Page 70 of 178 FirstFirst ... 20606162636465666768697071727374757677787980120170 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3489631;
    I've said I don't him to be the next Bachelor, knowing how manipulative TPTAB can be. However, if he is, I DEFINITELY WILL WATCH!! LOL!
    At this point, I really want my own Kiptyn. He is just so darn cute especially when he laughs out loud...you'll see on the date when you watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3489525;
    Was the date good and did we get to hear their conversations? Some other boards said it had some awkward moments, true?
    Can't wait!
    I can only speak for myself...It was worth the wait . I didn't feel any awkward moments. It felt very real and he was all about Jillian throughout the date. I also loved how he explained his flaw and was very open with her. He did say that it's hard for him to be the one to pursue people and that they usually come to him( !!). He said that he sees the good in all people and I felt like he was able to communicate well with Jillian tonight. Anyway I don't want to give away too much. I have a feeling you are going to enjoy it !
    "I didn't want to do anything fancy today! I just wanted to go shopping, come home, cook dinner and hang out with my man" Jillian

why now we are jumping to the fact that he is the next bachelor?
    Roberto Martinez You are A Candy to my eyes
    Team Roberto

Quote Originally Posted by zen4;3489416;
    I agree! It was my absolute favorite date, better than any date I can remember watching on this show. They were adorable together and Kip is just such a nice and genuine guy. I'm just going to be in denial, ignore the predictions and enjoy thinking that he is F1
    I have to agree one of the best dates in bach history to me.

Quote Originally Posted by missdrspark;3489679;
    why now we are jumping to the fact that he is the next bachelor?
    We're not. It's my opinion only that I don't think he will be the F1 and would love to see him on the bachelor. JMO.

Quote Originally Posted by zen4;3489675;
    I can only speak for myself...It was worth the wait . I didn't feel any awkward moments. It felt very real and he was all about Jillian throughout the date. I also loved how he explained his flaw and was very open with her. He did say that it's hard for him to be the one to pursue people and that they usually come to him( !!). He said that he sees the good in all people and I felt like he was able to communicate well with Jillian tonight. Anyway I don't want to give away too much. I have a feeling you are going to enjoy it !
    Great description. I loved it when he said that even though he knows he might not be the one she picks that he had to take the chance. You can tell that this process is hard for him. I wonder if it's the cameras?

How nice for him that women always pursue him ( I can see why)!

I loved that Jake singled him out as one of the good guys after he received the date card.

FORT Regular

IDK..I really like Kip but something feels a little 'off' to me and I can't figure it out yet. He is certainly easy on the eyes! But, I going to be a little reserved for now. Maybe he is not forward enough for her? I don't know what it is and it's driving me crazy!

WOW - I agree with all of you, best date I've ever seen to date out of all the seasons I've watched! It was so natural and real - that's what made it romantic in my eyes. Just seeing how well they connected PLUS the obvious attraction, it was amazing to watch. I can't imagine any dates topping that one
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

FORT Newbie

Kip and Jill's date was definitely the best date thus far!!!

If Kip is F2, I don't buy the "he'll break my heart" stuff that always keep coming back... I think Kip is the all-in-one guy that most women would love to have - and for Jillian to reject him in the end (if this happens) just because she is afraid he will break her heart is not reason enough - not after she said that in life and love there are no guarantees and that you have to take risks to find love. That would not be true to who she is (or how she is depicted anyways).

Like most of us here in the Kyptin thread, I will continue to believe that he will be the one in the end. I just can't see why not - after what we saw - that was obviously a two-way attraction/chemistry going on!

But then again, I just might be biased...

Does the scene with Jill and Kip on the bed hugging happen next week??
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily