Page 79 of 178 FirstFirst ... 29697071727374757677787980818283848586878889129 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

I just read Trista's blog in JU.
    She said that even though she loves Kip, dimples and abs and all, he's not a good kisser! She said their kisses looked awkward, and if he's not a good kisser, in her opinion, he won't be F1.
    Well, we know Jillian said in the interview that she had good kisses with him.

This is another reason I hope he's not the next Bachelor. People will criticize how many you've kissed on the show and the way you kiss them, and if you don't pick the viewers' favorite, they will turn against you; we see this every season.

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3492348;
    I think that she's referring to the change of the tenses in her speech..she says..Kip and I had great kisses..Ed and I have great kisses.

Toss on the apology to America for not picking a "Ken" doll (think that is aimed more towards Jake fans but could be Kip, too) and her mention that her man has a softer belly and I think it's safe to say, intentional or not, she's pretty much killed any hope that Kip is the one.

I am kind of surprised that she's getting this much leadway PR wise from the network but maybe the plan is to manage expectations - prepare viewers to expect an Ed or Reid selection in the coming weeks after 4 weeks of locking lips with Kip.
    That's what I get for not being properly plugged into the latest sleuthing updates! She's been sucking face with pretty much everybody on the show but it seems like most of the repeat performances have been with the Kipper here. Perhaps that's the problem. Familiarity might have bred boredom with the too well toned, too Ken doll-ish surfer boy. Or maybe she didn't like it when he beat her at that ridiculous kayak-to-the-market thing. Or maybe the script said to pick flab over fab this time, lol.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

In the interview from the Canadian newscast, she said that she is going for someone with whom she has a connection with, and if he ends up being a "bad" boys, than so be it... makes me think, she doesn't pick Kip since he doesn't come across as a "bad" boy....

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;3492817;
    That's what I get for not being properly plugged into the latest sleuthing updates! She's been sucking face with pretty much everybody on the show but it seems like most of the repeat performances have been with the Kipper here. Perhaps that's the problem. Familiarity might have bred boredom with the too well toned, too Ken doll-ish surfer boy. Or maybe she didn't like it when he beat her at that ridiculous kayak-to-the-market thing. Or maybe the script said to pick flab over fab this time, lol.
    Too funny! I love it when someone pops my reality bubble and brings me back to earth. I think Kip's abs might have some hypnotic powers.

Seriously though, I wonder how Kip will be portrayed from here on out in the battle for her heart? I hope they don't have him fade from view too much - the withdrawals could be rough!

Will he be completely cast aside in the upcoming Ed/Reid plot twists or will his story be a kissing/physical continuum that just wasn't enough in the end?

Quote Originally Posted by iknowkip;3493089;
    In the interview from the Canadian newscast, she said that she is going for someone with whom she has a connection with, and if he ends up being a "bad" boys, than so be it... makes me think, she doesn't pick Kip since he doesn't come across as a "bad" boy....
    Would she consider Ed a bad boy for not planning ahead of time and leaving early? hmmmm...... Don't think Reid is a bad boy even if he portrayed one at the JW date.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by iknowkip;3493089;
    At this point in the show WE (the viewing audience) don't know that she eventually rejects Wes...so she is defending her position in keeping him through at least the last rose ceremony we've seen. She makes her bad boy and great guy comments in relation to her past in dating situations and now she is, I believe, saying that it doesn't matter to her whether her chosen is a bad boy or a great guy as long as she has a "connection" with him.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3493096;
    Too funny! I love it when someone pops my reality bubble and brings me back to earth. I think Kip's abs might have some hypnotic powers.

Seriously though, I wonder how Kip will be portrayed from here on out in the battle for her heart? I hope they don't have him fade from view too much - the withdrawals could be rough!

Will he be completely cast aside in the upcoming Ed/Reid plot twists or will his story be a kissing/physical continuum that just wasn't enough in the end?
    Seriously, and do you think they could just show him shirtless each week so we can make sure the abs are still intact?
    GEAUX TIGERS!!!

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Regarding her BTCanada Toronto interview. When she was re-capping the Kiptyn date (she actually called him Kip the first time she said his name) her face relaxed and she got a little giddy. Her fear about his never having been dumped was that she wouldn't live up to his standards, which I read as a positive if he can assure her that she does. She said that after their talks on the date she found the balance of attraction and connection with him that she had been looking for. The interviewer came in with "We can't talk about how the show goes...we have to walk on egg shells, here." And a smiling Jillian agrees.

I don't see any negative for Kiptyn in this interview...at least it shows us (those who sweat the edit and caps in order to know the ending before others) why Kiptyn at least makes the F3.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Is this BT Canada interview online? I have not seen it and would really like to since so many are referencing it.
    GEAUX TIGERS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3493096;

Whoever she chooses I hope she does her happy dance for them in the end!!!!! Jillian is the one who is a pleasure to watch.