Page 86 of 178 FirstFirst ... 36767778798081828384858687888990919293949596136 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

fyi...kiptyn's been posting on his twitter like crazy today. looks like someone finally figured how it works. haha

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3496101;
    Eliminated bach David Good (in his ABC teleconf this afternoon) picked Kip for Jillian as first choice, because he is short like Jillian. More info about the interview in media thread.
    It sounds like David learned a few life lessons by being on TB but also took ownership of his behavior which is an encouraging sign. He said Kip was just a great all around guy and more of a fit for her. He said that Kip and Jillian would make a cute couple. He saw Reid second choice for her.

It's interesting that those up close and personal are seeing it this way and many sleuthers another way entirely.

The guys see way more than we do even if the interactions with Jilly are short.I think that the guys are a better source than a lot of people because they have firsthand knowledge of the situations and Jilly's connections to the guys.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3496200;
    The guys see way more than we do even if the interactions with Jilly are short.I think that the guys are a better source than a lot of people because they have firsthand knowledge of the situations and Jilly's connections to the guys.
    Sasha who left early also picked Kip and Ed and now David who left a little later picks Kip and Reid. Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3496222;
    Sasha who left early also picked Kip and Ed and now David who left a little later picks Kip and Reid. Interesting.
    But - what they saw was only up to the point of where they left - alot can change in a few weeks - when they were not there - especially early leavers
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Hate to be a downer, but are those guys coached to give a certain answer by TPTB? Sorry, I am cynical after so many seasons!

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3496234;
    Hate to be a downer, but are those guys coached to give a certain answer by TPTB? Sorry, I am cynical after so many seasons!
    I have no doubt that there is TPTB control over any interviews that are done - as in the past when a certain person was still on the show and all of the interviews done said the same thing............... - very coached
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3496222;
    And also Ed and Reid are friends with Juan LOL!!! Ed and Reid are 2 for 2!
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3496235;
    I have no doubt that there is TPTB control over any interviews that are done - as in the past when a certain person was still on the show and all of the interviews done said the same thing............... - very coached
    I agree but their personalities along with a few nuggets do get to find their way out a little - i.e. the short thing and Juan saying Kiptyn wasn't one of the party boys. But you're right, they even let the departed complain just enough about the edit, etc. "to keep it real" - as if it's not from a script.

FORT Regular

One of Ed's friends posted on the Ed Spoilers. She said she's not a friend of a friend of a friend, but rather the poster knows Ed very well. She said Ed came back to Chicago in the middle of April, then a week or two later, went away for "work". Ed did not come back until the end of May.

She said that she was at a bar in Chicago with Ed and a lot of their buddies. They were teasing him about being in the Bachelorette, and Ed just smiled. They tried to ask him about the results and Ed said he can't reveal any stuff at all. The poster said that Ed is all tanned, and it is ironic because it has been really cold in Chicago for the last two week in May.

The poster said that Ed is really a GREAT guy, he is "WYSIWYG" - what you see is what you get, has a dry sense of humor and just an all around guy's guy.