Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Michael **Spoilers**

Re: Michael **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by efif;3475439;
    michael and steve
    Think his brother look nicer and cuter.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

FORT Newbie

i dont know if u guys know, but michael is also a book writer. he wrote a book for kids named "Wesley's Stories"
    Attached Images Attached Images

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by efif;3475773;
    i dont know if u guys know, but michael is also a book writer. he wrote a book for kids named "Wesley's Stories"
    I remember also seeing a screencap of Michael playing a guitar for Jillian. He's a talented guy! I think ultimately he's a little young for her, but he's going to be a great catch for someone else! I love a guy who loves kids!

Quote Originally Posted by efif;3475773;
    There's a lot that we don't know about Michael. All the show makes it seem is that he's a breakdance teacher and that's it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3476056;
    There's a lot that we don't know about Michael. All the show makes it seem is that he's a breakdance teacher and that's it.

And that he is 25.

Write up from Amazon on Michael's book

About the Author
    Michael F. Stagliano has been writing passionately since the 5th grade. This is his first novel that he started and completed during his college career at Illinois State University where he received a B.A. in English. He currently lives in NY with his best friend, cousin, buddy, roommate and works as an actor on All My Children, a break-dance instructor, and bartender at night. His father gave this book and Michael's dream, the chance to come to life and all thanks goes to him.
    Three observations here:
    Daddy paid to have the book published (iUniverse is a self-publishing--"you pay for it" company).
    Somebody wants to be an actor.
    Graham's ( Deanna's season) girlfriend Chrishelle and Bob Guiney's (Blob) wife Rebecca Buddig both act on All My Children.

There are no coincidences on this show. If I were a cynic, I'd say Michael is one of the guys promised to stay for a guaranteed period.
    Last edited by BritLit; 05-30-2009 at 10:57 PM.
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3476063;

Three observations here:
    Daddy paid to have the book published (iUniverse is a self-publishing--"you pay for it" company).
    Graham's ( Deanna's season) girlfriend Chrishelle and Bob Guiney's (Blob) wife Rebecca Buddig both act on All My Children.

There are no coincidences on this show.
    As they say, once is an accident, twice is a coincidence, more than twice is a pattern. The problem here is that the pattern is becoming way too obvious and unattractive.

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3476063;

Three observations here:

There are no coincidences on this show. If I were a cynic, I'd say Michael is one of the guys promised to stay for a guaranteed period.
    Oh, dear God. Well, I guess I am a budding cynic, because I'll just come right out and say it. This stinks real bad. Who's next, I wonder.
    "The book you are reading is one man's opinion of moonlight" - Young Girl Blues, Donovan Leitch

So how much did Michael get paid?
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Marloon;3476683;
    Oh, dear God. Well, I guess I am a budding cynic, because I'll just come right out and say it. This stinks real bad. Who's next, I wonder.
    I'm surprized tptb are going to attempt to sell us on a Jilly/Michael connection with a 1-1 date. Haven't we already seen the B'rette with the class clown in previous seasons? And from the sleuthing, sounds like he's going to be around a couple of more episodes. I'm guessing that may have been part of his "arrangement" with ABC. Good grief.