Page 76 of 178 FirstFirst ... 26666768697071727374757677787980818283848586126176 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGal;3491720;
    Kip just tweeted...He added a profile picture...WOW...he is soooo cute...nice teeth too.
    what did he say?

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3491741;
    what did he say?
    @tprettyman You and Timmy should run it back at Bro-Am in a couple weeks! Hope you're enjoying paradise TP. Say hello to Timmy too please.
    42 minutes ago from web in reply to tprettyman

Multi-tasking... usual biz, event coordinating, personal catch-up. Loving good music and good friends all the while. So appreciative.
    about 1 hour ago from web

FORT Fan

appears his first twitter post was may 31 hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

FORT Regular

Here's the recap of all his twits:

Kiptyn twitted today 6/9 at around 1pm Pacific time
    @tprettyman You and Timmy should run it back at Bro-Am in a couple weeks! Hope you're enjoying paradise TP. Say hello to Timmy too please.
    about 3 hours ago from web in reply to tprettymanMulti-tasking... usual biz, event coordinating, personal catch-up. Loving good music and good friends all the while. So appreciative. about 3 hours ago from web back in SD. Getting the work week started then watching the show with friends tonight.

8:31 AM Jun 8th
    Heading to the Staples Center for the NBA Finals game.

2:25 PM Jun 7th
    Coordinating the 5th Annual Switchfoot Bro-Am 6/25 & 6/27.

9:52 PM Jun 2nd from web @tprettyman
    Hi TP! You're my first twitter. Have fun in Bali! Lets catch up when you get back.

11:58 PM Jun 1st from web in reply to tprettyman
    I just created this account. Easing into the Twitter world. Hello friends!

10:25 PM May 31st from web
    I just created this account. Easing into the Twitter world. Hello friends!

Alright, guys, if you haven't read Media Thread #1685, Jillian said "Kip and I HAD great kisses. Ed and I HAVE great kisses." That's it. Kip is NOT F1.
    At least from reading his Twitter, he has a good job, a great event coming up, good friends and yeah, beautiful beaches for him to surf.
    Please, say NO to the next Bachelor.

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3492093;
    Alright, guys, if you haven't read Media Thread #1685, Jillian said "Kip and I HAD great kisses. Ed and I HAVE great kisses." That's it. Kip is NOT F1.
    At least from reading his Twitter, he has a good job, a great event coming up, good friends and yeah, beautiful beaches for him to surf.
    Yeah, that's a bummer! The great thing is though, that IKnowKip has posted that he seems very happy, and in the end, that's what I want most for Kip!

Awww! I take that with a grain of salt, though. People misspeak all the time. I don't put too much into that, although I was already pretty convinced he wasn't F1. That's okay, he's still awesome and good things will come to him. I'll bet he'll really be pursued after all is said and done.
    GEAUX TIGERS!!!

I'm not following. How does this make Kip not the F1? It's possible that the girl just liked kissing both of them.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;3492270;
    I'm not following. How does this make Kip not the F1? It's possible that the girl just liked kissing both of them.
    Jillian is known for kissing almost every guy onn the show...except for Dave of course.

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;3492270;
    Sorry, let me clarify: She said that in an interview today. She used the past tense to describe her kisses with Kip, and present tense with Ed's kisses.