the strange signs behind them I'm wondering if they could be some sort of directional signs put up for the 2010 Olympics.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3457661;

Anyone recognize the background. Still find it freaky that the guy in the background looks so much like Mark.
    I agree cupcakes, the dude in the back has reminded me of Mark as well. Can we see a liscense plate in the video? that may give us a clue to where this shot actually took place...there could be other guys there, just cropped from the shot. back to the dvr one more time!

If you look at the video of Jill hugging Mike it as a Cherokee with a white blurry plate. The current NY plate is
    A CA plate looks like this: It is white with blue writing - it won't let me post it.
    British Columbia

Could be in CA or BC - according to NY website all the plates were traded out to the blue ones as off 2003. I don't know if it were the old Statue of liberty plates..they are white with a small statue of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by krrj;3459814;
    If you look at the video of Jill hugging Mike it as a Cherokee with a white blurry plate. The current NY plate is
    A CA plate looks like this: It is white with blue writing - it won't let me post it.
    British Columbia

Could be in CA or BC - according to NY website all the plates were traded out to the blue ones as off 2003. I don't know if it were the old Statue of liberty plates..they are white with a small statue of liberty.
    the sc probably does take place in canada but just because its not a NY plate doesn't mean it can't be from any other US state. tourism is a huge part of NYS economy. however, it it is in fact a canadien plate then it's probably not ny.. get what i'm saying?

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast