Page 78 of 178 FirstFirst ... 28686970717273747576777879808182838485868788128 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

FORT Regular

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3492447;
    I was talking about Kip. His friend posts here some (upthread) and said that he appears to be doing well (and looking tan) since his return.
    Oh OK! thanks for the clarification. I thought you were talking about Ed...My heart beats a million times per second when I see a good post about Ed.

Did you see the interview by Jillian on Breakfast TV? It is posted on the Bachelorette website. Anyways...she get's all flustered talking about Kip. Ed never comes up. Another reason I think Kip is runner up. Plus, Kip has always been so positive, so his remark saying that he is happy is very characteristic of him. He has always been a "happy" guy. He had also mentioned that it was a great experience and he had a great time. Mr. Positive

Reading all this and the chance that he is the F2 make me sad
    still have hope but i will try to see her with ED which reminds me with Denny from Gray's anatomy
    Roberto Martinez You are A Candy to my eyes
    Team Roberto

Quote Originally Posted by iknowkip;3492514;
    Did you see the interview by Jillian on Breakfast TV? It is posted on the Bachelorette website. Anyways...she get's all flustered talking about Kip. Ed never comes up. Another reason I think Kip is runner up. Plus, Kip has always been so positive, so his remark saying that he is happy is very characteristic of him. He has always been a "happy" guy. He had also mentioned that it was a great experience and he had a great time. Mr. Positive
    Well I'm happy if he's happy. Maybe he still hasn't had his heart broken.
    GEAUX TIGERS!!!

She could be flustered about Kip because she finds it hard to sound neutral about him. Maybe it's just hard to mask her excitement. There's nothing certain at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;3492541;
    She could be flustered about Kip because she finds it hard to sound neutral about him. Maybe it's just hard to mask her excitement. There's nothing certain at this point.
    I agree.. I think I am psyching myself out for him NOT to win....just so I won't be to disappointed, ya know?!?! And if he DOES win, then I will be so excited Either way, he is a winner... I mean, he is a great guy and deserves the best.

Quote Originally Posted by iknowkip;3492614;
    I agree.. I think I am psyching myself out for him NOT to win....just so I won't be to disappointed, ya know?!?! And if he DOES win, then I will be so excited Either way, he is a winner... I mean, he is a great guy and deserves the best.
    I am the same way .. expecting the worst and then be surprised by the best!!
    Thank you so much for posting with us. It's great to know we root for an amazing guy! Best wishes for him!

Quote Originally Posted by iknowkip;3492614;
    I love Kip! I'm so glad he's doing okay either way!!! I could watch him all day long on my TV He seems like an awesome catch. Thanks for the update on him. I'm jealous you know him.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3492620;
    I love Kip! I'm so glad he's doing okay either way!!! I could watch him all day long on my TV He seems like an awesome catch. Thanks for the update on him. I'm jealous you know him.
    Whatever happens, I just hope he's happy! What an awesome guy!!!

I read a more precise take on about the kiss thing and the reason she used the past tense is due to them just showing them kissing.