Page 92 of 178 FirstFirst ... 42828384858687888990919293949596979899100101102142 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3498476;
    Do you think that's all that surprising for someone that's new to pursuing? I think he really proceeds with caution and maybe that's to his detriment at the end? I just think beyond the physical that they seem warm and comfortable.. maybe intimate is the better word. I think she looks very comfy cozy with Reid, too, but not as turned on (yet).

Would any of them, besides Michael, who's cute but still wet behind the ears, be in love at this point?
    Great point! Kip is keeping it real. I don't expect him to be in love at this point but he definitely likes her. He checked yes, LOL , not maybe
    "I didn't want to do anything fancy today! I just wanted to go shopping, come home, cook dinner and hang out with my man" Jillian

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by zen4;3498463;
    I'm definitely seeing the connection and it's not just physical. Jill said that he made her feel like she is the only woman in the world. I guess that when they are analysing the edits, he gets the physical one.
    For the kissing, I don't see it as awkward at all. The timing is slighly off but It's getting better. My guess is that Jill is restless and impatient when she is with him
    Anyway, I'm enjoying that little clip for now
    I can understand other saying the kissing is awkward....I have watched this new preview at tv grapevine a few times because I couldn't believe what I saw....re-watch it.....it is awkward because you see tongue I was very surprised....I also think this was totally edited a ton.....if you listen carefully we hear Kiptyn's voice change in the voiceover and he says "I am surprised I feel this way" I think that is something he says later down the journey and they put it during this time. Also, it is so chopped up the conversation doesn't match.....I will be interested to see if this same clip is shown on Monday.....the first time I watched I had to stop it and say WOW.....I have never heard a bach/ette ever expressed their feelings like she did.....I will enjoy them as much as they give us and I will wait and see how tptb or Jillian changes this wonderful story with them. We shall see.....

I've been thinking, because I have nothing better to do on a Friday night, lol!
    Anyway, people have said Kip's got a "Charlie" edit as in Trista's season, so that's why he's not F1. Well, how do we know Jillian is Trista, and she wants what Trista wanted? Can't Jillian be Meredith, and want an Ian? In her more recent interviews, I really can't remember she said she wants a Best Friend. If I am wrong, please correct me.
    Also, the physical edit is most F2 in the Bachelor season, but how about the Bachelorette? I've only watched Trista and Deanna
    Trista: sweet Ryan
    Meredith: Ian - physical (from what I read)
    Jen: What's Jerry?
    Deanna: well, she picked Jesse, but she really wanted Graham, physical again?
    Can anyone shed some light?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3498546;
    I've been thinking, because I have nothing better to do on a Friday night, lol!
    Anyway, people have said Kip's got a "Charlie" edit as in Trista's season, so that's why he's not F1. Well, how do we know Jillian is Trista, and she wants what Trista wanted? Can't Jillian be Meredith, and want an Ian? In her more recent interviews, I really can't remember she said she wants a Best Friend. If I am wrong, please correct me.
    Also, the physical edit is most F2 in the Bachelor season, but how about the Bachelorette? I've only watched Trista and Deanna
    Trista: sweet Ryan
    Meredith: Ian - physical (from what I read)
    Jen: What's Jerry?
    Deanna: well, she picked Jesse, but she really wanted Graham, physical again?
    Can anyone shed some light?
    I couldn't agree more! Jillian is a self-proclaimed adrenaline junkie. She wants the rush, the high of extreme feelings. She's getting just that from Kip right now. And they're building up the emotional and mental connection at every meeting too. I just don't see Jillian as wanting to give up that rush for the "slow and steady comfort" of Reid or whatever it is she's getting from Ed.

And you can bet that DeAnna was going to choose Graham, if he had stuck around.

The preview video of those two was fun to watch, they were being very cutesy......The helicopter ride was beautiful....SDMON I would say that Jerry's edit was physical also-but there wasn't much with Jen though.....If I remember correctly their kisses were more heated than any of the others.....

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

When I watched their section of the preview, I definitely got a Meredith/Ian vibe. Ian also had Meredith from the limo exit and after the Chinatown date, she couldn't keep her hands off of him. My favorite date for the two of them was their last chance date when they cooked pizza and salad together in the kitchen, then had a snuggle on the floor where her toes curled. So far, I see that same sort of "connection" with Jillian/Kiptyn.

Now she may begin to question the too soon, too fast and looks to Ed (with all his drama, whatever it may be) or Reid (with his quiet humor.) This may be the stuff that happens toward the end (the Fantasy Dates, etc) but then, she wakes up and, in the most dramatic last five minutes of a FRC EVER, chooses Kiptyn as her true love. Oh, well...even I can be romantic now and then.

ETA: Remember there is a whole new set of Editors since Matt's season, so the old way of distinguishing placement through edit may be skewered. That is...showing someone too much, or not enough...or showing the physical connection, but not the emotional connection. Since Shayne - the "hidden" edit has been a thing of the past. So, don't rely on any season prior to Matt for spotting trends and storylines.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 06-13-2009 at 03:05 AM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Newbie

I am still going to say that she picks Kiptyn. Just the way she looks at him and gets all giddy around him. It looks like she is already in love with him. In Matt season they did not hide Shayne and they would show them making out every episode. I 100% believe that she is most into Kiptyn. Whomever she chooses I will be fine with but I think it will be Kiptyn.

Quote Originally Posted by zen4;3498463;
    For the kissing, I don't see it as awkward at all. The timing is slighly off but It's getting better.
    Afterall, she did say at this point in the show, her kisses with Kip had the most passion. It's obvious that she had a thing for Kip from the beginning. Question is, will she change her mind once she spends more time with Reid on the 1on1 or perhaps with Ed? All I know is that I enjoy watching these two together. They remind me of Jen and Jerry. . . Jen was always blushing and so giddy around Jerry.

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGal;3498446;
    She is more into Kip (like a High School crush) than he is into her. Don't get me wrong, I do think he likes her...not sure he is in "love" with her. For example, he says, "I'm surprised that I'm thinking about her this much"....heart breaker???
    There is nothing wrong with him saying "I'm surprised that I'm thinking about her this much" at this point. Many past contestants has stated that they are surprised they like so and so as much as they do. Probably going into the show thinking there's no way 'they' will fall in love with the bach/bachette in a couple of weeks. I'm actually glad he's not 'in love' with her already.

OMG - I just watched the grapevine video and there is no doubt in my mind that Jillian is going to choose Kiptyn!!! She is absolutely giddy around him but it's more than that. There is a nuturalness about them - they looked like a real couple just starting out - and then she asked him to feel her butt.... she's doing some major, major flirting with him. I noticed she tries to almost cover her face with her hair, it's like she's trying to almost hide from the camera, like she's shy around Kip. Their kisses look great but you can tell that the cameraman being there is stopping them from devouring each other LOL

When she was with Mike, it was like she was with a buddy. Jesse, she was comfortable with but that's it, and Reid, well he seems like a buddy too.

I'll be totally shocked if it's anybody else but Kip!!
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club