Page 77 of 178 FirstFirst ... 27676869707172737475767778798081828384858687127177 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;3492270;
    I'm not following. How does this make Kip not the F1? It's possible that the girl just liked kissing both of them.
    I think that she's referring to the change of the tenses in her speech..she says..Kip and I had great kisses..Ed and I have great kisses.

Toss on the apology to America for not picking a "Ken" doll (think that is aimed more towards Jake fans but could be Kip, too) and her mention that her man has a softer belly and I think it's safe to say, intentional or not, she's pretty much killed any hope that Kip is the one.

I am kind of surprised that she's getting this much leadway PR wise from the network but maybe the plan is to manage expectations - prepare viewers to expect an Ed or Reid selection in the coming weeks after 4 weeks of locking lips with Kip.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3489564;
    He probably just isn't a great kisser but Jillian obviously thinks otherwise.
    I think he maybe too conscious of the camera. From their previous kissing scenes, I noticed that Jillian has to place both her hands on the side of his face to correct the angle...you would think the camera man would show them the right way to do it just like they do with models...

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3492348;
    I think that she's referring to the change of the tenses in her speech..she says..Kip and I had great kisses..Ed and I have great kisses.

Toss on the apology to America for not picking a "Ken" doll (think that is aimed more towards Jake fans but could be Kip, too) and her mention that her man has a softer belly and I think it's safe to say, intentional or not, she's pretty much killed any hope that Kip is the one.

I am kind of surprised that she's getting this much leadway PR wise from the network but maybe the plan is to manage expectations - prepare viewers to expect an Ed or Reid selection in the coming weeks after 4 weeks of locking lips with Kip.
    Where did this interview come from. I must've missed it, but, if she did say not picking a Ken doll and her man has a softer belly, you're absolutely right that it rules out Kip. I can't believe they are letting her say that much. Maybe she's trying to throw us off (doubtful).
    GEAUX TIGERS!!!

FORT Regular

We have had proofs of Kip already out in the real world (via twitter) and Reid (rumors that Kip and Reid were together in LA), but we don't have any slightest clue as to where Ed is now that filming is finished. Even his Facebook, Twitter and LiveWindows accounts are still closed to the public. Maybe this is another clue that Ed is F1.

Quote Originally Posted by bachaddict624;3492384;
    Where did this interview come from. I must've missed it, but, if she did say not picking a Ken doll and her man has a softer belly, you're absolutely right that it rules out Kip. I can't believe they are letting her say that much. Maybe she's trying to throw us off (doubtful).
    I hope she somehow let him down easy. I imagine if the whole Ed leave/return drama happens, he'll catch a clue in advance and be mentally prepared, at least.

I am glad his friend who posts says he appears happy these days and he did get a pretty good vacation out of it with time in Canada, Spain and Hawaii.

Quote Originally Posted by justaham;3492396;
    We have had proofs of Kip already out in the real world (via twitter) and Reid (rumors that Kip and Reid were together in LA), but we don't have any slightest clue as to where Ed is now that filming is finished. Even his Facebook, Twitter and LiveWindows accounts are still closed to the public. Maybe this is another clue that Ed is F1.
    I don't think we have proof that Kip and Reid were actually together in LA, Kip was at the basketball game Sunday evening/night and someone twittered Thursday or Friday that they saw Reid at the airport getting on a flight for LA. Who knows where he was headed or what for although maybe there were discussions about the next bachelor as it seems I read somewhere along the way.
    GEAUX TIGERS!!!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3492409;
    I hope she somehow let him down easy. I imagine if the whole Ed leave/return drama happens, he'll catch a clue in advance and be mentally prepared, at least.

I am glad his friend who posts says he appears happy these days and he did get a pretty good vacation out of it with time in Canada, Spain and Hawaii.
    Where is this post??? I want to read it. From the statement, it seems that Ed was unhappy before the Bachelorette, and now is appearing to be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3492409;

I agree that if the Ed leave/return drama occurs, the others will have a huge clue. Yes, I was glad to see his friend says he's happy. No doubt good things will be in store for him and he will definitely be pursued by many.
    GEAUX TIGERS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by justaham;3492425;
    Where is this post??? I want to read it. From the statement, it seems that Ed was unhappy before the Bachelorette, and now is appearing to be happy.
    I think it is in this thread somewhere up above, maybe from Iknowkip.
    GEAUX TIGERS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by justaham;3492425;
    I was talking about Kip. His friend posts here some (upthread) and said that he appears to be doing well (and looking tan) since his return.