Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Michael **Spoilers**

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Re: Michael **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3488798;
    Yes, and his relatives are the administrators of the group. I think they live in California, possibly Stevenson's Ranch area of LA.

If Michael's parents live in CA, could he be one of the five who gets a hometown date?
    That is VERY interesting. There has been speculation that the third HT in CA goes to Juan, but maybe baby-face Michael does get the date...wait...NAH! He looks to have a teary farewell somewhere between Lake Louise and Banff, if not after the Banff rose ceremony.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3488857;
    That is VERY interesting. There has been speculation that the third HT in CA goes to Juan, but maybe baby-face Michael does get the date...wait...NAH! He looks to have a teary farewell somewhere between Lake Louise and Banff, if not after the Banff rose ceremony.
    Are we sure that his teary farewell is in Banff and not after a HTD?
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Apparently Michael plays guitar as well as Wes and Reid. Wonder what other guys play.

I still don't think he is a match for Jillian, but I thought Michael was hysterical tonight!
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3490220;
    I still don't think he is a match for Jillian, but I thought Michael was hysterical tonight!
    So did I!
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

He reminded me of Jim Carrey tonight for some reason. He came off as goofy, but nonetheless hysterical!

FORT Regular

I know SC show that Michael doesn't go far but I think he is a genuinely nice guy and admitting that he has a crush on Jillian is really cute! I love all of his facial expressions and just a what seems like a generally good personality. She finds him fun! Hey, maybe he does some acting but in NYC you need about 3 jobs just to pay the rent! In the long run, I think he might be a little young for Jillian but I think they will be great friends and that is worth something.

^ i agree with you. michael is so funny and i noticed that last week during their silly little western thing they had to act out. i can definitely see him & jill becoming good friends but definitely not a love match. i think she keeps him around b/c he's funny and lovable in a very cute unassuming way.

I agree that I don't think him and Jillian are right for each other but when he does find his love match she is going to be a very lucky girl.

Awwww Michael is such a cuty pie. Too young for Jillian but in a couple of years he should try out to be The Bachelor.