Page 95 of 178 FirstFirst ... 45858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105145 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by iknowkip;3498922;
    Is it just me, or does Jillian seem pretty buzzed on the tvgrapevine clip?? Not that I want to take anything away from her feelings for him, but I feel like she is falling over the whole time! JMO
    DING DING DING. We have a winner.

There's too much booze on this show, for anyone to take them seriously.

But she is for sure crushing on him right there in a big way.

Lots happens after that.

Her Mid-Season interviews alluded to whether you should choose with your head or your heart or your hormones (NOTE TO JILLIAN: you need all 3 combined in the same individual). We saw which of the 3 was in play there.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3499096;
    DING DING DING. We have a winner.

There's too much booze on this show, for anyone to take them seriously.

But she is for sure crushing on him right there in a big way.

Lots happens after that.

Her Mid-Season interviews alluded to whether you should choose with your head or your heart or your hormones (NOTE TO JILLIAN: you need all 3 combined in the same individual). We saw which of the 3 was in play there.
    Do you mean with the others or that something specifically happens with Kip that changes her outlook re: him?

Quote Originally Posted by missdrspark;3499019;
    love the chemistry

Is trhis from a new preview?? omg where can I watch!!
    MY Top Picks for Jillian

1.Kiptyn ,Reid,Jake,Micheal

Quote Originally Posted by missdrspark;3499051;
    amazing
    cant stop watching the promo

Me too ! I have watched most seasons of this show but it is the first time I see so much natural chemistry. Guess that is what I tune in season after season to watch. And I'm having a blast with these two.

I think this every season when TB makes out with multiple people - it is so difficult for the F1 to watch and in hindsight, probably the reason why most of the relationships don't work out beyond the FRC airing on TV.

However in this case, if Kiptyn is the F1, anyone can clearly see that Jillian has not had this sort of connection with any of the other guys till now. Not even close. And, from re-watching the Season Previews, he is the only one that does, even in later, upcoming episodes.

I watch the show and see two completely different stories unfolding on my screen........................ .
    The first is a blossoming love story between Jillian and Kiptyn. And, completely separate, the second - the story of other 'side' relationships, the humor of the men surrounding her (and I love the personalities of the guys she has chosen) and plenty of drama. And its a complete kick to watch these two storylines unfold on my screen week after week.

Here's to the best Bachelorette season ever !

FORT Newbie

Kiptyn hasn't been my favorite all along, but the new clip definitely shows them having an awful lot of chemisty! I see more of it in that little clip than I did in their entire 1:1 date! The scene is really cute, although I do agree with the poster who says that Jillian seems just a wee bit intoxicated.

Quote Originally Posted by nicolep823;3499225;
    Kiptyn hasn't been my favorite all along, but the new clip definitely shows them having an awful lot of chemisty! I see more of it in that little clip than I did in their entire 1:1 date! The scene is really cute, although I do agree with the poster who says that Jillian seems just a wee bit intoxicated.
    Jillian and Kiptyn are like that favorite food that you savor for hours and you just have to keep going back for more. I don't see intoxicated as much as I see her as being giddy and very flirty. As soon as she starts grinning all I could think of was Kiptyn shut up and kiss the girl already. She has always pointed out that she has no idea what is saying and just wants to kiss him all the time. There overnight date will probally be another very steamy hot tub scence. Kiptyn is very nice on the eyes thats for sure.

I guess if Jillian is spending the weekend with her man this weekend as I've read in some places, it must not be Kiptyn. He just tweeted:

Kiptynclouds cleared, sun is shining, taking a break and going surfing.3 minutes ago from web

GEAUX TIGERS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bachaddict624;3499388;
    I guess if Jillian is spending the weekend with her man this weekend as I've read in some places, it must not be Kiptyn. He just tweeted:

Kiptynclouds cleared, sun is shining, taking a break and going surfing.3 minutes ago from web

I read that too.
    However, at least he's doing something he really enjoys, not staying home being broken hearted. Good for him!

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3499445;
    I read that too.
    However, at least he's doing something he really enjoys, not staying home being broken hearted. Good for him!

You are so right. I'd bet he feels like he is in a good place right now. He did something out of his comfort zone by going out of the show, had a great experience, and I'm sure learned something from it. I think most of the F2's don't stay heartbroken very long because they get home and realize the craziness of the situation and usually move on to better things.
    GEAUX TIGERS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3499445;
    I read that too.
    I cannot keep up with the posts, so, I might have missed something. Why is Kiptyn broken hearted?