Page 69 of 178 FirstFirst ... 19596061626364656667686970717273747576777879119169 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3489525;
    Was the date good and did we get to hear their conversations? Some other boards said it had some awkward moments, true?
    Can't wait!
    I didnt feel like their was any awkward moments. We did get to hear their conversations and Kips flaw is that he is usually the person who doesnt persue things and it was the reason why he almost didnt do the show. Also when he left Jillian did this cute little dance
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3489525;
    Was the date good and did we get to hear their conversations? Some other boards said it had some awkward moments, true?
    Can't wait!
    I thought the conversation went pretty well. Awkward moments? I didn't think so but then again I am a fan of his so of course I thought it was great. I loved when she shut the door letting Kiptyn out and did the little dance.

FORT Newbie

I like Kip, a lot, and the date was cute and fun, but I still think there is something so awkward when they kiss. I don't know if it's nerves or what, but he doesn't look like a great kisser. Maybe it's Jillian, idk. A lot of her kisses seem kinda awkward.

Quote Originally Posted by RubyViolet;3489551;
    I like Kip, a lot, and the date was cute and fun, but I still think there is something so awkward when they kiss. I don't know if it's nerves or what, but he doesn't look like a great kisser. Maybe it's Jillian, idk. A lot of her kisses seem kinda awkward.
    He probably just isn't a great kisser but Jillian obviously thinks otherwise.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3489564;
    He probably just isn't a great kisser but it's not really his fault and Jillian obviously thinks otherwise.
    He's so hot, I'd kiss him and like it even if he couldn't kiss at all. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3489538;
    I didnt feel like their was any awkward moments. We did get to hear their conversations and Kips flaw is that he is usually the person who doesnt persue things and it was the reason why he almost didnt do the show. Also when he left Jillian did this cute little dance
    Thanks!
    RE. the bolded part:
    I wonder IF he not F1, could this be the reason? He's used to be pursued, not pursing. Well, I am the kind of person who has to know the ending before I start reading, so not knowing who F1 is is killing me

Quote Originally Posted by RubyViolet;3489576;
    He's so hot, I'd kiss him and like it even if he couldn't kiss at all. lol.
    After tonight's show, I kind of want him to be the next bachelor. I don't think he is the F1 in the end for Jilly...but to see him with 25 girls of his own..

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3489599;
    After tonight's show, I kind of want him to be the next bachelor. I don't think he is the F1 in the end for Jilly...but to see him with 25 girls of his own..
    I wanna be one of those 25 girls if he is.
    Whew.

I've said I don't him to be the next Bachelor, knowing how manipulative TPTAB can be. However, if he is, I DEFINITELY WILL WATCH!! LOL!

I wouldn't trust Fleiss & co. to cast a group of women that would be worthy. I feel like Fleiss would go for the drama as always to compensate for Kip's good guy persona and Kip would spend the whole season feeling second hand embarrassment for most of the women. If he's not F1 for Jillian IMO Kip would be better off letting the women come to him in real life, not on TV. He's hot and I really like his personality but I get the vibe that Kip as Bachelor would not make for good TV.

But if someone wants to give Kip a reality show that takes him around the country doing good things, I'd watch that for sure