Page 84 of 178 FirstFirst ... 34747576777879808182838485868788899091929394134 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by bachaddict624;3494083;
    Okay, thanks! I certainly would think her comment regarding softness refers more to personality and character rather than physical as in built. She told Kiptyn on her 1:1, when he asked her what she was looking for, as far as physical characteristics to just look in the mirror. In my opinion, Reid reminds me more of Ken than Kiptyn, maybe it's the hair. Again, I think people take from these interviews what they want to depending on who their favorites are.
    That's what I said in a different thread. My first thought was: Jake. With his fair complexion and lighter hair, Reid is more a Ken Doll than Kip, imo of course.

Quote Originally Posted by JMFan;3493928;
    I don't have the exact quote but they were discudding 6 pack abs.
    Sorry for asking, but did you hear the radio interview or just read from someone else's post?

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3494207;
    Sorry for asking, but did you hear the radio interview or just read from someone else's post?
    I remember her comment about 'ken doll' and Jillian did say it. It was during a tv interview - almost positive. They were talking about her date with Mike and Mark. I thought she was referring to Mike when she said the ken doll statement. She followed it up with not needing someone to take care of her and provide for her because she'd been taking care of herself and providing for herself for some years now.

Sorry, didn't look back far enough to see what your comment was about - just assumed it was about the post above yours.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

SDMOM--- Sorry, meant to say discussing !! No, I did not hear the interview. I read it in a post upthread a day or two ago.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by 4health;3493421;
    northern thank you so much for your post.....I just watched the clips that someone posted at JU...I totally agree with you......I find it interesting how people are looking for clues to support their favorite or prove or support their theory.
    Reminds me of Andy's season. After one of his weekly interviews, I recall a similar discussion with many being convinced that Bevin was the chosen one because Andy used the present tense when describing her and the past tense when talking about Tessa.

So her my thoughts on 'Had ' and " Have"
    she was reffering by saying kip and i had great kisses to this week episode in spiecfic not in general but i still think saying i and ed have means that they are together so it is most probably Ed is her F1. Bummer
    Roberto Martinez You are A Candy to my eyes
    Team Roberto

Have you noticed how Kip isn't in many of the group discussion scenes?It's odd because the guys all seem to like him yet we don't hear his thoughts about any of them. He often seems to be missing in action or if he's there they don't show his reaction or comments, i.e. when she canceled the cocktail party - camera panned the room and showed almost everyone's reaction but his which is funny given how the promos suggested he might be someone with a gf. We didn't hear a single comment from him about it either.

I wonder if he just keeps to himself or truly is camera shy in a way?

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3495066;
    Have you noticed how Kip isn't in many of the group discussion scenes?It's odd because the guys all seem to like him yet we don't hear his thoughts about any of them. He often seems to be missing in action or if he's there they don't show his reaction or comments, i.e. when she canceled the cocktail party - camera panned the room and showed almost everyone's reaction but his which is funny given how the promos suggested he might be someone with a gf. We didn't hear a single comment from him about it either.

I wonder if he just keeps to himself or truly is camera shy in a way?
    My thoughts is he is smart enough to stay out of the frey.......he doesn't strike me as a guy who is into the school boy gossip session. I don't see him as the one with a gf.

Quote Originally Posted by nennie;3495073;
    My thoughts is he is smart enough to stay out of the frey.......he doesn't strike me as a guy who is into the school boy gossip session. I don't see him as the one with a gf.
    Totally agree with you on the GF thing - it's not him. I thought he seemed bored with the whole drama. I am glad that he doesn't gossip but I would not mind hearing from him once in while re: how he thinks he stacks up against the competition - if he's feeling vulnerable, his insights, etc. I think that would give us some indication if he really likes her, too.

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3495082;
    I think that would give us some indication if he really likes her, too.
    Kiptyn seems reserved. He is either uncomfortable in front of the cameras or he is just not into her. While Jillian is “cute”, she is not gorgeous. Let’s not forget – Kip is from Southern California, Land of the Beautiful People. For all we know, she might not even be his type.