Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mark **Spoilers**

Re: Mark **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer24;3478639;
    I have to show Mark some love. Good for him for standing up to David the dumbo! I think he's such a cutie too
    Their connection is really hidden too, I am always like. . . who is that???
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

I know. I think Mark is hot too.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3478661;
    I know. I think Mark is hot too.
    Half the time I forget who he is!
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Why is he being edited out to oblivion?

Is he among the one with a girlfriend?

I love how he stood up to David. Exactly what most of the men should have done.

My curiousity about him peaked last night.

Quote Originally Posted by snarkattack222;3479839;
    Why is he being edited out to oblivion?

Is he among the one with a girlfriend?

I love how he stood up to David. Exactly what most of the men should have done.

My curiousity about him peaked last night.
    I was wondering why he hasn't been seen much too. I don't see much of a love connection between Jillian and him, so maybe that's it? Or he's just a normal guy, so not as exciting as focusing on hot head David and foot fetish Tanner?

I guess I could see him as one with a girlfriend too though. Brad did mention in his parting interview he couldn't believe she kept someone like Mark over him, so maybe he was referencing that? I don't know because Brad is a dork in my opinion.

But we do have a screen cap of him after Jillian finds out about the girlfriends, so it seems if it was him she would get rid of him. I guess only time will tell

I was glad he stood up to David. David is a bully!

I'm curious how that 2 on 1 date goes...I'm surprised that Mark was chosen over Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3480679;
    I'm curious how that 2 on 1 date goes...I'm surprised that Mark was chosen over Mike.
    Jillian definitely has a physical "look" that she's into (just look at how much trouble we've had telling some of them apart) and Mike just wasn't it. Notice that she's also down to just two with light hair...Michael and Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3480679;
    I'm also very curious to see how the 2 on 1 date goes. I was very surprised to read here that she chose Mark over Mike. We have barely seen Jillian talk to Mark and Mike got that date rose before. It will definitely be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer24;3480742;
    I'm also very curious to see how the 2 on 1 date goes. I was very surprised to read here that she chose Mark over Mike. We have barely seen Jillian talk to Mark and Mike got that date rose before. It will definitely be interesting.
    yeh, what went wrong from then til this date? like why not take tanner p on this date and get rid of him? lol i guess TPTB knew he had a secret to share will jilli bout gfs

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer24;3480742;
    I'm also very curious to see how the 2 on 1 date goes. I was very surprised to read here that she chose Mark over Mike.
    So was I.I was positive that was in him in the fountain SC's in Spain so when I found out that Mark stays over Mike I was stunned.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast