Page 9 of 178 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3461827;
    Like I said in the other thread, I don't think the poster will come back. After reading the post, I feel he/she is trying to give us a hint because many people are trying very hard to fine clues about Kip and we all like him, but he/she is also very careful in the wording not to giving out too much than we already knew. So, for that reason, I believe the poster is legit. Will TPTB sequester Kip after the elimination or keep him in Hawaii? We don't know. But, "Kip is out of town" can very much mean he's on his way home, IMO.
    I was actually talking about likeaparkinglot as Kip's (friend poster) but I agree, I don't think TeamKip will be coming back to post either.

I don't know what to make of me not being likeaparkinglot's friend anymore...did anyone check to see if her account is inactive?

Have you all read the interview with Kip on the Land of Broken Hearts.org/Switchfoot website? It's an insightful read about his role as an event director. He seems like a fun, work hard - play hard, positive fellow. I particularly liked:

LOBH: Not quite! 03. What is the best advice you've ever been given/heard?
    Kiptyn: "Keep your eye on the ball." I'm pretty sure my Grandfather was referring to baseball, literally, but I kind of held onto that one for the bigger picture. I must have mixed it up with keep your eye on the prize. Either way, I've learned that you have to set your goals and then go for it. There will always be distractions or reasons why you can't do it. You have to find the reasons why you can do it.

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3461839;
    Have you all read the interview with Kip on the Land of Broken Hearts.org/Switchfoot website? It's an insightful read about his role as an event director. He seems like a fun, work hard - play hard, positive fellow. I particularly liked:
    Very insightful!!! Thanks for posting.....his grandfather gives great advice!! Can you point me in the direction of where one can find this interview?

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3461843;
    Very insightful!!! Thanks for posting.....his grandfather gives great advice!! Can you point me in the direction of where one can find this interview?
    I believe that is from this interview, it was posted a little while back, I think.

Land of Broken Hearts | A Switchfoot & Jon Foreman Fansite &bull; landofbrokenhearts.org

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3461855;
    I believe that is from this interview, it was posted a little while back, I think.

Land of Broken Hearts | A Switchfoot & Jon Foreman Fansite &bull; landofbrokenhearts.org
    Yes, that's it! BTW..I guess the group mentioned his appearance on TB on Twitter today and now he's catching some teasing re: the show from his buds on their homepage.

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3461831;
    I was actually talking about likeaparkinglot as Kip's (friend poster) but I agree, I don't think TeamKip will be coming back to post either.

I don't know what to make of me not being likeaparkinglot's friend anymore...did anyone check to see if her account is inactive?
    I clicked on the Members List link at the top of the page and can't seem to find her account. It must be deleted.

I have no idea how to interpret that.

eta
    Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3461881;
    Love your new avi!!!
    Thanks!
    Last edited by thetinydancer; 05-21-2009 at 02:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3461878;
    I clicked on the Members List link at the top of the page and can't seem to find her account. It must be deleted.

I have no idea how to interpret that.

eta

Thanks!
    It is still there.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3461517;
    You think dakota's friend is Jake? I really thought it was Wes. Didn't she mention that her friend got a HTD? I don't know, but I thought everything she said pointed right toward Wes..

I don't think Wes is genuine either, but Wes is from Nashville, Tennessee, not Texas, so it can't be him she's talking about. It must be either Jake or Sasha, and I'm leaning more towards Jake.

However, they show Jake crying and getting all upset. That seems to be giving away too much, and I don't think they would that. So, maybe it is Sasha. ???

Quote Originally Posted by peacemar33;3461922;
    It is still there.
    The account's still listed, but ALL the posts prior to Kip's picture being released are gone, as well as some of the others since. At least, I couldn't find them. She confirmed his first and last name, remember...and in that same post said since we had sleuthed that, she'd confirm it, but hadn't wanted to give it to us herself.

The earliest post still listed is "Yup, that's Kippy," and all of us who have been sleuthing since March know we talked to her long before that. No posts show which include the conversations we had about the phone calls, no posts when she talked about strange it was because she practically grew up with him and now was looking at him as this sexy guy, or even her introduction of herself to the other Forters. AND, didn't she talk about being a newlywed? Couldn't locate any those. Bizarre.

If they were deleted because of the new personal information, none of her non-Kip posts are there either...

I also couldn't find (didn't look real hard at this) any of our posts on those subjects where we talked with her on the board).
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Okay, I'll post this and then chalk the disappeared posts up to an administrative decision by the moderators that we simply aren't privy to.

May 6, her post at 2:05 #1641
    This makes me very happy!
    May 6, 11:10 pm, post #1720
    Woah... I go away for a few hours and get accused of being a plant. I know I have no way of proving myself one way or the other, but I do think it's really silly. I've admitted to an immense bias and expressed concern at the possibility being incorrect about what I've said. BUT sluthing isn't a science. I know that we can't know for sure until we see it with our own eyes. I have really solid scorces of info who I trust, but I also know that I've gotten info through the grapevine... so we'll see how Kip does.
    Not one post in between these two says anything about her or her information. And then there's this, confirming there was discussion:

Zinnia: May 7 Post #1722
    Trust, but verified.

We always doubt new posters, because we really have had Fleiss' minions come here and try to fool us. They're rather amateurish about it. That's why I'm leaning towards believing you.

As I said, I think it's something we can't know, so it's not worth pulling my hair out over. Weird, though.
    Last edited by I'msotired; 05-21-2009 at 04:40 AM.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.