Page 72 of 178 FirstFirst ... 22626364656667686970717273747576777879808182122172 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3490387;
    Just watched their date. So cute, and real!
    Some good things I picked up: he talked about being friends, and romance; being spontaneous, seeing the good side on people: aren't those the qualities she's looking for?
    Also, he seemed to be liked by other guys, they were happy for him to get the date.
    I am impressed that he did not ask for a rose (that shows maturity), and Jillian was giddy and nervous when she was about to give it to him; I think she was really really into him. (That makes me wonder what happened down the road if he's not F1.)
    I am glad not too many kisses were shown, but real conversations.
    The only sad thing is we probably won't see too much of their interaction until HTD.
    This guy is the complete package. He seemed to hit on all her stated qualifications, rather nicely I might add.

FORT Regular

I think Kip is adorable in some ways but a little boring in others. He is so soft spoken, sexy and sweet but I'm missing the self-purported "lust for life"/ "surprise me" side of his persona. So far he's given off only limited facial expressions (until he laughs which has not been nearly often enough). His voice/manner has been a bit on the monotone side for me. Something seems a little off between these two. It may be that Kip is just not feeling Jillian. But maybe it's just being in front of the cameras and he'll loosen up as they move forward.

I really have to chuckle at his "pursuit" --- he's completely in the background in most scenes hovering at the edge of the activity. Maybe he is Mr. Invisible - time will tell.

I agree Alexxx! He really is a great guy! I have read on a couple other boards, as well as this one, that some feel they are awkward together. I don't see that at all! I see two people in the beginning of a relationship who really like one another and are just giddy when they are together. It comes across to me as more real and natural. I love Jillian's little dance when he left!

I don't know if this has been mention, but Kip got the guitar music that Jesse had in DeAnna's season. Since I think Fleiss likes to mix it up, I think this only means that he is one of the F3 along with Ed who got different guitar music last week.

♥Ali♥Gia♥Rozlyn♥ OutsideLookinIn's Avatar

Was that Kip's voice who said, "I love you more than anything in this world" (something like that) on the show preview on the very first episode towards the end? That voice sounded just like him
    "Unfortunately, I did not get any out of this big sex scandal that supposedly happened. If I had known that I was going to get accused of it, maybe I would have gone for it!" -- ROZLYN (Bachelor 14)
    -----------
    BRAD is still "THE HOTTEST Bachelor" ever!

Quote Originally Posted by OutsideLookinIn;3490559;
    Was that Kip's voice who said, "I love you more than anything in this world" (something like that) on the show preview on the very first episode towards the end? That voice sounded just like him
    I think most people think that is Reid. I am horrible with that stuff so I don't know. Doesn't really sound like Kip to me either though

One thing is for sure, the fact that all of the guys seemed very happy for Kip when he got the 1 on 1 date card says a lot about him as a person.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3490566;
    One thing is for sure, the fact that all of the guys seemed very happy for Kip when he got the 1 on 1 date card says a lot about him as a person.
    I also noticed in the out takes that not one of the guys doubted that Kip would get the rose on his 1 on 1. I agree, the guys all seem to like him and evidently see that Jillian has a connection with Kip!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3490473;
    I agree Alexxx! He really is a great guy! I have read on a couple other boards, as well as this one, that some feel they are awkward together. I don't see that at all! I see two people in the beginning of a relationship who really like one another and are just giddy when they are together. It comes across to me as more real and natural. I love Jillian's little dance when he left!
    Kip's personality is being exposed in layers, slowly.

In the first 2 eps he seemed a little too formal, kind of like an event planner interviewing a potential client, like "what questions can I answer for you tonight?"

But tonight they seemed really natural, and really into each other. That just says to me that they're following normal pace, or as close to normal as this show will allow, in getting to know each other.

They still have a long way to go - it'll be a good ride!

[QUOTE=Alexxxx;3490573;]Kip's personality is being exposed in layers, slowly.

In the first 2 eps he seemed a little too formal, kind of like an event planner interviewing a potential client, like "what questions can I answer for you tonight?"

But tonight they seemed really natural, and really into each other. That just says to me that they're following normal pace, or as close to normal as this show will allow, in getting to know each other.

They still have a long way to go - it'll be a good ride![/QUOTE

Chris Harrison's new blog for this epi is up. Talks about how Jillian has had a thing for Kip since he stepped out of the limo. He said she just loved this date and was as giddy as a school girl!