Page 8 of 178 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3461517;
    You think dakota's friend is Jake? I really thought it was Wes. Didn't she mention that her friend got a HTD? I don't know, but I thought everything she said pointed right toward Wes..
    Except she made that comment about 2-stepping being his thing. Jake seems to be the 2-stepper (we think)

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3461518;
    I THINK (never sure) that the two-stepping is a 1/1 date and that there are SCs of Jake doing that.
    and the 2 stepping is with Jake - at the Martina McBride date - at the house of blues
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3461517;
    You think dakota's friend is Jake? I really thought it was Wes. Didn't she mention that her friend got a HTD? I don't know, but I thought everything she said pointed right toward Wes..
    I had assumed it was Wes, too, till the SCs of Jake two-stepping. My first thought was, "oh nooo." I thought he was sweet. I also just assumed it was either Wes or Sasha - Wes because we knew ahead of time he was (is) a turd and Sasha because he just has "that look" to me.

ETA: I don't remember her saying HTD, just that he got "very far."
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3461539;
    I had assumed it was Wes, too, till the SCs of Jake two-stepping. My first thought was, "oh nooo." I thought he was sweet. I also just assumed it was either Wes or Sasha - Wes because we knew ahead of time he was (is) a turd and Sasha because he just has "that look" to me.

I guess I must've been blinded by Jake seeming like such a nice guy and looking genuinely hurt at that hotel that I didn't even think twice about it being him. I kinda thought the western date got confused as a 2step date, too. But the Martina date makes more sense. Thanks for clarifying.

I haven't been liking Wes and have also been thinking he was (is) a turd. But, is that because I assumed he was the guy Dakota was talking about and so just looked for the negatives? Have to try to see with a more open mind now.

FORT Fogey

Wes and Jake are both from Texas, though, aren't they? If so, they both might very well be Texas Two Steppers. Some of our Texas crowd can jump in, but on the DWTS board they were talking about the cowboy Ty from Texas being able to two step before he started the season. That might be a common and popular dance for Texans.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3461648;
    Wes and Jake are both from Texas, though, aren't they? If so, they both might very well be Texas Two Steppers. Some of our Texas crowd can jump in, but on the DWTS board they were talking about the cowboy Ty from Texas being able to two step before he started the season. That might be a common and popular dance for Texans.
    Doesn't Jillian pick the guy for the date? That is what I thought happened. She could have picked any Texan IMO and they would be into country music and two-stepping.

I really wish Kip's friend poster would come back and post. Funny thing is, before the poster vanished, I asked to be a friend of their's on FORT and they accepted it. Now they're not a friend of mine anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3461720;
    I really wish Kip's friend poster would come back and post. Funny thing is, before the poster vanished, I asked to be a friend of their's on FORT and they accepted it. Now they're not a friend of mine anymore.

What do you make of that? Do you think he/she was told to leave or just decided to on their own? For them to not be your friend would that mean their account is no longer active?

Like I said in the other thread, I don't think the poster will come back. After reading the post, I feel he/she is trying to give us a hint because many people are trying very hard to fine clues about Kip and we all like him, but he/she is also very careful in the wording not to giving out too much than we already knew. So, for that reason, I believe the poster is legit. Will TPTB sequester Kip after the elimination or keep him in Hawaii? We don't know. But, "Kip is out of town" can very much mean he's on his way home, IMO.