Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Michael **Spoilers**

Re: Michael **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by boomer_lady;3490957;
    Awwww Michael is such a cuty pie. Too young for Jillian but in a couple of years he should try out to be The Bachelor.
    He'll be too busy advancing his acting career. Paid Actor following loose script. That's my read of him, and I'm sticking to it.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3491247;
    He'll be too busy advancing his acting career. Paid Actor following loose script. That's my read of him, and I'm sticking to it.
    Mine also although I don't know about advancing his acting career. To me, he was over the top.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

FORT Fanatic

I am pretty sure the 5th hometown date is Michael (somewhere in California). Dont think he goes any further based on lack of screen caps however

Quote Originally Posted by lisamill36;3493777;
    I am pretty sure the 5th hometown date is Michael (somewhere in California). Dont think he goes any further based on lack of screen caps however
    This would make sense, too, if he was one of the "paid performers" with a guarantee to stick around to until the final 4 (which would have been perfect if Melissa was the Bachelorette, but Jillian is 30 and he's 25 - this is not The Couger).

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3491247;
    Speaking of 'read':
    I found this on the JHdotnet site:
    Breaking News, Micheal from the Bachelorette is a bit more than a breakdance instructor! He has been a writer for more than a decade of kids books! I couldn’t wait any longer….I have to let this out of the bag! You heard it here first!
    Hurry though Amazon only has 20 in stock
    So the books is called Wesley’s Stories: Afterschool Adventures by Michael F. Stagliano. Yup, it’s the same Micheal from the bachelorette!
    I got the book two weeks ago and I have to say wow! It’s been YEARS since I read a kids books but this guy has got talent! Make sure and check it out!

Also make sure and follow the inside info and spoilers on this Season of the Bachelor! It’s more fun from our site!
    Last edited by Parasolpink; 06-12-2009 at 01:29 AM. Reason: tried to remove url won't let me!
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

Reader more than poster Kacey253's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3496862;
    Speaking of 'read':
    I found this on the JHdotnet site:
    Breaking News, Micheal from the Bachelorette is a bit more than a breakdance instructor! He has been a writer for more than a decade of kids books! I couldn’t wait any longer….I have to let this out of the bag! You heard it here first!
    Hurry though Amazon only has 20 in stock
    So the books is called Wesley’s Stories: Afterschool Adventures by Michael F. Stagliano. Yup, it’s the same Micheal from the bachelorette!
    I got the book two weeks ago and I have to say wow! It’s been YEARS since I read a kids books but this guy has got talent! Make sure and check it out!

Also make sure and follow the inside info and spoilers on this Season of the Bachelor! It’s more fun from our site!
    The bolded statement is misleading IMO. Michael has published only the one kid's book and it was self-published at that. (His father funded it which I think is really sweet. Sounds like he has a close and supportive family.) Doesn't seem like anything to get excited about. Anyone can self-publish if you have the funds.
    Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
    Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Kacey253;3497261;
    The bolded statement is misleading IMO. Michael has published only the one kid's book and it was self-published at that. (His father funded it which I think is really sweet. Sounds like he has a close and supportive family.) Doesn't seem like anything to get excited about. Anyone can self-publish if you have the funds.
    I agree-just because he wrote them does not mean they were published! I think it's hilarious he named his main character Wesley!
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

FORT Fan

The clip of Michael and Jillian's date on grapevine is so cute. Michael is adorkable. Sometimes over the top but his narration is awesome. I know he gets cut at some point but I wish - if he wasn't heartbroken (crying screencap - they would have asked him to stick around and continue giving commentary.

FORT Regular

Is it certain that crying screencap isn't just sweat or something? Are there more along that line that confirm he is crying?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3476038;
    I remember also seeing a screencap of Michael playing a guitar for Jillian. He's a talented guy! I think ultimately he's a little young for her, but he's going to be a great catch for someone else! I love a guy who loves kids!
    Oh he's into music too! He and brother Steve (the frat twin) were in a band Mike started called Mourning Eve. (Steve has done a movie.) They are in the entertainment field for sure!