Page 96 of 178 FirstFirst ... 468687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106146 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by bachaddict624;3499388;
    I guess if Jillian is spending the weekend with her man this weekend as I've read in some places, it must not be Kiptyn. He just tweeted:

Kiptynclouds cleared, sun is shining, taking a break and going surfing.3 minutes ago from web

Yes. Finally. A mostly sunny and getting to the warm side day in the OC and I guess down the coast as well. I hope he enjoys the waves.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Newbie

can someone direct me to the source where jillian mentioned that she was spending this weekend with her chosen F1. thanks.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by reality_junkie_;3499486;
    can someone direct me to the source where jillian mentioned that she was spending this weekend with her chosen F1. thanks.
    As yet, there is no source for this weekend or next week. But, she has said that IF there is a chosen one, they would be meeting every two weeks, and since they probably didn't meet last weekend or week because of her schedule, people are thinking a meeting MIGHT take place this weekend or week. Clear as mud?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I guess if Jillian is spending the weekend with her man this weekend as I've read in some places, it must not be Kiptyn. He just tweeted:

Kiptynclouds cleared, sun is shining, taking a break and going surfing.3 minutes ago from web

and who says that he's telling the truth? they all know that we're following the boards, he could be just doing that for a laugh..... unless somebody posts a picture of him surfing with a date and time stamp on it ... I'm not convinced:nono
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3499488;
    As yet, there is no source for this weekend or next week. But, she has said that IF there is a chosen one, they would be meeting every two weeks, and since they probably didn't meet last weekend or week because of her schedule, people are thinking a meeting MIGHT take place this weekend or week. Clear as mud?
    I did a search, and found this:

I got the impression she's traveling to see her man and doing press this week but I'm not sure about the weekend. Yes, that will be interesting to see what Reid may be doing. I'll be very interested in that!!

Posted by "canigetawitness", who seems to be legit, on 6/8, Reid's thread #1861.

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3499549;
    and who says that he's telling the truth? they all know that we're following the boards, he could be just doing that for a laugh..... unless somebody posts a picture of him surfing with a date and time stamp on it ... I'm not convinced:nono
    It's cloudy yesterday and this morning, but it's sunny now in Encinitas, so the weather definitely fits. Could he be surfing in LA instead of SD? Who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3499554;
    I did a search, and found this:

I got the impression she's traveling to see her man and doing press this week but I'm not sure about the weekend. Yes, that will be interesting to see what Reid may be doing. I'll be very interested in that!!

Posted by "canigetawitness", who seems to be legit, on 6/8, Reid's thread #1861.

It's cloudy yesterday and this morning, but it's sunny now in Encinitas, so the weather definitely fits. Could he be surfing in LA instead of SD? Who knows.
    I'd imagine he knew what the weather was like at home regardless of where he was. I have my hometown weather set on my laptop, it's not that hard these days. Heck I could tell you what the weather was like in China or Russia in a few minutes, doesn't mean I'm there.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

I sometimes wish Twitter wasn't around. I really doubt it means Kiptyn isn't final 1.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3499583;
    I sometimes wish Twitter wasn't around. I really doubt it means Kiptyn isn't final 1.
    I am there with you, Atem re:Twitter. I don't think Kip's lying on Twitter. For all we know, Jillian could be nearby given his proximity to LA. Given the scarcity of SCs, lack of sightings from innocent bystanders during filming, and strategic moves such as releasing the MediaNet pics post-show now instead of pre-show, etc., it seems to me that Fleiss and his minions have this season under lock and key. It makes me wonder if they tightened the Non-Disclosure Confidentiality Agreement noose as well.

I could be wrong but I think anything that we get to see or hear outside of what airs on TV serves a deliberate purpose for them. I am a bit suspicious of anything too overt. The nearly 18 million viewers and the press they pulled in for the Jason finale made the show a hot commodity again that they need to protect. JMO

FORT Fanatic

Wow. I love that clip of Kiptyn and Jillian from next weeks show. I swore not to get invested and pick a favorite but I really can't help but love Kiptyn. She is like a giddy schoolgirl when she is with him. She was last week also on their 1:1 date before giving him the rose. He is also the only one that she has mentioned so far that gives her butterflies. That's always a good sign. They've got great chemistry and I just can't see her picking anyone else right now. I hope this clip is shown during Monday's episode. I'm glad Kiptyn isn't being put on the backburner after their 1:1 last week. We've gotten great Kiptyn and Jillian interaction so far each week.

I feel that I am doing battles for Kip outside of this thread, LOL!! Why do I take it so seriously?? Is there a Bachelor/ette Anonymous I can join?
    Anyway, do you think Jillian would feel embarrassed when she watches her interactions with Kip now? When she's with him, as cute she is, she really is not the "strong, independent, successful" woman that we got to think who she is?
    I am beginning to think her "I just want to kiss him" is not a good sign for Kip to be F1.
    Last edited by SDMOM; 06-13-2009 at 10:19 PM.