Page 94 of 178 FirstFirst ... 4484858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104144 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

FORT Fanatic

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

We will have to assume that the Final 1, if he is not Kip, will accept her strong initial lust for him in these earlier episodes. The TV Grapevine preview showed the most passionate make out scene so far, complete with some tongue action. Now, I do recall Russ doing a bit of the same in Trista's season, but he was basically forcing it on her. I do not see Jillian pulling away at all here. In fact, she's initiating it.

While I do agree with many posts that state she is more attracted to him than he is with her, he is still getting "lost in the passion". I also can see him being very, VERY hurt when she dumps him for someone else. This may be one reason why so many on these boards want him to be a final 3 reject and instead have Ed and Reid go head-to-head in the finale. Ed, in particular, LOOKS like he would handle rejection better at a later stage of the process. (Of course, we all know still waters run deep and Ed could completely lose it as well.)

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3498941;
    I wouldn't worry too much about that; I'm sure Kip enjoyed their kisses too!
    However, IF he's not the chosen won, how would F1 feel about all these scenes?

Jillian is supposed to meet up with her guy this week. Anyway we can find out if Kip is in town this weekend?
    Don't feel sorry for the F1..it's a show about making connections and while he may not relish the sight of her kissing other guys for public consumption, he must realize that his own canoodling is on the public airways as well. He doesn't have much to complain about given the outcome.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I thought I saw an article a long while back about Jillian saying something about wanting what looked good on paper but she threw that out.

I just read something on an ET article about her hot dog theory and how she has always wanted a mustard guy but at the end of it she said something like but you never know, a Ketchup guy could sweep her off of her feet. Hmmmm do we know of any Ketchup guys here???

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

But, the question is...in the end, does she want to be swept off her feet? She has had so many different personalities to try to mesh with her own, and it appears that at least two (Kiptyn and Ed) make the finals with her. Talk about different personalities! Sober, work directed Ed vs. focused, passionate Kiptyn. Who can she become a couple with in the shortest amount of time in a condensed environment? Ed leaves for almost two weeks and that does take away relationship growth time, but he does return and she does take him to the finals. Kiptyn was able to have time with her during the train ride as well as connecting on a family level with her. IF Reid (as supposed) also makes the finals, he will also have had this time to connect family.

At this point, taking the condensed dating time as well as the environment into consideration, I would say the one we know is in the Finals with the most time to make connections is Kiptyn. But, these are also real people with real emotions and that is what keeps us guessing.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by RacingGirl;3498978;
    I thought I saw an article a long while back about Jillian saying something about wanting what looked good on paper but she threw that out.

I just read something on an ET article about her hot dog theory and how she has always wanted a mustard guy but at the end of it she said something like but you never know, a Ketchup guy could sweep her off of her feet. Hmmmm do we know of any Ketchup guys here???
    I saw that too. It looked like she said that before she met the men on the first night.

from next week
    Last edited by missdrspark; 06-13-2009 at 11:18 AM.
    Roberto Martinez You are A Candy to my eyes
    Team Roberto

love the chemistry
    Team Roberto

"People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3499032;

amazing
    cant stop watching the promo
    Team Roberto

Quote Originally Posted by missdrspark;3499051;
    amazing
    cant stop watching the promo
    I know..I felt like a kid at Christmas when I first saw it because when I first clicked it on I was expecting to see Michael and Jesse's dates along with more Exitgate drama. Their closeness and comfort level really makes me wonder all about what's taken place that they haven't shown us - not just with him but with everyone.

Also, drunk or not, as someone pointed out on the mothership board, when is the last time the Star told someone that he/she liked someone straight up like that? It was so cute. And, it was nice to see flirty Kip.