Page 83 of 178 FirstFirst ... 33737475767778798081828384858687888990919293133 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

FORT Regular

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by JMFan;3493928;
    I don't have the exact quote but they were discudding 6 pack abs.
    She also mentioned during the interview that she's not into "Ken" dolls, which I presumed to be either Kip or Jake. I heard her saying that she wants someone who is soft and understanding of the needs of others. I presume "soft" as Ed having a lean body, but not as muscular as Jake or Kip. Also, Ed is into cummunity service (like Kip), and donated money ($10K) to MSU.

Quote Originally Posted by justaham;3493970;
    She also mentioned during the interview that she's not into "Ken" dolls, which I presumed to be either Kip or Jake. I heard her saying that she wants someone who is soft and understanding of the needs of others. I presume "soft" as Ed having a lean body, but not as muscular as Jake or Kip. Also, Ed is into cummunity service (like Kip), and donated money ($10K) to MSU.
    Please direct me to this interview.
    GEAUX TIGERS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3493937;
    About the bed scene..it kinda makes one wonder what's going on there? Do we know if it's in the next episode for sure? I think it is but can't figure out how Kip gets to be in the bedroom. If it's this week's group date, when she's all snuggly with Reid she's on a sofa and she's outside with Wes and Ed (pre-big discussion) and later they, too, along with Jake are in the same room as Reid. No Kip to be found in any of the shots that I have seen. In the bedroom shot, she's wearing a flannel shirt and in one of the group date shots you can see part of a flannel shirt sleeve under the hoodie - it looks like the same shirt.

Could it be possible that Kip scores some special alone time? Any chance that she would go see him after the Ed departure for a good hug?
    Maybe he does get extra time in the abc clip they also show them kissing in the same clothes that they are wearing in the bed hugging cap
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by painauchocolat;3493846;
    Somewhere someone said that Jillian had said something about finding out she likes her men softer (or something to that effect). Some people took that to mean Ed and his less-than-Kip-like abs (I may be showing bias here). I was just re-watching the second episode and noticed that she said she "sees such a soft side to Kiptyn." Maybe this is the softness she's referring to. Maybe she realizes that she doesn't need some big, hunky guy to look after her.

I keep thinking that maybe they keep creating all these circus side shows (dramas) to distract us from what's going on in the main ring - her relationship with Kip. Having Ed leave and bringing him back again would continue to create doubt about her relationship with Kip and bring Ed to the forefront. Featuring Kip as much as they have creates doubt based on the editing of previous Bachelor/Bachelorette shows.

Any thoughts?
    I agree with you. Even the episode write up on the alphabet site makes reference to her liking Kip's "soft side".

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by bachaddict624;3493979;
    As a newbie, I am unable to post URLs.

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3493980;
    Maybe he does get extra time in the abc clip they also show them kissing in the same clothes that they are wearing in the bed hugging cap
    All I know is that they better show this scene on the show Monday night. It could be special alone time since it seems that everyone will be getting it so she can ask about the girlfriend thing.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by bachaddict624;3493979;
    Bach -was not able to read your private message. Got an error and the page closed.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by justaham;3494031;
    Bach -was not able to read your private message. Got an error and the page closed.
    But in all honesty, I did not view the video itself but someone on the Ed spoliers mentioned that they saw the show (Mancow show) in Chicago where Jillian was interviewed. That's where she mentioned that she likes her man a little softer and understand the needs of others.

Also, I watched the BT interview. The 2nd part of the video, she also mentioned that she picked the guy that she wanted for her, not the "Ken" doll types that some viewers wanted for her. You have to scroll to the right to find the right videos.
    Click on sitedotbttorontodotcaforwardsl ashvideoforwardslash
    Substitute the dot into (.) and forwardslash into (/)

Quote Originally Posted by justaham;3494038;
    But in all honesty, I did not view the video itself but someone on the Ed spoliers mentioned that they saw the show (Mancow show) in Chicago where Jillian was interviewed. That's where she mentioned that she likes her man a little softer and understand the needs of others.

Also, I watched the BT interview. The 2nd part of the video, she also mentioned that she picked the guy that she wanted for her, not the "Ken" doll types that some viewers wanted for her. You have to scroll to the right to find the right videos.
    Click on sitedotbttorontodotcaforwardsl ashvideoforwardslash
    Substitute the dot into (.) and forwardslash into (/)
    Okay, thanks! I certainly would think her comment regarding softness refers more to personality and character rather than physical as in built. She told Kiptyn on her 1:1, when he asked her what she was looking for, as far as physical characteristics to just look in the mirror. In my opinion, Reid reminds me more of Ken than Kiptyn, maybe it's the hair. Again, I think people take from these interviews what they want to depending on who their favorites are.
    GEAUX TIGERS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bachaddict624;3494083;
    Okay, thanks! I certainly would think her comment regarding softness refers more to personality and character rather than physical as in built. She told Kiptyn on her 1:1, when he asked her what she was looking for, as far as physical characteristics to just look in the mirror. In my opinion, Reid reminds me more of Ken than Kiptyn, maybe it's the hair. Again, I think people take from these interviews what they want to depending on who their favorites are.
    Personally, I am starting to think the whole "Ken" thing came from a very amusing thread on the mothership board in which posters are very cleverly mocking this season's contestants. I bet someone passed this along to the PR team for her and put it in her scripted answers. Just like the Kiptynite thing most likely came from Lincee's blog. In this day and age, their marketing folks will use any user/fan feedback available to craft their messaging -it's the beauty of social media.