Page 74 of 178 FirstFirst ... 24646566676869707172737475767778798081828384124174 ... LastLast
Results 731 to 740 of 1777

Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

  1. #731
    FORT Fogey nennie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    2,885

    Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

    One thing I noticed at one point in their conversation was that his eyes never left her face.....to be able to do that and not constantly be looking off says he is very comfortable with her. To me he is an attention to detail guy and listens to what you have to say.

  2. #732
    FORT Regular bachaddict624's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    87

    Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3490978;
    ITA with your whole post. When I'm reading other sites from people who don't sleuth, I never hear an, oh the kiss was awkward or I cringed just watching it so that's good that it seems the viewers don't have a problem with Kip and the way he kisses, etc. Jillian doesn't seem bothered by the way he kisses....either that or she's just a good actress. I think she genuinely likes him though, just my opinion.
    Apparently she's not since she did make the comment early on that she just wants to makeout with him. She must like something about them. Many people comment that he seems boring. I don't think he's boring but do think he is uncomfortable with the cameras and crew filming their every move. That has got to take some getting use to. I know I would be uncomfortable. I do think he has to get over that though on this show to compete. He is my top pick for who I would like to see as F1 but I do like Reid a lot also. I'm still not quite sure what I think about Ed.
    GEAUX TIGERS!!!

  3. #733
    FORT Fogey nd4reality's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,405

    Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

    I really loved their date. IMO he is not the best looking guy there, he does have an odd look but seeing him and Jillian together just makes my day.

    I think his quite, introspective nature balances her exuberance and energy perfectly. And I love the way he looks at her - makes me melt.

    You can see he is streets ahead in terms of winning Jillians affections compared to the others. There is no real comparision. Something really drastic would happen furthur down the line for her not to even consider dating him in the real world and pick someone else IMO. What it is I cannot imagaine.
    I believe it is Kiptyn saying the words "I love you etc" on the season preview. It sounds like him (the soft voice) and from what we see upto Episode 4 and the previews for Ep 5 so far, no one else is even half way there yet ! We'll see.

    As for the comments that their kissing looks awkward, I have said it before and will again ...........their scenes are heavily spliced ! Most of what we saw in the preview clip (on some site) wasn't even shown las tnight yet we know all those (extra) kisses occured.
    Thats why their scenes look so choppy, there is just too much between them

    *** Incidentally, I am completely bummed out because my DVR stopped working 3 minutes after the epi started and I realised it was hung only after the 2 on 1 started. So I missed the best part of the season !!!

  4. #734
    FORT Fogey anders332's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,407

    Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3491131;
    You can see he is streets ahead in terms of winning Jillians affections compared to the others. There is no real comparision. Something really drastic would happen furthur down the line for her not to even consider dating him in the real world and pick someone else IMO. What it is I cannot imagaine.
    I believe it is Kiptyn saying the words "I love you etc" on the season preview. It sounds like him (the soft voice) and from what we see upto Episode 4 and the previews for Ep 5 so far, no one else is even half way there yet ! We'll see.
    As per a media interview yesterday, Jillian stated that she had her F1 picked out and a week later changed her mind (paraphrased poorly I'm sure) anyway, I don't think it's anything he did or didn't do, but something that transpired with her F1 that swept her off her feet.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

    Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

  5. #735
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by bachaddict624;3491127;
    Apparently she's not since she did make the comment early on that she just wants to makeout with him. She must like something about them. Many people comment that he seems boring. I don't think he's boring but do think he is uncomfortable with the cameras and crew filming their every move. That has got to take some getting use to. I know I would be uncomfortable. I do think he has to get over that though on this show to compete. He is my top pick for who I would like to see as F1 but I do like Reid a lot also. I'm still not quite sure what I think about Ed.
    I think it all depends. Kiptyn seems very laid back and shy and not out there. Reid seems to be the life of the party, the guy who has the quick wit, etc. They are such opposites of each other, it all depends on what people like and are attracted to. I like Kip's cool, laid back nature. He's taking it slow and although we as viewers may think that when they are together it's boring, (not me, but others do ) to Jill and Kip it may be awesome. Who knows. With Reid, he seems like he always likes to know what's going on and he's got quick wit. They each have their own special qualities that I like about them.

    When I watch Jillian and Kip together, I like what I see. I am attracted to him because he's my type and IMO he's very good looking.

  6. #736
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,116

    Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by nennie;3490934;
    One thing I noticed at one point in their conversation was that his eyes never left her face.....to be able to do that and not constantly be looking off says he is very comfortable with her. To me he is an attention to detail guy and listens to what you have to say.
    This is huge, eye contact is key. He is not only comfortable with her, he's completely focused on her and giving her the tingle up her spine of "he's really into me and everything I have to say".

    I get the sense that Jillian doesn't have a lot of self esteem in the relationship arena (altho it's there in spades professionally), and she really responds to Kip this way.

  7. #737
    FORT Fan HopelesRomantic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Dallas suburb, TX
    Posts
    242

    Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3490899;
    It's sad to me that he's being picked on. To me, it seems that those criticisms are being leveled because some are trying to make their favorite look better in comparison. If their kisses were bad, then she'd stop wanting them at every turn. She doesn't seem to have a problem with them at all and doesn't really kiss guys that she doesn't want to kiss. I am more bothered by the lack of depth of their conversations, etc.

    I read a lot of the real world off-topic boards that have might have a thread or two about the show and people really seem to like him for being a good, real world type of guy along with having the great smile, looks and abs. I find that they offer a good pulse check on what the average viewer is seeing.

    I still think he's great and will look forward to my weekly Kip fix even though he's most likely not her ultimate choice.

    Kiptyn is my favorite too. I really don't think she will pick Ed. To me Ed seems like he is still in the Fraternity. Jillian has spoken about him waking up with a drink in the mansion and last night at the curling date when his team lost, he made a comment about going back to the hotel and doing shots (soooo mature). I think the "softness" she is referring to him her interviews may be personality related and not physique because he really is a sweet guy.

  8. #738
    FORT Fogey BachfanNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,159

    Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3491143;
    As per a media interview yesterday, Jillian stated that she had her F1 picked out and a week later changed her mind (paraphrased poorly I'm sure) anyway, I don't think it's anything he did or didn't do, but something that transpired with her F1 that swept her off her feet.
    anders, I keep thinking about this too. I mean, who else would best fit that description other than Kip?

    BTW- this actually makes me sympathize with Jason, who thought Mel was his F1 and quickly realized he really wanted Molly.

  9. #739
    FORT Fogey nd4reality's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,405

    Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3491143;
    As per a media interview yesterday, Jillian stated that she had her F1 picked out and a week later changed her mind (paraphrased poorly I'm sure) anyway, I don't think it's anything he did or didn't do, but something that transpired with her F1 that swept her off her feet.
    Any chance of pointing me to a link to this interview ? Thanks in advance.

  10. #740
    FORT Fogey anders332's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,407

    Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3491328;
    Any chance of pointing me to a link to this interview ? Thanks in advance.
    post 1544 - not a link but a breakdown of the interview.

    Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

    Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.