Page 93 of 178 FirstFirst ... 438384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103143 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by cdnblonde26;3498788;
    I am still going to say that she picks Kiptyn. Just the way she looks at him and gets all giddy around him. It looks like she is already in love with him. In Matt season they did not hide Shayne and they would show them making out every episode. I 100% believe that she is most into Kiptyn. Whomever she chooses I will be fine with but I think it will be Kiptyn.
    I can understand that because the extended preview shows how much Jillian likes Kip at this point but I don't think using Shayne helps your case. I think it was bad acting and he picked her because he really didn't want to pick anyone. I doubt it was love at all.

I like Kip but I'm not sure if he's as much into Jillian as she is into him. I think it's the opposite with Reid. Judging from the SC's with Ed in Spain there's something there also so will be interesting to see what the editing holds for us.

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3498875;
    OMG - I just watched the grapevine video and there is no doubt in my mind that Jillian is going to choose Kiptyn!!! She is absolutely giddy around him but it's more than that. There is a nuturalness about them - they looked like a real couple just starting out - and then she asked him to feel her butt.... she's doing some major, major flirting with him. I noticed she tries to almost cover her face with her hair, it's like she's trying to almost hide from the camera, like she's shy around Kip. Their kisses look great but you can tell that the cameraman being there is stopping them from devouring each other LOL

When she was with Mike, it was like she was with a buddy. Jesse, she was comfortable with but that's it, and Reid, well he seems like a buddy too.

I'll be totally shocked if it's anybody else but Kip!!
    I truly think at that moment (kissing on bed) she thought he was her F1, but lots will change after that date

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3498887;
    I truly think at that moment (kissing on bed) she thought he was her F1, but lots will change after that date
    Exactly. But, the question is...do they change back at the end of the show? The roller coaster ride starts in earnest on June 15th.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Is it just me, or does Jillian seem pretty buzzed on the tvgrapevine clip?? Not that I want to take anything away from her feelings for him, but I feel like she is falling over the whole time! JMO

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3498876;
    I can understand that because the extended preview shows how much Jillian likes Kip at this point but I don't think using Shayne helps your case. I think it was bad acting and he picked her because he really didn't want to pick anyone. I doubt it was love at all.

I like Kip but I'm not sure if he's as much into Jillian as she is into him. I think it's the opposite with Reid. Judging from the SC's with Ed in Spain there's something there also so will be interesting to see what the editing holds for us.
    Whether it was love or not it doesn't matter, it matters what the producers choose to show us and Shayne was Matt's choice....I seriously doubt if any of the couple are too in love, because only one has made it to the altar....Now I don't think Kip is the F1, even with all the chemistry and passion that is being displayed with those 2, something was missing so she went the route that was more appealing to her......I am just glad that Kip will be on for the entire show......

Quote Originally Posted by iknowkip;3498922;
    Is it just me, or does Jillian seem pretty buzzed on the tvgrapevine clip?? Not that I want to take anything away from her feelings for him, but I feel like she is falling over the whole time! JMO
    I agree, she did look pretty buzzed. She said in one of her interviews she didn't drink that much, or maybe that was just at the rose ceremonies, but she looks buzzed there. Maybe it's just that she's around Kiptyn. She does seem to really, really be into him. I think Kiptyn is who she was talking about when she said she knew her F1 but then changed her mind a week later. They are cute together!!!
    GEAUX TIGERS!!!

I guess what will iritate me to no end will be if she is having all this huggy kissy lovey time with Kip and using him as a last go around good time guy before finding her settle down to man. To me a person that is truly wanting to find a life mate wouldn't go to that extreme. I do believe there will be the kissing to find out if they are compatible but there is a line that needs not be crossed.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by iknowkip;3498922;
    Yes she did. And I don't think it takes away from her giddiness either except that she probably regretted in the morning asking him if he liked her...oh, Jillian. I figured out her wet "butt" is from when she was sitting on the railing outside talking with (Robby?). In one of the commercials or previews, you can see Kiptyn standing in the background watching. Perhaps he takes her from that spot to the bedroom.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by nennie;3498935;
    I guess what will iritate me to no end will be if she is having all this huggy kissy lovey time with Kip and using him as a last go around good time guy before finding her settle down to man. To me a person that is truly wanting to find a life mate wouldn't go to that extreme. I do believe there will be the kissing to find out if they are compatible but there is a line that needs not be crossed.
    But someone has to be F2 right? I don't have a problem with Jillian kissing Kip, because I probably would, just as long as she doesn't pull the old Meredith card I would be honored to except a ring from you, she should do just find.....

Quote Originally Posted by nennie;3498935;
    I wouldn't worry too much about that; I'm sure Kip enjoyed their kisses too!
    However, IF he's not the chosen won, how would F1 feel about all these scenes?

Jillian is supposed to meet up with her guy this week. Anyway we can find out if Kip is in town this weekend?