Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Mike **Spoilers**

FORT Fanatic

Re: Mike **Spoilers**

After watching that inaudible video, I got the impression that Breakdancin' Mike was the one she stumbled on. I've notice she hasn't spent much time with HIM. I keep thinking Baseball Mike makes it further than we realize.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Benny Fan;3474682;
    After watching that inaudible video, I got the impression that Breakdancin' Mike was the one she stumbled on. I've notice she hasn't spent much time with HIM. I keep thinking Baseball Mike makes it further than we realize.
    I hope so...or maybe the stumble was to throw us off. I so want Mike to be on my screen for a looong time.

Quote Originally Posted by kultainen;3474690;
    I hope so...or maybe the stumble was to throw us off. I so want Mike to be on my screen for a looong time.
    Me too! I don't think that she really forgot Mike.It's possible that in mentioning Mike,she might have ment Michael (aka breakdancer)

Maybe I am hoping too much.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Benny Fan;3474682;
    I wish we had the caps or some scoops to know for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3474710;
    I wish we had the caps or some scoops to know for sure.
    So do I.I am just clinging onto hope that Mike made it far and that it either wasn't Mike the basebal guy,but Micahel the breakdancer she was refering to OR she was told to "forget" Mike's name.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

FORT Fanatic

Oops! Re-watched that video.

I guess it WAS Baseball Mike she oopsied on. She was very quick to contradict the "I guess he doesn't go far" comment.

As an "Average Joe" viewer, I'm banking on Reid (not that he's exactly "Average Joe", but he's not "abs oriented" either... hoping Jillian goes beyond just looks). However, seeing Mike advance beyond some of the others would be good. I keep thinking he's in the top 3, but every post I've read lately states otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by lisamill36;3475799;

On a side note, I had a sighting today in Central Park (NYC). Mike was there. I know its kind of meaningless since the shows over but just thought I would mention it
    How did he look in person?

FORT Fanatic

Similar to what we see on the show. Good looking guy who seemed happy. Not really my type but good looking

Since it now seems that Ed is the fountain guy, I do now think that Mike leaves on the 2 on 1 and she keeps Mark, therefore we see him at the next rose ceremony.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3475816;
    Since it now seems that Ed is the fountain guy, I do now think that Mike leaves on the 2 on 1 and she keeps Mark, therefore we see him at the next rose ceremony.
    Wouldn't he have a rose though?