Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 85

Thread: Michael **Spoilers**

  1. #41
    FORT Fan snarkattack222's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    299

    Re: Michael **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3476063;
    Write up from Amazon on Michael's book



    Three observations here:
    Daddy paid to have the book published (iUniverse is a self-publishing--"you pay for it" company).
    Somebody wants to be an actor.
    Graham's ( Deanna's season) girlfriend Chrishelle and Bob Guiney's (Blob) wife Rebecca Buddig both act on All My Children.

    There are no coincidences on this show. If I were a cynic, I'd say Michael is one of the guys promised to stay for a guaranteed period.

    Thanks for this. I knew he was eerily familiar. Everybody can write a book now, but knowing this little detail made me appreciate him more. He should've just avoided that Tanner Perv. Hangin out with him too much didn't do him any favors.

  2. #42
    FORT Regular GoingInCircles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sacramento
    Age
    50
    Posts
    80

    Re: Michael **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3476063;
    Write up from Amazon on Michael's book



    Three observations here:
    Daddy paid to have the book published (iUniverse is a self-publishing--"you pay for it" company).
    Somebody wants to be an actor.
    Graham's ( Deanna's season) girlfriend Chrishelle and Bob Guiney's (Blob) wife Rebecca Buddig both act on All My Children.

    There are no coincidences on this show. If I were a cynic, I'd say Michael is one of the guys promised to stay for a guaranteed period.
    I'm just not seeing any connection between Jillian and Michael. He seems like a decent enough guy, but definitely not the right type for her. I totally agree he is one of the selected characters that is being paid to stick around.

  3. #43
    FORT Fan Marloon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    304

    Re: Michael **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by GoingInCircles;3476748;
    I'm just not seeing any connection between Jillian and Michael. He seems like a decent enough guy, but definitely not the right type for her. I totally agree he is one of the selected characters that is being paid to stick around.
    Problem is the selected characters are getting the dates that could have gone to more appropriate candidates, if indeed they exist. Maybe that's why they had to add more dates at the end.
    "The book you are reading is one man's opinion of moonlight" - Young Girl Blues, Donovan Leitch

  4. #44
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,053

    Re: Michael **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Marloon;3476920;
    Problem is the selected characters are getting the dates that could have gone to more appropriate candidates, if indeed they exist. Maybe that's why they had to add more dates at the end.
    I am not sure what happened, but if you notice it doesn't matter how short the season is, the producers always waste a couple of single dates on people who are not going to be in the F4, and they know it.
    In Travis's season, they gave the first date to the tall blonde girl who put the orange peel in her teeth. She was sweet and funny, but evidently she and Travis had nothing in common. She was given that date simply because she received the last rose of the ceremony the night before (the M&G).

    Look at that date with Natalie and Jason to Vegas, and Brad and the blonde girl who sat and cried on her date with him and then had a total meltdown when she left.

    These throw-away dates are done for some reason, but I haven't figured it out yet.

    What I have figured out is that when it is important for somebody in particular to get a date like Jesse or Molly in the song writing contest, they always manage to win - whether their song is the best, or whether somebody behind the scenes helps them "win" the contest.

  5. #45
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    4

    Re: Michael **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3476938;
    I am not sure what happened, but if you notice it doesn't matter how short the season is, the producers always waste a couple of single dates on people who are not going to be in the F4, and they know it.
    In Travis's season, they gave the first date to the tall blonde girl who put the orange peel in her teeth. She was sweet and funny, but evidently she and Travis had nothing in common. She was given that date simply because she received the last rose of the ceremony the night before (the M&G).

    Look at that date with Natalie and Jason to Vegas, and Brad and the blonde girl who sat and cried on her date with him and then had a total meltdown when she left.

    These throw-away dates are done for some reason, but I haven't figured it out yet.

    What I have figured out is that when it is important for somebody in particular to get a date like Jesse or Molly in the song writing contest, they always manage to win - whether their song is the best, or whether somebody behind the scenes helps them "win" the contest.
    the producers cant know if there is going to be chemistry between them or not, like Deana and jesse- if u were asking me in the middle of the season who will she pick i would have said jeremy or jason, but jesse seemed to be the last option.
    and this season Jake already got 1-1 date, and he seems to be a good candidate to win her heart, and today's ep. ed is getting a date. if you are right, they would have given the date to one of the Tanners or something.
    Favorites- Kip, Jesse and Michael

  6. #46
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,053

    Re: Michael **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by efif;3477110;
    the producers cant know if there is going to be chemistry between them or not, like Deana and jesse- if u were asking me in the middle of the season who will she pick i would have said jeremy or jason, but jesse seemed to be the last option.
    and this season Jake already got 1-1 date, and he seems to be a good candidate to win her heart, and today's ep. ed is getting a date. if you are right, they would have given the date to one of the Tanners or something.
    If you read the Editing Analysis thread, I checked out several promising editing leads on Michael until I hit the deadend when somebody had found where he watched the Premier with some of his friends. That told me he wasn't in the F2 because the FRC had not been filmed at the time that the Premier was shown.

    The sleuthers on this board over the seasons have been told that the producers question the Bach/ettes after the Meet and Greet for especially the top 4 impressions in their minds. They might want the top 6, but they want the top 4.
    Why would this have to be so important?

    In real time, it is only a matter of usually somewhere around a month (maybe less) before they have to be in the F4's home towns. It takes time to set all of that up and to make all of the arrangements. They have to know the towns and things in advance. They can't wait until the episode before the HTs for the Bach/ette to decide exactly who is going to be in the HTs and then be able within the next week to contact the parents, make arrangements to reserve whatever activities the couple may do (the Space Needle for Jason/DeAnna in Seattle), and make reservations maybe in a small town for all lodging for all of their crew, etc.

  7. #47
    FORT Fogey cheekychook's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    in the Enchanted Forest
    Posts
    1,645

    Re: Michael **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3477529;
    If you read the Editing Analysis thread, I checked out several promising editing leads on Michael until I hit the deadend when somebody had found where he watched the Premier with some of his friends. That told me he wasn't in the F2 because the FRC had not been filmed at the time that the Premier was shown.

    The sleuthers on this board over the seasons have been told that the producers question the Bach/ettes after the Meet and Greet for especially the top 4 impressions in their minds. They might want the top 6, but they want the top 4.
    Why would this have to be so important?

    In real time, it is only a matter of usually somewhere around a month (maybe less) before they have to be in the F4's home towns. It takes time to set all of that up and to make all of the arrangements. They have to know the towns and things in advance. They can't wait until the episode before the HTs for the Bach/ette to decide exactly who is going to be in the HTs and then be able within the next week to contact the parents, make arrangements to reserve whatever activities the couple may do (the Space Needle for Jason/DeAnna in Seattle), and make reservations maybe in a small town for all lodging for all of their crew, etc.
    Not to mention the "i peed myself a little" line is not likely to be included in a typical F1 edit.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

    Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

  8. #48
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,053

    Re: Michael **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3477572;
    Not to mention the "i peed myself a little" line is not likely to be included in a typical F1 edit.
    That and Tanner's arm around Michael did not bode well for F1; however, as I stated there were about 6 interesting clues, and I am tracking for F1 and trying to do so without doing the "team so-and-so" bit. I had to track them down until they played out.
    Jesse sure didn't appear as a likely F1 at this point of the season either!

  9. #49
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    27

    Re: Michael **Spoilers**

    I don't know if anyone else has mentioned this anywhere, but I found a fan page for michael on facebook. search michael stagliano

  10. #50
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,130

    Re: Michael **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by kbean;3477858;
    I don't know if anyone else has mentioned this anywhere, but I found a fan page for michael on facebook. search michael stagliano
    Yes, and his relatives are the administrators of the group. I think they live in California, possibly Stevenson's Ranch area of LA.

    If Michael's parents live in CA, could he be one of the five who gets a hometown date?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.