Page 87 of 178 FirstFirst ... 37777879808182838485868788899091929394959697137 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

I am not giving up on Kiptyn being F1. She has stated her most passionate kisses thus far have been with him and we have seen her kissing Ed and Wes at this point. Haven't seen any real passion with Reid. Also, I have noticed several instances where Jillian has her legs over Kip's, much like Melissa did Jason. I haven't seen her like this with anyone else...yet. To me he is very outdoorsy, which she likes, has a wonderful heart and works with a charity, has a lust for life. They just fit and at this point have a real connection. If he is not F1, in my mind he is the one she thought she would choose initially and then had a change of heart. I'm still trying to process today's 680 interview regarding the ending and am not quite sure what to make of that.
    GEAUX TIGERS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bachaddict624;3496614;
    I am not giving up on Kiptyn being F1. She has stated her most passionate kisses thus far have been with him and we have seen her kissing Ed and Wes at this point. Haven't seen any real passion with Reid. Also, I have noticed several instances where Jillian has her legs over Kip's, much like Melissa did Jason. I haven't seen her like this with anyone else...yet. To me he is very outdoorsy, which she likes, has a wonderful heart and works with a charity, has a lust for life. They just fit and at this point have a real connection. If he is not F1, in my mind he is the one she thought she would choose initially and then had a change of heart. I'm still trying to process today's 680 interview regarding the ending and am not quite sure what to make of that.
    Thank you! It's really nice to come over to Kip's thread and see some positive support of him!

FORT Regular

Check out Jillian's latest interview

Breakfast Television Edmonton

Quote Originally Posted by justaham;3496661;
    Check out Jillian's latest interview

Breakfast Television Edmonton
    Was is just me or near the end when the interviewer says she looks happy and that her smiling gave her goosebumps Jillian made the same "happy" noise she did when Kiptyn kissed her shoulder when they were making dinner on her 1 on 1 with him

Just a observation
    MY Top Picks for Jillian

1.Kiptyn ,Reid,Jake,Micheal

The men leaving in Dee's season also picked Jesse but noone believed them because the love story wasn't shown. I believe we are seeing the love story this season and are being skeptical. I am routing for Kiptyn until he leaves.

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3496096;
    In some fun news, Kiptyn made the Top 40 Sexiest Reality Stars of the 08-09 Season. He came in at #18. Considering his competition, he did well given how little time that he's been on TV. I wonder if his appeal to women would be an issue with Jillian?

I don't think so.. Jillian seems secure enough. And Kip could care less....

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by iknowkip;3496890;
    Thanks for sticking with us "iknowkip".......I thought the same thing when I read this. I hope you find us friendly enough to keep dropping by here at the FORT.

Thank you, iknowkip.
    I have a question and hope you can share some insight to this: some people don't think Kip is into Jillian. What's his type, physically, and personality-wise?
    TIA.

Thanks once again for sharing what you know! He seems like a real gem.

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3494207;
    Sorry for asking, but did you hear the radio interview or just read from someone else's post?
    Hi SDMOM your input made me decide to visit here. I am actually the one who heard the interview and posted it on the editing thread Monday morning of this week. I was listening to the Mancow radio show in Chicago. I missed the first part as I was at work and busy but near the end Mancow started teasing her about when the men take their shirts off and all the six pack abs. Her reply was (paraphrasing) 'Actually, I prefer my man a little softer now'. They were teasing the Chicago audience (as Ed is from there). If I were not on this board and a regular watcher of the show as I was last season. I would definitely watch the show and start looking at who is a little softer.