Page 71 of 178 FirstFirst ... 21616263646566676869707172737475767778798081121171 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

If Reid is not F1, I hope it's Kip. He's such a sweet guy and the date was just awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3490136;
    Does the scene with Jill and Kip on the bed hugging happen next week??
    Wouldn't it be awesome if she went to his room - I am fantasizing again - I do think it is next week that we see them together on the bed when he's wearing the brown hat and she's in flannel.

Quote Originally Posted by pangsurbs;3490113;
    Kip and Jill's date was definitely the best date thus far!!!

If Kip is F2, I don't buy the "he'll break my heart" stuff that always keep coming back... I think Kip is the all-in-one guy that most women would love to have - and for Jillian to reject him in the end (if this happens) just because she is afraid he will break her heart is not reason enough - not after she said that in life and love there are no guarantees and that you have to take risks to find love. That would not be true to who she is (or how she is depicted anyways).

Like most of us here in the Kyptin thread, I will continue to believe that he will be the one in the end. I just can't see why not - after what we saw - that was obviously a two-way attraction/chemistry going on!

But then again, I just might be biased...
    I agree with everything you just said after tonight I really think (and hope) Kiptyn is the final one they could be the next Trista and Ryan I adore them I really do!!!

I just hope they dont do what they did last year although I like Reid too he is like the jesse for me last year they didnt really show jesse and deanna but in the end he was final one and people were all like WHAT??!! so I hope history doesnt repeat itself.
    MY Top Picks for Jillian

1.Kiptyn ,Reid,Jake,Micheal

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3489667;
    At this point, I really want my own Kiptyn. He is just so darn cute especially when he laughs out loud...you'll see on the date when you watch it.
    ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Me too!!!
    MY Top Picks for Jillian

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by prettybaby30;3490175;
    I agree with everything you just said after tonight I really think (and hope) Kiptyn is the final one they could be the next Trista and Ryan I adore them I really do!!!

I just hope they dont do what they did last year although I like Reid too he is like the jesse for me last year they didnt really show jesse and deanna but in the end he was final one and people were all like WHAT??!! so I hope history doesnt repeat itself.
    I don't have a problem with Reid being F1 too, but they really haven't made a clear storyline for him (after already 4 episodes!), although he can be seen a lot with the P.I.s and whatnot. If he is F1, I also hope he doesn't get the Jesse-is-F1-WHAT!!??! reaction.

Quote Originally Posted by pangsurbs;3490200;
    I don't have a problem with Reid being F1 too, but they really haven't made a clear storyline for him (after already 4 episodes!), although he can be seen a lot with the P.I.s and whatnot. If he is F1, I also hope he doesn't get the Jesse-is-F1-WHAT!!??! reaction.
    Yeah I would be fine with him as F1 too in the end cause like I said I like him too but I am sticking with Kip as Final one
    MY Top Picks for Jillian

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prettybaby30;3490175;

Looks to me like as of the end of ep 4 filming, Kip is the clear F1, with Ed the not-too-distant F2. Reid is still way out in the friend zone.

We still have MANY weeks to go, tho.

Just watched their date. So cute, and real!
    Some good things I picked up: he talked about being friends, and romance; being spontaneous, seeing the good side on people: aren't those the qualities she's looking for?
    Also, he seemed to be liked by other guys, they were happy for him to get the date.
    I am impressed that he did not ask for a rose (that shows maturity), and Jillian was giddy and nervous when she was about to give it to him; I think she was really really into him. (That makes me wonder what happened down the road if he's not F1.)
    I am glad not too many kisses were shown, but real conversations.
    The only sad thing is we probably won't see too much of their interaction until HTD.

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3490387;
    Some good things I picked up: he talked about being friends, and romance; being spontaneous, seeing the good side on people: aren't those the qualities she's looking for?
    Also, he seemed to be liked by other guys, they were happy for him to get the date.
    I am impressed that he did not ask for a rose (that shows maturity), and Jillian was giddy and nervous when she was about to give it to him; I think she was really really into him. (That makes me wonder what happened down the road if he's not F1.)
    The only sad thing is we probably won't see too much of their interaction until HTD.

I agree with your assessment. Let me add that they discussed their charity work. Kip runs a fund raising event for kids and Jillian joined big brothers. Giving to the community (having a big heart) spoke volumes to her.

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3490387;
    He seems perfect to me. Jillian was all smiles on the date. Obviously something must have swayed her decision..I still say the 'heartbreaker' line will get the best of her.