Page 75 of 178 FirstFirst ... 25656667686970717273747576777879808182838485125175 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3491322;
    anders, I keep thinking about this too. I mean, who else would best fit that description other than Kip?

BTW- this actually makes me sympathize with Jason, who thought Mel was his F1 and quickly realized he really wanted Molly.

I seem to think Kip was supposed to be her F1, but she actually fell for someone else. I'd like to think she thought it would be Ed (after their ziplining, or whatever it was called) but Kip swept her off her feet a week later.......
    ďNo matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.Ē George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3491380;
    I seem to think Kip was supposed to be her F1, but she actually fell for someone else. I'd like to think she thought it would be Ed (after their ziplining, or whatever it was called) but Kip swept her off her feet a week later.......
    Thanks! That's exactly how I would like to think of it for now. While I really liked Ed after their 1 on 1 date...the fact that he might leave and come back just ruined it for me if indeed he is F1. It wouldn't feel right however it happened. So I'm really hoping for a Kip finale!
    "I didn't want to do anything fancy today! I just wanted to go shopping, come home, cook dinner and hang out with my man" Jillian

Quote Originally Posted by zen4;3491399;
    Thanks! That's exactly how I would like to think of it for now. While I really liked Ed after their 1 on 1 date...the fact that he might leave and come back just ruined it for me if indeed he is F1. It wouldn't feel right however it happened. So I'm really hoping for a Kip finale!
    I liked the real world aspect as it also matched Kip's "keeping it real" edit. Here's what Jillian said about it on her blog on TransWorld News:

As you know ó the first date went to Kiptyn (are people really calling him Kiptyn-ite?! Thatís hilarious!) I know it wasnít all glitz and glam, but neither is this girl! I knew I had a huge crush on Kip and really wanted to see what he thought of MY LIFE here in Vancouver. I actually go down to the Granville Island Market almost every Sunday. Itís always full of people and live music and good food ó it really makes one feel totally alive! As suspected, Kip was great at kayaking, and fit in to the Vancouver scene perfectly. Back at my pad, the two of us cooked up a wonderful dinner FROM SCRATCH! Okay seriously, I was VERY nervous about this ó so much could go wrong when trying to create two pasta sauces, fresh salad dressing and maple baked salmon for a guy youíre falling for on your first date. I was so flustered in the Kitchen as you can imagine, but the dinner turned out perfect thanks to Kipís help.

FORT Regular

Kiptyn's Twitter account:

back in SD. Getting the work week started then watching the show with friends tonight.
    8:31 AM Jun 8th

heading to the Staples Center for the NBA Finals game.
    2:25 PM Jun 7th

Coordinating the 5th Annual Switchfoot Bro-Am 6/25 & 6/27. Switchfoot Bro-Am -Fith Annual on June 27, 2009
    9:52 PM Jun 2nd

Hi TP! You're my first twitter. Have fun in Bali! Lets catch up when you get back.
    11:58 PM Jun 1st

Easing into the Twitter world. Hello friends!

I have this crazy thought:
    Remember how Kip and Reid resurfaced within a day of each other? How they were "supposed" to be in LA this weekend? Maybe they became friends and Ried's the one who initiated Kip into the Twitter World.

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3491594;
    Remember how Kip and Reid resurfaced within a day of each other? How they were "supposed" to be in LA this weekend? Maybe they became friends and Ried's the one who initiated Kip into the Twitter World.

IMO, they did become friends. Many times they're seen together in the various episodes. Even in the first episode, after the new 5 come in, you can see Kip talking to Reid.

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3491594;
    You could be on to something! On JU, Valen has a great pic of the F3 together + Jake from the last episode when they are toasting his date card. They look happy for Kip and as if they get along well.

FORT Regular

Found out that Kiptyn lives in Encinitas, CA, a small beachside area featuring a mix of businesses and housing styles. A new part of New Encinitas features a golf course, larger tract homes and a shopping center.

I found his address, but for privacy reasons, will not post it.

Quote Originally Posted by justaham;3491648;
    Found out that Kiptyn lives in Encinitas, CA, a small beachside area featuring a mix of businesses and housing styles. A new part of New Encinitas features a golf course, larger tract homes and a shopping center.

I found his address, but for privacy reasons, will not post it.

You will get to see more of Encinitas when he takes Jillian there for his HTD. We know she picks him for the HTD, because on the Premiere, they showed scenes of the 2 of them kissing at one of our local beaches.

If she does pick him...I see him having a hard time moving away from here!

Kip just tweeted...He added a profile picture...WOW...he is soooo cute...nice teeth too.