Page 99 of 178 FirstFirst ... 498990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109149 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3500542;
    I think he is an employee of Invoice Connection, is my point.
    According to the bio on Kip I read the other day. This is the company he does work for. I found it while looking for other charities that he is involved with.

Kip's twitter 20 mins ago:

Event planning to beach day to Laker game and dinner for a friend's bday. Pretty perfect Sunday.

Good for him. It doesn't look like a getaway weekend with Jilli.

Did anyone know Kiptyn now has a web page. kiptynlocke com?
    Team Never Picks A Winner (except Tessa)

Quote Originally Posted by valley54;3500620;
    Did anyone know Kiptyn now has a web page. kiptynlocke com?
    Checked out that site and it says this at the bottom, "Please note: The views and opinions expressed on this blog/site are not authorized or endorsed by Kiptyn or ABC" so I think somebody just made this site for him and he doesn't really have much to do with it if he's not even owning up to the stuff posted on it lol

so jillian meets today with her man?
    Roberto Martinez You are A Candy to my eyes
    Team Roberto

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by missdrspark;3500693;
    so jillian meets today with her man?
    This is just pure speculation, from what I have seen in the other threads. Jillian mentioned in an interview that she and her chosen one are meeting every couple of weeks, and since last weekend, which was the 2nd week from FRC, was fully booked with press tours and she mentioned she spent it wit her bestfriend and the bestfriend's boyfriend, some FORTers think that this weekend is THE weekend she will be spending with her man.

I think twitter/tweeting from the guys is actually helping out TPTB to contain the final outcome of the show... it's more difficult to figure out who is somewhere at a certain time, and if it jives with jillian's schedule. They can tweet something, and it doesn't really mean anything in terms of sleuthing purposes.

In his 1 on 1 date, Kip said he has a 9-5 job and does event planning, which I assume is the Bro-Am event, on the side.
    He seems happy and content in his twitter, so I am happy for him.

Quote Originally Posted by pangsurbs;3500747;
    This is just pure speculation, from what I have seen in the other threads. Jillian mentioned in an interview that she and her chosen one are meeting every couple of weeks, and since last weekend, which was the 2nd week from FRC, was fully booked with press tours and she mentioned she spent it wit her bestfriend and the bestfriend's boyfriend, some FORTers think that this weekend is THE weekend she will be spending with her man.

I think twitter/tweeting from the guys is actually helping out TPTB to contain the final outcome of the show... it's more difficult to figure out who is somewhere at a certain time, and if it jives with jillian's schedule. They can tweet something, and it doesn't really mean anything in terms of sleuthing purposes.
    Jillian didn't say she was meeting her guy every two weeks: she said that "if" she chose someone they would be able to get together every two weeks and talk on the phone in between.
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGal;3500618;
    Kip's twitter 20 mins ago:

Event planning to beach day to Laker game and dinner for a friend's bday. Pretty perfect Sunday.

Good for him. It doesn't look like a getaway weekend with Jilli.

Then again...great way to make it LOOK like no getaway weekend with Jillian...

Quote Originally Posted by Kikora;3501031;
    Then again...great way to make it LOOK like no getaway weekend with Jillian...
    I don't think Kiptyn would lie on his twitter about all that.