Page 68 of 178 FirstFirst ... 18585960616263646566676869707172737475767778118168 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3489104;
    Let's not get to the end game just yet. Where's the fun in that? I know...people like (or have to know the end of the book and skip the boring middle part - LOL) but there is a featured 1:1 tonight with Chris stating that the romance and relationship section (the boring middle part) starts tonight. Keep heart, people and pray that if he is in the F2 (probably) that he is there with Reid.
    I don't think the middle here is going to be too boring from the looks of the previews. Looking forward tonight. Although I prefer Kip over Reid as my personal preference, both of them seem genuine and nice, successful young men. Jillian's got to go with her heart (just hope her heart is not Ed but I will not dog her for it if it is).

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3489168;
    Do these go together?

Sure looks like a match to me. Where did you capture this PI? Is it from last week's show?

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3489211;
    Sure looks like a match to me. Where did you capture this PI? Is it from last week's show?
    I can't remember where it came from. lol I think it might be from episode 3, but not sure.

Their Date was ao awesome they seem so comfortable together her little dance after he left was so cute
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3489380;
    Their Date was ao awesome they seem so comfortable together her little dance after he left was so cute
    I absolutely loved their date! It was so real and they looked like a real couple. I love how Kip seems as if he is only there for her and to pursue a relationship...there is a mutual interest there. Interesting how Chris mentioned that the romance started tonight because it surely did.

Kip did really well on that date. They look like an everyday couple - shopping, cooking, talking.

She seemed a bit tipsy at the after dinner talk....

If she doesn't pick Kip in the end, can I have him?
    They're so cute.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3489390;
    I absolutely loved their date! It was so real and they looked like a real couple. I love how Kip seems as if he is only there for her and to pursue a relationship...there is a mutual interest there. Interesting how Chris mentioned that the romance started tonight because it surely did.
    I agree! It was my absolute favorite date, better than any date I can remember watching on this show. They were adorable together and Kip is just such a nice and genuine guy. I'm just going to be in denial, ignore the predictions and enjoy thinking that he is F1
    "I didn't want to do anything fancy today! I just wanted to go shopping, come home, cook dinner and hang out with my man" Jillian

Quote Originally Posted by zen4;3489416;
    I agree! It was my absolute favorite date, better than any date I can remember watching on this show. They were adorable together and Kip is just such a nice and genuine guy. I'm just going to be in denial, ignore the predictions and enjoy thinking that he is F1
    now iam excited
    did he open up ?
    Roberto Martinez You are A Candy to my eyes
    Team Roberto

Was the date good and did we get to hear their conversations? Some other boards said it had some awkward moments, true?
    Can't wait!