Page 69 of 178 FirstFirst ... 19596061626364656667686970717273747576777879119169 ... LastLast
Results 681 to 690 of 1777

Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

  1. #681
    TEAM BREMILY ♥ Truelovealways's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,711

    Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3489525;
    Was the date good and did we get to hear their conversations? Some other boards said it had some awkward moments, true?
    Can't wait!
    I didnt feel like their was any awkward moments. We did get to hear their conversations and Kips flaw is that he is usually the person who doesnt persue things and it was the reason why he almost didnt do the show. Also when he left Jillian did this cute little dance
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

  2. #682
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3489525;
    Was the date good and did we get to hear their conversations? Some other boards said it had some awkward moments, true?
    Can't wait!
    I thought the conversation went pretty well. Awkward moments? I didn't think so but then again I am a fan of his so of course I thought it was great. I loved when she shut the door letting Kiptyn out and did the little dance.

  3. #683
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    49

    Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

    I like Kip, a lot, and the date was cute and fun, but I still think there is something so awkward when they kiss. I don't know if it's nerves or what, but he doesn't look like a great kisser. Maybe it's Jillian, idk. A lot of her kisses seem kinda awkward.

  4. #684
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by RubyViolet;3489551;
    I like Kip, a lot, and the date was cute and fun, but I still think there is something so awkward when they kiss. I don't know if it's nerves or what, but he doesn't look like a great kisser. Maybe it's Jillian, idk. A lot of her kisses seem kinda awkward.
    He probably just isn't a great kisser but Jillian obviously thinks otherwise.

  5. #685
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    49

    Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3489564;
    He probably just isn't a great kisser but it's not really his fault and Jillian obviously thinks otherwise.
    He's so hot, I'd kiss him and like it even if he couldn't kiss at all. lol.

  6. #686
    FORT Fogey SDMOM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    905

    Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3489538;
    I didnt feel like their was any awkward moments. We did get to hear their conversations and Kips flaw is that he is usually the person who doesnt persue things and it was the reason why he almost didnt do the show. Also when he left Jillian did this cute little dance
    Thanks!
    RE. the bolded part:
    I wonder IF he not F1, could this be the reason? He's used to be pursued, not pursing. Well, I am the kind of person who has to know the ending before I start reading, so not knowing who F1 is is killing me

  7. #687
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by RubyViolet;3489576;
    He's so hot, I'd kiss him and like it even if he couldn't kiss at all. lol.
    After tonight's show, I kind of want him to be the next bachelor. I don't think he is the F1 in the end for Jilly...but to see him with 25 girls of his own..

  8. #688
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    49

    Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3489599;
    After tonight's show, I kind of want him to be the next bachelor. I don't think he is the F1 in the end for Jilly...but to see him with 25 girls of his own..
    I wanna be one of those 25 girls if he is.
    Whew.

  9. #689
    FORT Fogey SDMOM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    905

    Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3489599;
    After tonight's show, I kind of want him to be the next bachelor. I don't think he is the F1 in the end for Jilly...but to see him with 25 girls of his own..
    I've said I don't him to be the next Bachelor, knowing how manipulative TPTAB can be. However, if he is, I DEFINITELY WILL WATCH!! LOL!

  10. #690
    FORT Fanatic cfck2222's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    536

    Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3489599;
    After tonight's show, I kind of want him to be the next bachelor. I don't think he is the F1 in the end for Jilly...but to see him with 25 girls of his own..
    I wouldn't trust Fleiss & co. to cast a group of women that would be worthy. I feel like Fleiss would go for the drama as always to compensate for Kip's good guy persona and Kip would spend the whole season feeling second hand embarrassment for most of the women. If he's not F1 for Jillian IMO Kip would be better off letting the women come to him in real life, not on TV. He's hot and I really like his personality but I get the vibe that Kip as Bachelor would not make for good TV.

    But if someone wants to give Kip a reality show that takes him around the country doing good things, I'd watch that for sure

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.