Page 63 of 178 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273113163 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGal;3488354;
    Kiptyn Tweet a few mins ago

back in SD. Getting the work week started then watching the show with friends tonight.
    what is Kip's twitter? And do we know if it's real?

yes, i just found it last night. i believe it is real.

it is his first name

back in SD. Getting the work week started then watching the show with friends tonight.
    If it's real, I can't imagine he'd want to watch the show with friends if he isn't F1, especially if it's an episode with his 1-1 with her JMO but if it was me, I'd want to watch it alone if I was the F2 and knew that what was transpiring on the tv set didn't come to fruition in the end.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3488416;
    If it's real, I can't imagine he'd want to watch the show with friends if he isn't F1, especially if it's an episode with his 1-1 with her JMO but if it was me, I'd want to watch it alone if I was the F2 and knew that what was transpiring on the tv set didn't come to fruition in the end.
    I agree - I'd need to watch it by myself. How will he control his reactions to it? He's not exactly a poker face.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3488429;
    I agree - I'd need to watch it by myself. How will he control his reactions to it? He's not exactly a poker face.
    He's not a poker face? I think he is so a poker face, lol. Cute one at that.
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3488429;
    No he's not.His facial expressions are very telling IMO.I would watch it alone if I were F2 and had to keep this from friends and family.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

I probably am reading too much into his twitter, but since I have no life , here is what I think:
    If, like someone else pointed out that he could have driven to see the game on Sunday (which makes sense), couldn't he say "Heading to LA for the game"? But he said "heading to Staples Center", it sounds to me that he was already in LA for whatever reason. Anyway, what do I know??
    Do you think those contestants are aware we follow their twitter/myspace/facebook, and know intimately about their watches/freckles/hairlines/sideburns, etc? I always think they should read FORT before they sign up for the show.

So what do You think of his twitt message ??
    Why he is watching with friends? and who does he mean by friends? friends frineds? or friend GF possibly Jill ??
    Iam just reading too much on his message
    Roberto Martinez You are A Candy to my eyes
    Team Roberto

If you are one of the F2 and you are a confident person, nothing wrong with watching the show...I think tonight's episode show's Kip really well - rowing, cooking...

Kip will turn out to be a winner regardless of the final outcome. He has only had a positive edit.

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGal;3488506;
    If you are one of the F2 and you are a confident person, nothing wrong with watching the show...I think tonight's episode show's Kip really well - rowing, cooking...

Kip will turn out to be a winner regardless of the final outcome. He has only had a positive edit.
    I agree - also, he's mentioned by Chris as somebody to watch, I'm pretty sure they've always include F1 in the mix. I think of the 5, Jake and Kiptyn are the only ones that are serious contenders in most peoples eyes.

Maybe this will just be the season that gives us the love story right from the start. He's not really in your face, we just watch him closely 'cause we know he goes to the end, but I think his edit will build after tonight. I can't wait to watch tonight, especially with the group that I watch with as they are all non boardies that range in age. I'll let you folks know what they have to say about the date etc.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club