Page 65 of 178 FirstFirst ... 15555657585960616263646566676869707172737475115165 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3489006;
    In another radio interview today in Chicago:

For some reason, I suspect Kip was the early F1 and then was replaced. If his 1:1 date was later, I would think otherwise. No clues as to whether he ends up at F2 or F3 although it sounded like her decision wasn't one of those "I was torn b/t 2 lovers right up until the FRC".

I wish these interviews had come out later in the week so that I could enjoy Kip's 1:1 tonight under the delusion that he was the one that she chooses.
    Don't give up so fast. She may have been talking about Ed then a week later she has a date with Kiptyn. Then again...she could be talking from the Banff to Home town dates or those to the Spain dates or those to the Fantasy Dates in Hawaii. All her statements, even close slip ups are just vague enough to make sleuthers with favorites antsy.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

For some reason, I suspect Kip was the early F1 and then was replaced. If his 1:1 date was later, I would think otherwise. No clues as to whether he ends up at F2 or F3 although it sounded like her decision wasn't one of those "I was torn b/t 2 lovers right up until the FRC".

I wish these interviews had come out later in the week so that I could enjoy Kip's 1:1 tonight under the delusion that he was the one that she chooses.
    Everyone has their own take on the radio interview....I think she was talking about her elimination decisions each week not the final days to the F1 decision......I think she knew from the start who her final guys 4 or 5 would be.....Sometimes we want to read into so much to support our F1/favorite....I think she is very smart and knows exactly what she is doing or what she shouldn't be saying and doing....give her some credit she is one natural beauty and great catch for any one of the F3.....

FORT Fan

I don't think Kip was her early pick..She said something about miss judging ..or she learned NOT to judge people...I think she thought Kip was kinda like Sahsa..Never got his heart broken..But I think Kip proves himself..and as time goes on..

Hey, don't be discouraged! Let's just enjoy him as much as we can, as long as he's still in the running!
    Besides, I am in the west coast, so I'm relying you guys to give me some spoilers while impatiently waiting here!

Quote Originally Posted by prettybaby30;3488990;
    [QUOTE
    Kip looks so Yummy!![/QUOTE]

There are so many other reasons why I like Kip, but I gotta say, it would be hard to focus on a intelligent conversation with that sitting across from you!

FORT Fanatic

There isn't any proof that Kiptyn isn't F1, right?? I think you can drive yourself crazy trying to read too much into interviews, tweets, etc. Part of me almost hopes he's not F1 so he can be the Bachelor next season. I want to see more of him on my tv screen. I love looking at this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3489014;
    Don't give up so fast. She may have been talking about Ed then a week later she has a date with Kiptyn. Then again...she could be talking from the Banff to Home town dates or those to the Spain dates or those to the Fantasy Dates in Hawaii. All her statements, even close slip ups are just vague enough to make sleuthers with favorites antsy.
    Very good points. I think for me it's the combination of things..the early focus on Kip, the belly comment and that her journey to her decision sounds so "eventful" to me that makes think it's one of other 2. Kip appears to be so low key that I will be stunned if he causes major angst down the road.

In any case, I think she's great regardless and I'm sure she made the best choice for herself. At this point, I can't say I've seen anything substantial that would make any of the 3 of them a bad choice and it should be fun to watch how it all plays out especially once the drama boys are gone.

So, this was just posted on a fan site on FB.

"I knew kip at UCSB - but i dont think he knew me... ... I just found out HE S GOING TO BE THE NEXT BACHELOR!!!!! he's runner up and jilian says she is afraid he'll break her heart!!!! i am for sure going to the auditions!!!!!!
    "

I guess she found it on some bacheloretteblog, on wordpress... This site won't let me post the direct link for some reason???

What do you make of this?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by iknowkip;3489062;

"I knew kip at UCSB - but i dont think he knew me... ... I just found out HE S GOING TO BE THE NEXT BACHELOR!!!!! he's runner up and jilian says she is afraid he'll break her heart!!!! i am for sure going to the auditions!!!!!!
    "

I guess she found it on some bacheloretteblog, on wordpress... This site won't let me post the direct link for some reason???

I've been thinking all along that Jilly's reason for not choosing him will be because she doesn't want to be heart broken and she was afraid she would with him. I do believe he is the runner up F2... I doubt they would let it be known he is the next bachelor however.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by iknowkip;3489062;

"

I think it's pretty funny ...... and I don't think the "auditions" are open to the public
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club