Page 82 of 178 FirstFirst ... 32727374757677787980818283848586878889909192132 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3493475;
    well, that's funny, because I watched, taped, and transcribed that interview last night with Closed Captioning on (it's in the media thread) and she did indeed address her kisses with Kip and Ed in tenses.

I don't have a dog in this fight and dont' care who she chooses, I chose to capture that interview and post it here so everyone would have access to it, not to have it's accuracy questioned.
    Yes, she did use different tenses but when talking about Kip's kiss she said 'had' because she was referring to the kisses on the episode the night before. I believe that is what northernviewer is trying to say. Not that Jillian never used different tenses for each guy. I'm probably way behind but thought that's what northernviewer meant.

Quote Originally Posted by candimichele;3493692;
    Yes, she did use different tenses but when talking about Kip's kiss she said 'had' because she was referring to the kisses on the episode the night before. I believe that is what northernviewer is trying to say. Not that Jillian never used different tenses for each guy. I'm probably way behind but thought that's what northernviewer meant.
    that's exactly what I was saying
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Somewhere someone said that Jillian had said something about finding out she likes her men softer (or something to that effect). Some people took that to mean Ed and his less-than-Kip-like abs (I may be showing bias here). I was just re-watching the second episode and noticed that she said she "sees such a soft side to Kiptyn." Maybe this is the softness she's referring to. Maybe she realizes that she doesn't need some big, hunky guy to look after her.

I keep thinking that maybe they keep creating all these circus side shows (dramas) to distract us from what's going on in the main ring - her relationship with Kip. Having Ed leave and bringing him back again would continue to create doubt about her relationship with Kip and bring Ed to the forefront. Featuring Kip as much as they have creates doubt based on the editing of previous Bachelor/Bachelorette shows.

Any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by painauchocolat;3493846;
    Somewhere someone said that Jillian had said something about finding out she likes her men softer (or something to that effect). Some people took that to mean Ed and his less-than-Kip-like abs (I may be showing bias here). I was just re-watching the second episode and noticed that she said she "sees such a soft side to Kiptyn." Maybe this is the softness she's referring to. Maybe she realizes that she doesn't need some big, hunky guy to look after her.

I keep thinking that maybe they keep creating all these circus side shows (dramas) to distract us from what's going on in the main ring - her relationship with Kip. Having Ed leave and bringing him back again would continue to create doubt about her relationship with Kip and bring Ed to the forefront. Featuring Kip as much as they have creates doubt based on the editing of previous Bachelor/Bachelorette shows.

Any thoughts?
    I really wish someone else had also listened to that radio interview. So far, I've only read one poster's description and he even said he's paraphrasing. As you can see, we all see/hear what we want to see/hear.
    I was disappointed that many people were focusing on the girlfriend issues last Monday and Kip's date was overshadowed. It seems like that problem will continue next week, plus someone else's leaving, I doubt we will see much of their interaction. Again, I wish more people can see Kip is more than just a good-looking guy w/great abs, he's such a good guy/mature man.

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3493863;
    I really wish someone else had also listened to that radio interview. So far, I've only read one poster's description and he even said he's paraphrasing. As you can see, we all see/hear what we want to see/hear.
    I was disappointed that many people were focusing on the girlfriend issues last Monday and Kip's date was overshadowed. It seems like that problem will continue next week, plus someone else's leaving, I doubt we will see much of their interaction. Again, I wish more people can see Kip is more than just a good-looking guy w/great abs, he's such a good guy/mature man.
    I do; and I like the soft-side interpretation. She said that of him in a PI. It is sad that we really will have to wait until Hometowns to see a prolonged segment with him again. BUT...there are the two caps which look like some solid time yet to come in Canada. Whether we will see that bed scene is another question.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by painauchocolat;3493846;

Any thoughts?

I believe she mentioned softer 'abs' when she did that interview.. anyone have the exact quote?

I don't have the exact quote but they were discudding 6 pack abs.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3493880;
    I do; and I like the soft-side interpretation. She said that of him in a PI. It is sad that we really will have to wait until Hometowns to see a prolonged segment with him again. BUT...there are the two caps which look like some solid time yet to come in Canada. Whether we will see that bed scene is another question.
    About the bed scene..it kinda makes one wonder what's going on there? Do we know if it's in the next episode for sure? I think it is but can't figure out how Kip gets to be in the bedroom. If it's this week's group date, when she's all snuggly with Reid she's on a sofa and she's outside with Wes and Ed (pre-big discussion) and later they, too, along with Jake are in the same room as Reid. No Kip to be found in any of the shots that I have seen. In the bedroom shot, she's wearing a flannel shirt and in one of the group date shots you can see part of a flannel shirt sleeve under the hoodie - it looks like the same shirt.

Could it be possible that Kip scores some special alone time? Any chance that she would go see him after the Ed departure for a good hug?

I think people take away what they want from these interviews depending on who their favorite is. For instance, I have been reading on here about the Chicago radio station interview and that supposedly led many to believe she actually slipped up and basically hinted that Ed was F1. I did not see that at all. The only thing I can really take from it is she said she pretty much knew the first night who would go far and that she was pretty much "bang on". I think we'll just have to keep watching and see where she goes with this.
    GEAUX TIGERS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3493937;
    About the bed scene..it kinda makes one wonder what's going on there? Do we know if it's in the next episode for sure? I think it is but can't figure out how Kip gets to be in the bedroom. If it's this week's group date, when she's all snuggly with Reid she's on a sofa and she's outside with Wes and Ed (pre-big discussion) and later they, too, along with Jake are in the same room as Reid. No Kip to be found in any of the shots that I have seen. In the bedroom shot, she's wearing a flannel shirt and in one of the group date shots you can see part of a flannel shirt sleeve under the hoodie - it looks like the same shirt.

Could it be possible that Kip scores some special alone time? Any chance that she would go see him after the Ed departure for a good hug?
    He very well could have - after all, up until last week the guys that got a rose left the bunkhouse and went to her mansion, so maybe as he was the 1-1 this week, he get's special privileges...... lucky Jillian
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club